VideoMix

Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 47

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

@krithika..wat a fantastic VM.loved it very very much.already watch it two times..Clap

Haal-e-dil..anmol's heart feelings..

First I love all the new scenes you have added ..very well blended with the lyrics..Thumbs Up

Starting with tammy's birthday and in his thoughts about ragini In the study..kaash yun hota haar sham tu paas hota ..guzaara bin tere ab mushkil yeh lagtaa..so apt this scene krithika for this lyric..Clap

The lock room..haal-e-dil tujh ko sunata..how he wished to tell her how much he means for her..perfect krithika..Clap

The walk in the rain.both in their emotional break down supporting each other..tanhaai mein nein sataaya tujhe pukara..so heart touching how you have so well mixed these emotional moments with the lyrics..Clap

Khawbon ka kab tak loun sahara..i think this scene is the best one for these wordings.anmol dreaming about ragini and he wanted it to be all real..Clap

Cottage scene their eye lock.maange yeh aankhein haar pal tera nazara..beautiful..Clap

The following scenes..anmol adoringragini doingher sringaar.the garland scene..their hand touch..haal-e-dil tujhko sunata..i'm In awe you did it so beautifully..Thumbs Up

The ending so catchy..balm scene..gift scene..sargi scene and their slow dance in the rain..finally ragini understood anmol's haal-e- dil..outstanding..love it..Clap

Its awesome krithika.every scene .the song and your fantastic creativity it's a delight to watch the VM.Hug

I will say its rocking krithika and keep rocking you too and give us more of such treats..StarStarStarStarStar..

Edited by savee_k - 22 July 2011 at 11:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 6)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..wat a fantastic VM.loved it very very much.already watch it two times..Clap

Haal-e-dil..anmol's heart feelings..

First I love all the new scenes you have added ..very well blended with the lyrics..Thumbs Up

Starting with tammy's birthday and in his thoughts about ragini In the study..kaash yun hota haar sham tu paas hota ..guzaara bin tere ab mushkil yeh lagtaa..so apt this scene krithika for this lyric..Clap

The lock room..haal-e-dil tujh ko sunata..how he wished to tell her how much he means for her..perfect krithika..Clap

The walk in the rain.both in their emotional break down supporting each other..tanhaai mein nein sataaya tujhe pukara..so heart touching how you have so well mixed these emotional moments with the lyrics..Clap

Khawbon ka kab tak loun sahara..i think this scene is the best one for these wordings.anmol dreaming about ragini and he wanted it to be all real..Clap

Cottage scene their eye lock.maange yeh aankhein haar pal tera nazara..beautiful..Clap

The following scenes..anmol adoringragini doingher sringaar.the garland scene..their hand touch..haal-e-dil tujhko sunata..i'm In awe you did it so beautifully..Thumbs Up

The ending so catchy..balm scene..gift scene..sargi scene and their slow dance in the rain..finally ragini understood anmol's haal-e- dil..outstanding..love it..Clap

Its awesome krithika.every scene .the song and your fantastic creativity it's a delight to watch the VM.Hug

I will say its rocking krithika and keep rocking you too and give us more of such treats..Star..

Thank you so much Saveeta for your  appreciations.HugHugHug

When i heard the song,immediately i wanted to make a vm on angini Big smile,as you said it suits anmol's heart feelings so beautifully.Day Dreaming

Glad you loved the new scenes which i used. Big smileAnd yes the anmol study room  scene and the room lock scene blended so beautifully with those lyrics.Day Dreaming

So happy you loved those emotional scenes too with those lyrics.Smile

What can be the better scene for Anmol's dream than this cold sceneBig smile ,as he always wanted to be with her.Day Dreaming

I just love their eyelock scene in the cottage Day Dreamingand anmol adoring ragini while she is getting ready,Day Dreamingso i thought it would suit those lyricsSmile,I am happy it blended so well.Big smile

Glad you liked all the scenes in the end too.Big smile

ACCOUNTCLOSED

Goldie

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

Made a Ragvir VM,for my dear Friend Manoo ,as she asked for it.SmilePlease watch and comment Friends.Smile

"Guys, Please do comment on my VMs gallery too"

Edited by krithikas - 27 July 2011 at 9:06am

manoo.18

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaHir-

beautiful song & wounderful vm Star Clap great job krithi Thumbs Up
starting with my favorite scenes Embarrassed
''Hale dil tujhko sunata Dil agar yeh bol pata bakhuda tujhko hai jata jaan'' AnGini room scene beautiful  Day Dreaming well edited Clap
lyrics''Tere sang jo pal bitaata...muskuraata haan''  anmol wakesup & see ragini sleeping so beautiful Day Dreaming Heart i luv this whole scene HeartStarClap lyrics ''tu meri raah ka sitara tere bin mei awara'' AnGini walking in the rain beautifuly edited Clap specialy with
the lyrics''Jab bhi tanhai ne sataya tujhko besaakhta pukara '' both AnGini hug scenes perfectly edited StarClap great job Thumbs Up lyrics''Meri yeh dono paagal aankhein har pal maange tera nazara '' AnGini cottage scene Heart beautiful perfect Day DreamingClap lyrics''Aa samjaun inko kis tarah inpe mera bas nahin chalta haan '' ragini getting ready anmol watching from mirror Day Dreaming perfect scene selection StarThumbs Upbeautiful HeartDay Dreaming
then the whole scene sequences perfectly edited 10Star
the dining table scene,specialy ragini falls scene beautifuly edited,StarClap gift scene,KC scene & nice ending with AnGini rain dance...Clap
fantastic & great job Hug keep it up friend
Thumbs Up

Thank you so much my dearest Sarah.HugHugHug

As always your comments make me so happy my dear.DancingDancingDancing

It always gives me so much pleasure reading your comments comparing scenes with the lyrics.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Always keep supporting me my friend.HugHugHug

Edited by krithikas - 24 July 2011 at 11:15am

manoo.18

Goldie

manoo.18

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
@Krithika: WOW, what a VM my dear, great work...ClapClapClap

You have used my most favorite scene of RagVir...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Jism se rooh tak hain tumhare nishaan, ban gae tum meri zindagi" Beautiful scenes selection my dear...Thumbs Up Just love that hug & suhaag raat scenes...Heart

Lyrics: "Jum mile nahin the tum, na thi khushiyaan na ghum, tum mile tou badle zindagi k ye mosam" WOW, you have selected my most favorite scene, Valentines Day scene...Day Dreaming

Lyrics: "Tum ho mera pyar, tum se hai qarar, tum ko hi basaya mein ne yadoon mein" Yaar, love that funny orange scene...LOLHeart 

So romantic ending with Honeymoon night & KC night scenes...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Outstanding VM my dear...ClapThumbs UpClap Very nice song selection...ClapClapThumbs Up

Thank you so much my dear friend, for making such a beautiful VM especially for me...HugHugHug

I'll rate it 1000/1000...ClapClapClap Keep it up my dear...Thumbs Up

Edited by manoo.18 - 24 July 2011 at 8:46am

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoo.18

@Krithika: WOW, what a VM my dear, great work...ClapClapClap

You have used my most favorite scene of RagVir...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Jism se rooh tak hain tumhare nishaan, ban gae tum meri zindagi" Beautiful scenes selection my dear...Thumbs Up Just love that hug & suhaag raat scenes...Heart

Lyrics: "Jum mile nahin the tum, na thi khushiyaan na ghum, tum mile tou badle zindagi k ye mosam" WOW, you have selected my most favorite scene, Valentines Day scene...Day Dreaming

Lyrics: "Tum ho mera pyar, tum se hai qarar, tum ko hi basaya mein ne yadoon mein" Yaar, love that funny orange scene...LOLHeart 

So romantic ending with Honeymoon night & KC night scenes...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Outstanding VM my dear...ClapThumbs UpClap Very nice song selection...ClapClapThumbs Up

Thank you so much my dear friend, for making such a beautiful VM especially for me...HugHugHug

I'll rate it 1000/1000...ClapClapClap Keep it up my dear...Thumbs Up

Thank you so much dear for this wonderful comments.HugHugHug

I am so happy you loved it so much.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Yes dear, all scenes are my favorites tooHeart Day Dreaming,glad it's your favorite too.Big smile

I thought that valentines day scenes would blend well with those lyrics,Big smileglad you liked it.Big smile

Oh ,the orange peeling scene one of my most favorite scene too.Embarrassed

So happy you loved their beautiful nights at the end Big smileand glad you loved the song too.Big smile

It's my pleasure to do this VM for you dear.Big smile

manoo.18

manoo.18

Goldie

manoo.18

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
@Krithika: So beautiful VM my dear...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Hal E Dil tujh ko sunata dil agar yeh bol pata bakhuda tujhko hao jata jaan" AnGini room scene, so beautifully edited...ClapDay DreamingThumbs Up

Lyrics: "Tere sang jo pal bitaata waqt se mein wo mang lata yaad kar k muskuraata haan" So beautiful scene where Anmol wake up & see sleeping Ragini, like it a lot...HeartThumbs Up

Lyrics: "Tu meri raah ka sitara tere bina hoon mein awaara" Rain scene & AnGini emotional hug scenes, love it to the core my dear...Day DreamingHeartClap

Lyrics: "Khuwaboon ka kab tak loon sahara ab tou tu aa bhi jaa khudaara meri yeh donoon pagal ankhein har pal magein tera nazara" So beautiful cottage eye lock scene...Day Dreaming

Lyrics: "Samjhahoo in ko kis tarah in pe mera bus nahi chalta" Love that scene where Ragini getting ready & Anmol watching from mirror, it's too good...Day DreamingClapDay Dreaming

Lyrics: Hal E Dil tujh ko sunata dil agar yeh bol pata bakhuda tujhko hao jata jaan" Very nice ending with dinning table scene,garland scene,KC scene,gift scene & rain dance scenes, Great work my dear...ClapThumbs UpHug Keep continue like this...Thumbs Up

krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top