VideoMix

Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 47

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika.i just watched the VM.jis din se maine...Smile

i remember when i heard the song ,i told you how this will surely suit angini..Smile

next you did such a beautiful VM with their best scenes..the KC..necklace one..balm scene..real treat as it was so apt blended well with the lyrics..Clap

angini so in love and the ending i always love this scene..Embarrassed

both looking at each other and their eyes conveying so much of their heart feelings..Smile

beautiful couple..i'm always in awe...Day Dreaming

thanks krithika for the effort done everytime to give us such memorable moments of angini with so much beautiful songs..HugHugHug...

Thank you so much saveeta.HugHugHug

your comments always means a lot to me.Big smileBig smileBig smile

yes ,you always choose best and meaningful songs for our AnginiThumbs Up

for me each and every angini scene are best and a memorable one.Day DreamingDay DreamingHeart

please watch the vm's and post your comments my friend.Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 4)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

This new VM song suggested by SaveetaSmile.Loved this song and i am hearing this for the first time.Thumbs UpPleas write your comments friends.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18zee10

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

This new VM song suggested by SaveetaSmile.Loved this song and i am hearing this for the first time.Thumbs UpPleas write your comments friends.Smile

fantastic krithikaSmile... loved the  song...Smile
and nice scenes... you have edit it very well...Clap Clap
keep going...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

@krithika..you rocked completely  my friend..wat a beautiful treat.Clap

You are amazing you make every song look so beautiful on angini..Thumbs Up

Your hard work  and dedication reflect  In this VM krithika..Clap

Absolutely loved it..from start to finish I was in awe..Day Dreaming

Ragini in anmol's arms..harr taraf hein rawan aap ka hi nasha.. choo gaye dil ko aap ki haar adaa..

Ban jaayiye iss dil ke mehmaan.necklace scene ..kanpur scene ..ragini tears anmol making her smile...awesome krithika ..the awkwardness so visible but still their hearts wishing aap mere dil ki mehmaan ban jaayiye..

Palkon mein teri kahani rahetee hein..khaid nazron mein teri tasveer hein..krithika you got the best scenes for this lyrics..anmol daydreaming about ragini...he could not forget his dream of her in his arms from his thought in the rain..beautifully done...Clap

Wat to say krithika you bring another perfect moment of angini to suit this one.tere lafzon ka fasaana parta houn.baas tera hi chehera rozaana padtha houn..anmol already got wat ragini could not express at that moment just by looking at her facial expression...well who knew ragini better than anmol..this scene and wordings goes perfectly together..Clap

My best scene anmol daydreaming again about his ragini..following another one ragini blushing watching her husband going to office..tere hi tamaana labon mein barlee hein..zindagi bhi tere hawale kar di hein..ragini completely in love with her anmol..the blush the smile says it all..Smile

The KC scene..its treat after treat krithika so aptly chosen one...chaal rahee dhadkan sirf tere liye from anmol to his ragini and from ragini to anmol .kamoshi se teri hi baatein kartee houn..jeete houn martee houn..baan jaayiye iss dil ke mehemaan..Clap

Ending too good ..anmol wants only ragini's happiness loking in her eyes so closeand ragini so loving and caring for anmol asking him to be careful..finally both happy with their beautiful angel tammy to ragini aap ke bina zindagi adhoori hein.i'm in awe completely krithika as how you ended this beautifully made VM...Day Dreaming

Finally both was their dil ke mehemaan...Smile

Cant thank you enough for this awesome fantastic VM...you are a pro in creativity for angini VMS...this for you krithika...StarStarStarStarStarHug...

Edited by savee_k - 18 July 2011 at 12:43am

Edited by savee_k - 18 July 2011 at 1:07am

zee10

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

Originally posted by krithikas

Hi Friends,

fantastic krithikaSmile... loved the  song...Smile
and nice scenes... you have edit it very well...Clap Clap
keep going...Clap

Thank you sooo much my dear sweety.Hug

So happy you loved it dear.Party

zee10

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika..you rocked completely  my friend..wat a beautiful treat.Clap

You are amazing you make every song look so beautiful on angini..Thumbs Up

Your hard work  and dedication reflect  In this VM krithika..Clap

Absolutely loved it..from start to finish I was in awe..Day Dreaming

Ragini in anmol's arms..harr taraf hein rawan aap ka hi nasha.. choo gaye dil ko aap ki haar adaa..

Ban jaayiye iss dil ke mehmaan.necklace scene ..kanpur scene ..ragini tears anmol making her smile...awesome krithika ..the awkwardness so visible but still their hearts wishing aap mere dil ki mehmaan ban jaayiye..

Palkon mein teri kahani rahetee hein..khaid nazron mein teri tasveer hein..krithika you got the best scenes for this lyrics..anmol daydreaming about ragini...he could not forget his dream of her in his arms from his thought in the rain..beautifully done...Clap

Wat to say krithika you bring another perfect moment of angini to suit this one.tere lafzon ka fasaana parta houn.baas tera hi chehera rozaana padtha houn..anmol already got wat ragini could not express at that moment just by looking at her facial expression...well who knew ragini better than anmol..this scene and wordings goes perfectly together..Clap

My best scene anmol daydreaming again about his ragini..following another one ragini blushing watching her husband going to office..tere hi tamaana labon mein barlee hein..zindagi bhi tere hawale kar di hein..ragini completely in love with her anmol..the blush the smile says it all..Smile

The KC scene..its treat after treat krithika so aptly chosen one...chaal rahee dhadkan sirf tere liye from anmol to his ragini and from ragini to anmol .kamoshi se teri hi baatein kartee houn..jeete houn martee houn..baan jaayiye iss dil ke mehemaan..Clap

Ending too good ..anmol wants only ragini's happiness loking in her eyes so closeand ragini so loving and caring for anmol asking him to be careful..finally both happy with their beautiful angel tammy to ragini aap ke bina zindagi adhoori hein.i'm in awe completely krithika as how you ended this beautifully made VM...Day Dreaming

Finally both was their dil ke mehemaan...Smile

Cant thank you enough for this awesome fantastic VM...you are a pro in creativity for angini VMS...this for you krithika...Hug...

Edited by savee_k - 18 July 2011 at 12:43am

Thank you very very very much Saveeta.HugHugHug

I had a mixed emotions both happy and tears Big smileCry,reading your comments.Embarrassed

You have written so much to make me happy,Embarrassed Thanks .HugHugHug

So happy you loved the VM,Dancing DancingDancingAngini always makes us AWE seeing them.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Glad you liked the garland ,necklace and kanpur scenes.Big smileyes saveeta each scene shows their mesmerizing awkwardness so beautifully.Day DreamingHeart

Yes Saveeta that scene suited so beautifully with the lyricsBig smile.First i added another one Smile,again i remembered this cold scene then immediately changed to this one.Big smileDay DreamingHeart

I always use translated lyrics while doing a VMEmbarrassed, When i read this particular lyricsBig smile,the first scene came to my mind was handsome sceneBig smile.Well said Saveeta, who knew Ragini better than Anmol.Clap

I know your favorite scene is Anmol daydreaming,so i used that.Big smileAnd yes saveeta ragini blushing scene suited well with the lyrics .Big smileglad you liked both.Big smile

So happy you loved KC scene too with the lyrics .Big smileYes, the way Anmol looks at her Day Dreaming,she can clearly see his love for her in his eyes.Day DreamingHeart

You had only asked for this scene Anmol saying bye Big smile,glad you loved this scene with the lyrics.Big smileAnd i used these promo  scenes to end as it's all your most favorite.Big smileI know you'll love it.HeartBig smile

Credit for choosing such a beautiful and meaningful songs should go to you.ClapClapClap

Always it's a pleasure doing Angini VM's for you Big smileand all other friends.Big smile

Thank you so much my dear friendHug,for this loving appreciations and detailed comments.HugHugHug

AND

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

many many many VM's  of my princess... ParulHeart....Day Dreaming Dancing Party

krithika it's
always you come with some  surprise but this is the best... Thumbs Up Star

krithika for  you first VM gallery...
many beautiful angini,  Ragvir,  surabh  VM's Big smile Dancing

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

now it will be easy... all beautiful VM's are in one place...Day Dreaming

for this lovely treat   my dear.Smile

Thank you so much Sweety. HugHugHug

Sorry dear I missed your post .Broken HeartUnhappy

But when i saw this now ,i am so happy and excited.Dancing

Always support me and love me my friend.HugHugHug