Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: saveeta24

krithika its a pleasure watching a new angini VM and the song goes perfectly for this magical couple..😊

Haara Haara do nainon se Haara..thats so true angini were always lost in each other eyes and conveying their heart feelings..

love the start with the letter scene ..do chanchal nain lootere karte..this suits this lyrics this scene..shaving scene.kare shararat chulbuli ...masoom shaitaniyan..anmol was lost in her smile..it was a shararat from ragini's side  in that scene..

cottage scene ...nainon mein apni kismet ka dikha sitara..anmol always read the unspoken feelings in her eyes..he had faith his luck will shine and ragini will reciprocate his love..

the lock room scene and angini eyelock and that bit of lyrics so suitable..do naina kare baatein..prem nagar mein jaaye in mein..haara haara do nainon se haara.once more their eyelock in the party..beautiful...

anmol in his dream world with ragini.jab jab tujhe sochoon meheke yun ehsaas mere..gazing at ragini..jab bhi tum door ho lagte ho paas mere ..his FB of their dance..mere liye ho baan kar aayee ho rab ka koi ishara..so true she was destined for him..

love all the following scenes where it shows how both gradually falling for each other..their eyes said it all..haara haraa do naino se haara..

the necklace and .ladoo scene..dil ki raah judaa thi khawbon ki manzil aur kahin.. dhadkan ki vadee mein awaaz kahin aur shor kahin..a new feeling in her heart for  anmol...finally she lost her heart to her anmol..jaane kab  jeet gayaa dil aur mein  haaree ...

vaari vaari apne piya pe vaari .wat a perfect scene the karwa chaut..ragini completely lost in the thought of her piya that she even visualises him praising her..

such a classic and beautiful ending anmol lost in his ragini's eyes..haara haara mein do nainon se haara..

you did a fantastic job krithika ..such a treat and all scenes just rocking..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

you rocked it again...⭐️

Thank you sooo much Saveeta.πŸ€—

You just brought a big smile on my face reading your comments.πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for writing so big comments with each sceneπŸ€—

I am so happy how you enjoyed watching the VM with each angini scene.πŸ˜ƒ

Credit goes to shanti for selecting such an apt song.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Angini such a beautiful couple πŸ˜watching their scenes really bring so much happiness.πŸ˜ƒ

Once again thanks a lot my friend , you made my day .πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: zee10

superb krithika... 

wonderful VM... πŸ˜ƒ
specially love the scenes which you used in this VM 

Thank you so much sweety.πŸ€—

I am so glad you loved it .πŸ˜ƒ

Yes dear ,each angini scene is so memorable πŸ˜

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You So much Krithika

You are amazing !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fantastic VM. What a beautiful couple, Hats of to Apurva and Parul to have made Anmol and Ragini so well 😍

I don't have words to tell that each and very scene you have taken for the VM is just perfect with the lyrics

I saw it n number of times, and each time all I have is a smile on my face,

The scenes are just what I thought will dwell well with the song

Its just

Kudos to you !!πŸ€—
NetRaider thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Hi Friends,

Made a new VM on Angini , the song suggested by shanti.😊 After a break i did a angini VM , I was enjoying doing this πŸ˜Š, so i added all my favorite scenes β€οΈ. Hope you all like it.😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Tw-XA7ULo[/YOUTUBE]

Beautiful new VM, Krithika ! 😊 πŸ‘

I think your entire video collection is longer than the AnGini love story itself ... πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

I must confess, I like all your AnGini creations, siggies, avi's or animated avatars ! πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜Š

... and of course, I always love to watch Parul, in a movie or a picture ! 😊 β€οΈ

She has one of the most beautiful smiles I ever seen and lovely and expressive eyes ! β€οΈ

To bad we cannot see her more often onscreen ! 😭 

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Thank You So much Krithika

You are amazing !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fantastic VM. What a beautiful couple, Hats of to Apurva and Parul to have made Anmol and Ragini so well 😍

I don't have words to tell that each and very scene you have taken for the VM is just perfect with the lyrics

I saw it n number of times, and each time all I have is a smile on my face,

The scenes are just what I thought will dwell well with the song

Its just

Kudos to you !!πŸ€—

Thank you so much Shanti.πŸ€—

I am so happy you loved it and the VM looked what you thought.πŸ˜ƒ

I should thank you so choosing such an apt song for our angini.πŸ€—

Indeed angini such a beautiful couple😍 ,they 'll be in our memories for a very long time.😍

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: NetRaider

Beautiful new VM, Krithika ! 😊 πŸ‘

I think your entire video collection is longer than the AnGini love story itself ... πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

I must confess, I like all your AnGini creations, siggies, avi's or animated avatars ! πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜Š

... and of course, I always love to watch Parul, in a movie or a picture ! 😊 β€οΈ

She has one of the most beautiful smiles I ever seen and lovely and expressive eyes ! β€οΈ

To bad we cannot see her more often onscreen ! 😭 

Thanks for your comments netraider.πŸ˜ƒ

yes my collections on angini are more because i love them more.❀️

Thanks for liking my creations ,you have been always supporting me.πŸ˜ƒ

Yes missing parul's mesmerizing smile on screen.😭
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Hi Friends , 

This VM , KKHH Musical suggested by our friend Shanti .πŸ˜ƒ She asked me to add all the happy angini moments .πŸ˜ƒ Please post your comments friends.πŸ˜ƒ

KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI MUSICAL

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H0kvWhIXlY[/YOUTUBE]
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
krithika watched the VM again..so heart warming..😊

The story of anmol-ragini..

The start so apt as its from there their story unfolds to gradually love blossoming in their relationship..

The BG score of movie kuch kuch hota hein blend so well with the scenes..πŸ‘

Well done job as usual.its always a treat to watch your awesome VMs..keep it up..πŸ‘πŸΌ

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for making the VM Krithika, HJust like KANK, KHNH even KKHH is so mesmerizing,
BGscores have a different dhun altogether so pleasing and touches your heart..

Anmol and Ragini a unique couple a love story which did'nt happen but still the love Anmol showed towards Ragini and the way he loved her and drew her to believe that happiness is out there for you and I am with you always to show you a stream of river where each droplet says I love you immensely and will always wish to see you smile , would you walk along these droplets and beguin a new journey with me ?

Lovely krithika always teh collection is such a treasure, we just got 4 1/2 months of Anmol and Ragini but Anmol was always with Ragini right from the start and Ragini will always see her new life with Anmol for ever !!❀️

Kudos to you !πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: saveeta24

krithika watched the VM again..so heart warming..😊

The story of anmol-ragini..

The start so apt as its from there their story unfolds to gradually love blossoming in their relationship..

The BG score of movie kuch kuch hota hein blend so well with the scenes..πŸ‘

Well done job as usual.its always a treat to watch your awesome VMs..keep it up..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much Saveeta.πŸ€—

So glad you loved the VM πŸ˜ƒ,i had wonderful time doing this VM.😍

Credit goes to Shanti for choosing this music.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Saveeta for your appreciations.πŸ€—