VideoMix

Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 47

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoo.18

@Krithika: So beautiful VM my dear...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Hal E Dil tujh ko sunata dil agar yeh bol pata bakhuda tujhko hao jata jaan" AnGini room scene, so beautifully edited...ClapDay DreamingThumbs Up

Lyrics: "Tere sang jo pal bitaata waqt se mein wo mang lata yaad kar k muskuraata haan" So beautiful scene where Anmol wake up & see sleeping Ragini, like it a lot...HeartThumbs Up

Lyrics: "Tu meri raah ka sitara tere bina hoon mein awaara" Rain scene & AnGini emotional hug scenes, love it to the core my dear...Day DreamingHeartClap

Lyrics: "Khuwaboon ka kab tak loon sahara ab tou tu aa bhi jaa khudaara meri yeh donoon pagal ankhein har pal magein tera nazara" So beautiful cottage eye lock scene...Day Dreaming

Lyrics: "Samjhahoo in ko kis tarah in pe mera bus nahi chalta" Love that scene where Ragini getting ready & Anmol watching from mirror, it's too good...Day DreamingClapDay Dreaming

Lyrics: Hal E Dil tujh ko sunata dil agar yeh bol pata bakhuda tujhko hao jata jaan" Very nice ending with dinning table scene,garland scene,KC scene,gift scene & rain dance scenes, Great work my dear...ClapThumbs UpHug Keep continue like this...Thumbs Up

Thank you so much my dear.HugHugHug

Glad you liked the Angini room scene with the lyrics,Big smilethe look of Anmol as how he wanted to express his love for Ragini was so beautifully shownDay Dreaming,so i thought of using this scene here.Big smile

And the morning Anmol waking up seeing Ragini, Day Dreaminghow happy he was to be with her,Day Dreamingi love his expressions,Day Dreamingso i used this scene too with tere sang lyrics dear.Big smile

So happy you loved most of the scenes which i thought would suit the lyrics.Big smile

And i thought their rain dance would be perfect for their endingDay Dreaming,thanks dear for liking that too.HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 7)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manoo.18

Goldie

manoo.18

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
@Krithika: Watch the VM & it's too good my dear...ClapClapClap

You have selected so many beautiful scenes of AnGini...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

WOW, just love the starting scene...Heart Ragini angry with Anmol, so beautiful...Day Dreaming

Lyrics: "Ye din ye mahine saal guzaar jain ge mere yaar magar itna rakhna khayaal jeena sirf mere liye qasam se jeena sirf mere liye" Just love the eye lock scene in the hall & necklace scene...Heart

And then so beautiful car scene of AnGini, so perfectly blended with the music beats...Thumbs UpClapThumbs Up

Lyrics: "Ab kabhi na kam ho beqarari apni yuo hi barhati jae ye khumari apni, mujh ko dharkanoon mein tum chupa k rakhna chahatoon ko dil se tum laga k rakhna" Sindoor scene & KC emotional hug scenes, both scenes are my most favorite scenes of AnGini...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Kaisi ho rahein saath sath chalna,chahe badle mausam tum nahin badalna" lovely scene, Anmol kisses his daughter & Ragini smiles...Smile

Lyrics: "Tera mera nata ab kabhi na toote sansoon ka ye bandhan ab kabhi na choote" pallu scene,So perfectly blended with the lyrics...ClapThumbs UpClap

And then so beautiful ending with KC chin scene & Happy Ending where Ragini said to Anmol, we will always live together...Big smile

Awesome & great work my dear friend...ClapStarClap Keep it up...Thumbs Up

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

This is my new vm.Smile"Guys, Please do comment on my VMs gallery too"

Edited by krithikas - 27 July 2011 at 9:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18ACCOUNTCLOSED

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

@Krithika: Watch the VM & it's too good my dear...ClapClapClap

You have selected so many beautiful scenes of AnGini...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

WOW, just love the starting scene...Heart Ragini angry with Anmol, so beautiful...Day Dreaming

Lyrics: "Ye din ye mahine saal guzaar jain ge mere yaar magar itna rakhna khayaal jeena sirf mere liye qasam se jeena sirf mere liye" Just love the eye lock scene in the hall & necklace scene...Heart

And then so beautiful car scene of AnGini, so perfectly blended with the music beats...Thumbs UpClapThumbs Up

Lyrics: "Ab kabhi na kam ho beqarari apni yuo hi barhati jae ye khumari apni, mujh ko dharkanoon mein tum chupa k rakhna chahatoon ko dil se tum laga k rakhna" Sindoor scene & KC emotional hug scenes, both scenes are my most favorite scenes of AnGini...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Kaisi ho rahein saath sath chalna,chahe badle mausam tum nahin badalna" lovely scene, Anmol kisses his daughter & Ragini smiles...Smile

Lyrics: "Tera mera nata ab kabhi na toote sansoon ka ye bandhan ab kabhi na choote" pallu scene,So perfectly blended with the lyrics...ClapThumbs UpClap

And then so beautiful ending with KC chin scene & Happy Ending where Ragini said to Anmol, we will always live together...Big smile

Awesome & great work my dear friend...ClapStarClap Keep it up...Thumbs Up

Thank you so much my dear Manoo Hug.I am so happy you loved it.Big smile

And Thanks again for taking some time from studiesEmbarrassed and writing these detailed comments.Big smileHug

Yes dear, I too love that starting scene, Big smileRagini more concerned for Anmol for the first timeDay Dreaming.

Thank you so much dear for mentioning this lyrics,Hugyes dear eyelock and necklace scenes are my favorites too.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Yes my friend the car scene suited so well with the music beats.Big smile

I am so happy dear you mentioned these scenesBig smile, i loved while making itBig smile.It was so beautiful with the lyrics dear.Day Dreaming

Yes dear Anmol kissing his daughter scene so well blended with those lyrics.Big smile

Thanks dear for loving the pallu scene and the endings.HugHug

Thank you Hug,love you my friend.Hug

manoo.18ACCOUNTCLOSED

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

WOW Krithika, Your LOGO is very beautiful...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Hats off to Sarah for making such a lovely animated siggie...ClapHeartClap

I'll watch your new VM & soon will be there with my comments...Smile

so this is sarah ji work...
it's beautiful... Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18ACCOUNTCLOSEDkrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zan101

WOW Krithika, Your LOGO is very beautiful...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Hats off to Sarah for making such a lovely animated siggie...ClapHeartClap

I'll watch your new VM & soon will be there with my comments...Smile

so this is sarah ji work...
it's beautiful... Wink

Yes my dear Friends, This logo was done by our lovely friend Sarah.ClapClapClap

She made this to surprise me Embarrassed,which i will not forget ever.Big smile

Thank you Sarah.HugHugHug

manoo.18ACCOUNTCLOSED

ACCOUNTCLOSED

Goldie

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

krithikas

ACCOUNTCLOSED

Goldie

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top