VideoMix

Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 47

ACCOUNTCLOSED

Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24krithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 5)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ACCOUNTCLOSED

Goldie

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24manoo.18krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaHir-

nice song & beautifuly edited Star you have chosen many beautiful scenes Heart Thumbs Up
the necklace scene & hotel meeting scene with the lyrics'' banjahiye is dil le meman '' very beautiful  Day Dreaming specialy the hotel scene Heart
lyrics ''tere lafzon ka fasana partha hoon bus tera hi cehra rozana partha hoon'' ragini standing confuse Embarrassed don't know how to reply alek question & anmol knew it Embarrassed beautiful scene Day Dreaming good job Star
blushing  smiling ragini standing with anmol ''teri hi tamanna rago main bhar li hai zindagi bhi tere hawale kar di hai'' very beautiful & well edited Clap
i really like the whole ending scenes Star Clap  they are new & you selected & edited them really perfectly Clap 10Star s
savee nice song selection Star
krithi really good job ClapClapClap keep it up friend Thumbs Up

Thank you so much my dear Sarah.HugHugHug

As always your comments bring so much happiness to me.Big smileBig smileBig smile

I loved how you analyze each lyrics with the scene.Big smileHeartHeart

So happy you liked the ending too.DancingDancingDancing

Yes,Saveeta always chooses some best and meaningful songs.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

manoo.18

Goldie

manoo.18

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
@Krithika: Watch your "Ban Jaayiya VM" Big smile

So sorry for too late commenting, actually i was very busy because of my studies...Embarrassed

OMG, Outstanding VM my dear...ClapClapClap My most favourite song on my  favourite AnGini...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Har taraf  ravaan aap ka hi nasha, chou gai dil ko aap ki har aada, Banjahiye is dil k meman" WOW, you have selected my most favourite scene, the garland scene, very nicely blended with the lyrics...ClapStarThumbs Up

Lyrics: "Banjahiye is dil k meman, banjahiye in sasoon k arman" The necklace & hotel scene, love it to the core...Heart Especially liked necklace scene very much...Heart

Lyrics: "'Tere lafzon ka fasana partha hoon bus tera hi cehra rozana partha hoon" Ragini don't know how to reply Alek's question & Anmol knew it, beautiful scene selection my dear...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming OMG, love Anmol's dream scene...Day Dreaming

Lyrics: "Teri hi tamanna ragoon main bhar li hai zindagi bhi tere hawale kar di hai" blushing smiling Ragini standing with Anmol, So well edited scene...ClapClapClap

So beautiful ending...Day Dreaming You have selected some beautiful promo scenes of AnGini...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming ROCKING VM my dear...ClapThumbs UpHug

Dear, you don't know how much i love your this VM...HeartHeartHeart

God bless you always my dear...HugHugHug

I have downloaded it & i'll rate it 10000/10000 ClapClapClap

This song made my day, Big smile outstanding song selection, ClapClapClap thanks to Saveeta di for suggesting such a lovely song...HugHugHug

Edited by manoo.18 - 20 July 2011 at 5:04pm

saveeta24krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoo.18

@Krithika: Watch your "Ban Jaayiya VM" Big smile

So sorry for too late commenting, actually i was very busy because of my studies...Embarrassed

OMG, Outstanding VM my dear...ClapClapClap My most favourite song on my  favourite AnGini...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Har taraf  ravaan aap ka hi nasha, chou gai dil ko aap ki har aada, Banjahiye is dil k meman" WOW, you have selected my most favourite scene, the garland scene, very nicely blended with the lyrics...ClapStarThumbs Up

Lyrics: "Banjahiye is dil k meman, banjahiye in sasoon k arman" The necklace & hotel scene, love it to the core...Heart Especially liked necklace scene very much...Heart

Lyrics: "'Tere lafzon ka fasana partha hoon bus tera hi cehra rozana partha hoon" Ragini don't know how to reply Alek's question & Anmol knew it, beautiful scene selection my dear...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming OMG, love Anmol's dream scene...Day Dreaming

Lyrics: "Teri hi tamanna ragoon main bhar li hai zindagi bhi tere hawale kar di hai" blushing smiling Ragini standing with Anmol, So well edited scene...ClapClapClap

So beautiful ending...Day Dreaming You have selected some beautiful promo scenes of AnGini...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming ROCKING VM my dear...ClapThumbs UpHug

Dear, you don't know how much i love your this VM...HeartHeartHeart

God bless you always my dear...HugHugHug

I have downloaded it & i'll rate it 10000/10000 ClapClapClap

This song made my day, Big smile outstanding song selection, ClapClapClap thanks to Saveeta di for suggesting such a lovely song...HugHugHug

Thank you so much my dear .HugHugHug

I was waiting for your commentsEmbarrassed.But,it's Good studies are more important.Big smileThumbs Up

So happy to read your comments dear,Big smile glad it's your favorite song.Big smile

Thank you my dear,it's my most favorite too,Hearti just love their beautiful awkwardness in this scene.Day Dreaming

Yes dear for these lyrics i thought the necklace and hotel scene would suit wellBig smile.Glad you liked this too.Big smileI just love ragini's expression so much in these scenes.Day DreamingHeart

Yes manoo,what could be better than this scene for these lyrics.HeartDay Dreaming

Glad you liked Anmol's dream scene,Big smilethat scene is saveeta's favorite ,so i used it.Big smile

Thank you again my dear for loving this scene with the lyrics.HugHeart

I am so happy you loved the ending Big smile, i thought of using those promos and i am happy you said it beautiful.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Thank you my dear for your wishesHug and so happy you downloaded it.Big smile

WOW 10000/10000 ,I am on cloud nine.EmbarrassedDancingDancing

saveeta24manoo.18

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
@krithika..watch two VMS one after the other..Smile

maula mere and iss taraha ashiqui...

both fantastic.first one you have given us the most beautiful close-up of angini eyes lock..aankh teri kitni haseen.too beautiful krithika..Clap

second one again beautiful close-up of anmol adoring ragini's face.tere chehere pe apni nazar chor jaoungaa..beautiful ..Clap

i love both the VMS ending with one of my most captivating scene..Clap

its so refreshing and heart warming to watch these VMS again krithika.its always a delight to watch your beautiful fantastic creations in this great collection of angini VMS..great job and keep rocking...StarStarStarThumbs Up...

Edited by savee_k - 21 July 2011 at 9:50pm

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..watch two VMS one after the other..Smile

maula mere and iss taraha ashiqui...

both fantastic.first one you have given us the most beautiful close-up of angini eyes lock..aankh teri kitni haseen.too beautiful krithika..Clap

second one again beautiful close-up of anmol adoring ragini's face.tere chehere pe apni nazar chor jaoungaa..beautiful ..Clap

i love both the VMS ending with one of my most captivating scene..Clap

its so refreshing and heart warming to watch these VMS again krithika.its always a delight to watch your beautiful fantastic creations in this great collection of angini VMS..great job and keep rocking...Thumbs Up...
 Thank you Saveeta for watching these 2 VM's.HugHug

I am so happy to read your comments.Big smile

And thank you for your appreciations too.EmbarrassedHug

I loved doing VM's on angini in these 2 songs.Big smile

As you said,I used all those scenes were Anmol adoring Ragini's face in tarah aashiqui ka VM.Big smileDay DreamingHeart

Keep watching the VM's Saveeta Big smileand post your comments too.Embarrassed

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

I love this songSmile ,so i thought of doing a VM on our favorite Angini.Smile Please watch and write your comments Friends.Smile

manoo.18

Post Reply New Post

Go to top