VideoMix

Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 47

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
This new VM song suggested by Shanti,Smileshe told me to use some scene which i have used at the end,Smilehope you all like it.SmilePlease write your comment friends.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18ACCOUNTCLOSED

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 (Page 3)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@krithika...again congrats for the VM gallery..Clap

wat a beautiful start for the VM gallery with such a heart touching song..

maine kab socha tha hoga yun kabhie rahon mein mil jayeinge do ajanabee..start perfect anmol looking at ragini sleeping and he had a wish that the distance between them comes over..the following scenes so aptly chosen..ragini's too starting to care more for anmol.

i'm falling in love ..with their kanpur trip and car scene.ragini in anmol's arms ..the KCscene with ragini hugging anmol...i'm falling in love ..the lyrics so well blended  with the scenes.gradually how they were coming closer..

tumho jahan mein wahan dil se joh dil mila...beautiful krithika with their dream dance.necklace scene both so  happy and yes they fell in love and the ending i just love it anmol lifting ragini's chin and their eyes met.mesmerising...Day Dreaming

krithika first VM for this thread and its really touching and so captivating with angini the magical couple..Clap

you did a fantastic job and keep rocking this thread same as first one...StarStarStar..

thanks to shanti for this beautiful soothing song...Smile

Edited by savee_k - 15 July 2011 at 10:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika...again congrats for the VM gallery..Clap

wat a beautiful start for the VM gallery with such a heart touching song..

maine kab socha tha hoga yun kabhie rahon mein mil jayeinge do ajanabee..start perfect anmol looking at ragini sleeping and he had a wish that the distance between them comes over..the following scenes so aptly chosen..ragini's too starting to care more for anmol.

i'm falling in love ..with their kanpur trip and car scene.ragini in anmol's arms ..the KCscene with ragini hugging anmol...i'm falling in love ..the lyrics so well blended  with the scenes.gradually how they were coming closer..

tumho jahan mein wahan dil se joh dil mila...beautiful krithika with their dream dance.necklace scene both so  happy and yes they fell in love and the ending i just love it anmol lifting ragini's chin and their eyes met.mesmerising...Day Dreaming

krithika first VM for this thread and its really touching and so captivating with angini the magical couple..Clap

you did a fantastic job and keep rocking this thread same as first one...StarStarStar..

thanks to shanti for this beautiful soothing song...Smile

Thank you so much Saveeta.Hug

As i always love to read your detailed comments as it gives me so much happiness.Big smileBig smile

I am so happy you liked the first scene ,Anmol looking at Ragini sleepingBig smile. I too thought it will suit that line.Embarrassed

Yes Saveeta, this kanpur scene shows Ragini's side of love so beautifullyDay Dreaming.Glad you liked this too.Big smile

KC Scene ,was the best i could do for that sad music Embarrassed,but i loved it so muchBig smile.So happy you too liked it.Big smile

And glad you liked the dance scene too Big smile.The necklace scene and KC Chin scene was suggested by Shanti.Thumbs Up

Thank you so much Saveeta for your continuous support to me Hugand please always continue to do so.Big smile

saveeta24

manoo.18

Goldie

manoo.18

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
@Krithika: Again congrats for your new Video mixes thread...PartyPartyParty

I am so happy for you...Big smileBig smile Very nice VM my dear...ClapThumbs UpClap

Love the starting scene, Heart Anmol looking at sleeping Ragini...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Meine ye kab socha tha ho ga yoon kabhi,rahh mein yoon mil jaein ge do ajnabi,hum dono jo paas ae tou,dil jitna khush hai utna haraan" OMG loved the "Eye lock scene" beautiful scene selection my dear...Day DreamingClapHug Then female voice: meine ye kab socha tha, nice scene selection...HeartHug

And the other scenes perfectly blended with the lyrics...ClapClap

Lyrics: "Ooo hooo i am falling..i'm falling in love with you" WOW, my most favourite scene "The car scene" So beautiful...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

"Meine ye kab socha tha ho ga yoon kabhi,rahh mein yoon mil jaein ge do ajnabi, kya jane kyun tum jo mile dil jitna khush hai utna haraan" WOW Kanpur trip scene...Star loved it yaar...Heart

And then again, Ooo hooo i am falling..i'm falling in love with you" The garland scene...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Then "Emotional KC hug scene" OMG OMG, loved it to the core of my heart...HeartHeart So perfectly blended with the music beats...ClapStarClap

Lyrics: "Khaboon ka hai ye jahan, nazaroon ki dhoop hai chand sa roop har, tum ho jahan mein wahaan, dil se jo dil mila... Beautiful dream dance of AnGini...Day Dreaming

And then so mesmerizing ending with AnGini's KC chin scene...Day DreamingClapThumbs Up

Day by day loving AnGini more & more,Heart It's all because of your beautiful VMs my dear...Big smile

Thank you so much for giving us such a big collection of VMs on AnGini...HugHugHug And yea, you have completed 64 VMs on AnGini... yippee Party DancingThat's great yaar... Keep continue like this...Thumbs UpBig smile

Edited by manoo.18 - 15 July 2011 at 3:01pm

ACCOUNTCLOSEDkrithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoo.18

@Krithika: Again congrats for your new Video mixes thread...PartyPartyParty

I am so happy for you...Big smileBig smile Very nice VM my dear...ClapThumbs UpClap

Love the starting scene, Heart Anmol looking at sleeping Ragini...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Lyrics: "Meine ye kab socha tha ho ga yoon kabhi,rahh mein yoon mil jaein ge do ajnabi,hum dono jo paas ae tou,dil jitna khush hai utna haraan" OMG loved the "Eye lock scene" beautiful scene selection my dear...Day DreamingClapHug Then female voice: meine ye kab socha tha, nice scene selection...HeartHug

And the other scenes perfectly blended with the lyrics...ClapClap

Lyrics: "Ooo hooo i am falling..i'm falling in love with you" WOW, my most favourite scene "The car scene" So beautiful...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

"Meine ye kab socha tha ho ga yoon kabhi,rahh mein yoon mil jaein ge do ajnabi, kya jane kyun tum jo mile dil jitna khush hai utna haraan" WOW Kanpur trip scene...Star loved it yaar...Heart

And then again, Ooo hooo i am falling..i'm falling in love with you" The garland scene...Day DreamingHeartDay Dreaming

Then "Emotional KC hug scene" OMG OMG, loved it to the core of my heart...HeartHeart So perfectly blended with the music beats...ClapStarClap

Lyrics: "Khaboon ka hai ye jahan, nazaroon ki dhoop hai chand sa roop har, tum ho jahan mein wahaan, dil se jo dil mila... Beautiful dream dance of AnGini...Day Dreaming

And then so mesmerizing ending with AnGini's KC chin scene...Day DreamingClapThumbs Up

Day by day loving AnGini more & more,Heart It's all because of your beautiful VMs my dear...Big smile

Thank you so much for giving us such a big collection of VMs on AnGini...HugHugHug And yea, you have completed 64 VMs on AnGini... yippee Party DancingThat's great yaar... Keep continue like this...Thumbs UpBig smile

Thank you so much my dear friend.HugHugHug

Yes dear,those eyelock scenes are my most most favorite ones.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingGlad you too enjoyed it dear.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Yes my friend,This car travelling scene was so beautiful with those English lyrics,Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingso happy you commented on this.Big smileBig smileBig smile

This scene so beautifully shows Ragini's side of her love,HeartHeartHeartso i used it Embarrassedand glad you loved this too dear.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Yes my friend,i just loved doing this scene with the musicBig smile.oh,my dear ,you loved this tooBig smilethankyou once again.Hug

The dance was so beautifulDay Dreaming and perfectly blended with the lyricsClap ,i too loved it my friend.HugHugEmbarrassed

Yes Manoo dear,Big smilenowadays i am loving them more crazily than before watching their scenes again and again while doing VM's and reading saveeta's FF EmbarrassedHeartDay Dreaming

Yes my friend 64 Big smileand you continue to support me like this dear.Hug

manoo.18ACCOUNTCLOSED

ACCOUNTCLOSED

Goldie

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

krithikas

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@krithika.i just watched the VM.jis din se maine...Smile

i remember when i heard the song ,i told you how this will surely suit angini..Smile

next you did such a beautiful VM with their best scenes..the KC..necklace one..balm scene..real treat as it was so apt blended well with the lyrics..Clap

angini so in love and the ending i always love this scene..Embarrassed

both looking at each other and their eyes conveying so much of their heart feelings..Smile

beautiful couple..i'm always in awe...Day Dreaming

thanks krithika for the effort done everytime to give us such memorable moments of angini with so much beautiful songs..HugHugHug...

krithikas

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SaHir-

wow what a vm to start your gallery Star Clap very beautiful vm Heart  good job Thumbs Up the starting paino music & both scenes selection is very beautiful i luv it Heart specialy the 2nd scene Heart
starting with my favourite scenes Embarrassed male lyrics...
'' maine yeh kab socha tha... pass aye toh'' AnGini room scene very nice ClapStar
specialy when lyrics starts'' Dil jithna kush hai uthna hairaan'' ragini stearing anmol & comes out from imagination Embarrassed               very beautiful Day Dreaming Heart good job Star Thumbs Up

same female lyrics the AnGini scene selection & best part again with the lyrics'' Dil jithna kush hai uthna hairaan'' anmol eyes closeup ragini standing infront  Embarrassed Day Dreaming very nice Star Clap                     i like the AnGini hotel scene with the lyrics too Heart nice editing Clap
lyrics '' OH i am fall in in love with you '' ragini falls anmol save her very nice Day Dreaming Clap
 the scenes selection on the instrumental music Heart Clap Star        both scenes Clap when anmol praises ragini very touching Heart      one of my most favourite scenes Heart &  2nd scene AnGini KC hug with the high note music very impactive StarClap perfect scenes selection Thumbs Up
lyrics''Khaabon ka hain yeh jahaan...ab yeh samaa'' the whole AnGini dance scenes very nice.. very beautiful Heart ClapStar              then'' OH i am fall in love with you '' the whole ending scenes selection Star anmol making ragini smile Heart ragini teasing anmol Heart  beautiful ending with anmol ragini KC scene Heart
fantastic & really great job10 StarClapClapClap keep it up friend Thumbs Up

Thank you so much my dear Sarah.HugHugHug

As always i love to read detailed comments.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Thanks dear for liking this oneHug, i just love angini's eyelock in these scene so much.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Yes my friend,that's one of my favorite too.Day DreamingHeartHeart

Thank you my friend for commenting on this sceneHug,i was searching for a suitable scene to the music lastly i got this.Dancing

Glad you enjoyed angini dance bit too.HeartBig smile

Thank you so much for always encouraging me friend.HugHugHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top