VideoMix

Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 47

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

krithika its a pleasure watching a new angini VM and the song goes perfectly for this magical couple..Smile

Haara Haara do nainon se Haara..thats so true angini were always lost in each other eyes and conveying their heart feelings..

love the start with the letter scene ..do chanchal nain lootere karte..this suits this lyrics this scene..shaving scene.kare shararat chulbuli ...masoom shaitaniyan..anmol was lost in her smile..it was a shararat from ragini's side  in that scene..

cottage scene ...nainon mein apni kismet ka dikha sitara..anmol always read the unspoken feelings in her eyes..he had faith his luck will shine and ragini will reciprocate his love..

the lock room scene and angini eyelock and that bit of lyrics so suitable..do naina kare baatein..prem nagar mein jaaye in mein..haara haara do nainon se haara.once more their eyelock in the party..beautiful...

anmol in his dream world with ragini.jab jab tujhe sochoon meheke yun ehsaas mere..gazing at ragini..jab bhi tum door ho lagte ho paas mere ..his FB of their dance..mere liye ho baan kar aayee ho rab ka koi ishara..so true she was destined for him..

love all the following scenes where it shows how both gradually falling for each other..their eyes said it all..haara haraa do naino se haara..

the necklace and .ladoo scene..dil ki raah judaa thi khawbon ki manzil aur kahin.. dhadkan ki vadee mein awaaz kahin aur shor kahin..a new feeling in her heart for  anmol...finally she lost her heart to her anmol..jaane kab  jeet gayaa dil aur mein  haaree ...

vaari vaari apne piya pe vaari .wat a perfect scene the karwa chaut..ragini completely lost in the thought of her piya that she even visualises him praising her..

such a classic and beautiful ending anmol lost in his ragini's eyes..haara haara mein do nainon se haara..

you did a fantastic job krithika ..such a treat and all scenes just rocking..ClapClapClap..

you rocked it again...StarStarStarStarStar

Edited by saveeta24 - 25 January 2012 at 11:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NetRaiderkrithikas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 45)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
superb krithika... 
wonderful VM... Big smile
specially love the scenes which you used in this VM 

NetRaiderkrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

krithika its a pleasure watching a new angini VM and the song goes perfectly for this magical couple..Smile

Haara Haara do nainon se Haara..thats so true angini were always lost in each other eyes and conveying their heart feelings..

love the start with the letter scene ..do chanchal nain lootere karte..this suits this lyrics this scene..shaving scene.kare shararat chulbuli ...masoom shaitaniyan..anmol was lost in her smile..it was a shararat from ragini's side  in that scene..

cottage scene ...nainon mein apni kismet ka dikha sitara..anmol always read the unspoken feelings in her eyes..he had faith his luck will shine and ragini will reciprocate his love..

the lock room scene and angini eyelock and that bit of lyrics so suitable..do naina kare baatein..prem nagar mein jaaye in mein..haara haara do nainon se haara.once more their eyelock in the party..beautiful...

anmol in his dream world with ragini.jab jab tujhe sochoon meheke yun ehsaas mere..gazing at ragini..jab bhi tum door ho lagte ho paas mere ..his FB of their dance..mere liye ho baan kar aayee ho rab ka koi ishara..so true she was destined for him..

love all the following scenes where it shows how both gradually falling for each other..their eyes said it all..haara haraa do naino se haara..

the necklace and .ladoo scene..dil ki raah judaa thi khawbon ki manzil aur kahin.. dhadkan ki vadee mein awaaz kahin aur shor kahin..a new feeling in her heart for  anmol...finally she lost her heart to her anmol..jaane kab  jeet gayaa dil aur mein  haaree ...

vaari vaari apne piya pe vaari .wat a perfect scene the karwa chaut..ragini completely lost in the thought of her piya that she even visualises him praising her..

such a classic and beautiful ending anmol lost in his ragini's eyes..haara haara mein do nainon se haara..

you did a fantastic job krithika ..such a treat and all scenes just rocking..ClapClapClap..

you rocked it again...Star

Thank you sooo much Saveeta.Hug

You just brought a big smile on my face reading your comments.Big smile Thank you for writing so big comments with each sceneHug

I am so happy how you enjoyed watching the VM with each angini scene.Big smile

Credit goes to shanti for selecting such an apt song.Thumbs Up

Angini such a beautiful couple Day Dreamingwatching their scenes really bring so much happiness.Big smile

Once again thanks a lot my friend , you made my day .HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NetRaider

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

superb krithika... 
wonderful VM... Big smile
specially love the scenes which you used in this VM 
Thank you so much sweety.Hug

I am so glad you loved it .Big smile

Yes dear ,each angini scene is so memorable Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NetRaider

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Thank You So much Krithika

You are amazing !!ClapClapClap

Fantastic VM. What a beautiful couple, Hats of to Apurva and Parul to have made Anmol and Ragini so well Day Dreaming

I don't have words to tell that each and very scene you have taken for the VM is just perfect with the lyrics

I saw it n number of times, and each time all I have is a smile on my face,

The scenes are just what I thought will dwell well with the song

Its just

Kudos to you !!Hug

NetRaiderkrithikas

NetRaider

IF-Dazzler

NetRaider

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

Made a new VM on Angini , the song suggested by shanti.Smile After a break i did a angini VM , I was enjoying doing this Smile, so i added all my favorite scenes Heart. Hope you all like it.Smile

Beautiful new VM, Krithika ! Smile Clap

I think your entire video collection is longer than the AnGini love story itself ... LOL  LOL

I must confess, I like all your AnGini creations, siggies, avi's or animated avatars ! Wink  Smile

... and of course, I always love to watch Parul, in a movie or a picture ! Smile Heart

She has one of the most beautiful smiles I ever seen and lovely and expressive eyes ! Heart

To bad we cannot see her more often onscreen ! Cry 

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Thank You So much Krithika

You are amazing !!ClapClapClap

Fantastic VM. What a beautiful couple, Hats of to Apurva and Parul to have made Anmol and Ragini so well Day Dreaming

I don't have words to tell that each and very scene you have taken for the VM is just perfect with the lyrics

I saw it n number of times, and each time all I have is a smile on my face,

The scenes are just what I thought will dwell well with the song

Its just

Kudos to you !!Hug
Thank you so much Shanti.Hug

I am so happy you loved it and the VM looked what you thought.Big smile

I should thank you so choosing such an apt song for our angini.Hug

Indeed angini such a beautiful coupleDay Dreaming ,they 'll be in our memories for a very long time.Day Dreaming

Thank you scraps, images, quotes graphics for orkut, myspace

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NetRaider

Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

Made a new VM on Angini , the song suggested by shanti.Smile After a break i did a angini VM , I was enjoying doing this Smile, so i added all my favorite scenes Heart. Hope you all like it.Smile

Beautiful new VM, Krithika ! Smile Clap

I think your entire video collection is longer than the AnGini love story itself ... LOL  LOL

I must confess, I like all your AnGini creations, siggies, avi's or animated avatars ! Wink  Smile

... and of course, I always love to watch Parul, in a movie or a picture ! Smile Heart

She has one of the most beautiful smiles I ever seen and lovely and expressive eyes ! Heart

To bad we cannot see her more often onscreen ! Cry 

Thanks for your comments netraider.Big smile

yes my collections on angini are more because i love them more.Heart

Thanks for liking my creations ,you have been always supporting me.Big smile

Yes missing parul's mesmerizing smile on screen.Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top