VideoMix

Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 47

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NetRaider

[QUOTE=krithikas]Hi Friends ,

Made this VM few days back but posting only now Smile, as you all know i was upset a little.Embarrassed Hope you all like this VM like my previous onesSmile.I am feeling sad , hope this is not my last angini VM.Unhappy

Shanti you asked for this VM long time back ,Sorry for this delay.Embarrassed

I am also posting here  anmol's VM made for his birthday.Big smilePlease watch both my VM's.Big smile

Why were you upset, Krithika Question
I hope not because I'm less present on the forum ! ROFL
Dear friend, your AnGini creations are so beautiful, please
don't say you're not making any, we all like them very much ! Smile Clap Thumbs Up
Please keep continue, Krithika, if we cannot see Parul onscreen, at least we 
have her fans creations ! Wink LOL

netraider i was upset since their is no bidaai 2 soon.LOL

Will love to do angini creations for you and my other friends netraider.Smile

Thanks for your supportBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 43)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manoo.18

Goldie

manoo.18

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

@Krithika: OMG after so long time, i watch your AnGini VM Embarrassed
Simply loved it in Black & White effect Day Dreaming

Chandan sa badhan chanchal chitewan dheere tera ye muskana, mujhe doosh na dena jag walo ho jaon agar mein deewana

Love the starting scene Day Dreaming Anmol stares at Ragini in her new purple sari Day Dreaming AnGini's eye lock in the hall Day Dreaming so beautifully blended with the lyrics Clap

Ye kaam kamaan bhawein teri palkon ke kinare kajrare, maathe par sindoori sooraj honton pe dhehakte angare

My most favorite scene, their eye lock in the room & their beautiful awkwardness Day Dreaming KC sindoor scene Day Dreaming cottage scenes Day Dreaming amazing scenes selection my dear Clap

Tann bhi sundar mann bhi sundar tu sundarta ki murat hai, kisi or ko shayad kam ho mujhe teri bohat zaroorat hai

Their necklace scene & KC chin scene, so romantic & beautiful Day Dreaming i like the ending very much with one of my fav garland scene Day Dreaming very nice editing & keep it up deariiee Thumbs Up

Edited by manoo.18 - 11 December 2011 at 4:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoo.18

@Krithika: OMG after so long time, i watch your AnGini VM Embarrassed
Simply loved it in Black & White effect Day Dreaming

Chandan sa badhan chanchal chitewan dheere tera ye muskana, mujhe doosh na dena jag walo ho jaon agar mein deewana

Love the starting scene Day Dreaming Anmol stares at Ragini in her new purple sari Day Dreaming AnGini's eye lock in the hall Day Dreaming so beautifully blended with the lyrics Clap

Ye kaam kamaan bhawein teri palkon ke kinare kajrare, maathe par sindoori sooraj honton pe dhehakte angare

My most favorite scene, their eye lock in the room & their beautiful awkwardness Day Dreaming KC sindoor scene Day Dreaming cottage scenes Day Dreaming amazing scenes selection my dear Clap

Tann bhi sundar mann bhi sundar tu sundarta ki murat hai, kisi or ko shayad kam ho mujhe teri bohat zaroorat hai

Their necklace scene & KC chin scene, so romantic & beautiful Day Dreaming i like the ending very much with one of my fav garland scene Day Dreaming very nice editing & keep it up deariiee Thumbs Up

Thank you so much dear.Hug

Yes dear after a long time reading your comments , So happy dear.Big smile

Glad you loved all the scenesBig smile ,the song suits our parul right.Day Dreaming

Thanks a lot chote for your kind appreciations.Hug

thanks_glitter.gif

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends ,

Made this VM few days back , but posting it now.Smile  I know the song may not be so apt for our angini  , since it's one of the best song ever ,i gave it a try.Embarrassed

Hope you all like it , Please post your comments Friends.Smile

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Aww Krithika ... I am allBlushing

They look so divine !! Gawd seriously  a priceless couple ... Angini are just what a couple who go through so much and stay with each other for years to come , Marriage is an institution and Angini are the beautiful pillars of that !!

Such a beautiful song , Its a masterpiece and Angini are so mesmerizing !! ClapClapClap

The song just swayed with teh scenes, I was just enjoying it Krithika, They have that Nth thing in them which is  not something one can describe just enjoy their chemistry with is just on par !! 

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Aww Krithika ... I am allBlushing

They look so divine !! Gawd seriously  a priceless couple ... Angini are just what a couple who go through so much and stay with each other for years to come , Marriage is an institution and Angini are the beautiful pillars of that !!

Such a beautiful song , Its a masterpiece and Angini are so mesmerizing !! ClapClapClap

The song just swayed with teh scenes, I was just enjoying it Krithika, They have that Nth thing in them which is  not something one can describe just enjoy their chemistry with is just on par !! 

Thank you so much for your comments shanti.Hug

The song so beautiful for angini , glad you liked it.Big smile

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hi Friends ,

This is my new Angini VM ,the song suggested by Maira. SmileHope you all like it. SmileThough there is no angini in near future ,I can't stop myself from doing VM's on them.Embarrassed

NetRaider

NetRaider

IF-Dazzler

NetRaider

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Thank you Krithika for your new AnGini VM, for keeping alive Parul's image 

and the magical moments and emotions of this couple in Bidaai.

Romance is becoming something very rare and obsolete nowadays, when

the whole world is in the rush and the marvelous feelings of true love 

and devotion seem to be almost forgotten.

All we have to do is to know when to rush and when to slow down, 

otherwise we'll miss a lot of the beauties of life.

... but there is still hope ... keep going ... 

krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top