India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Plzzzzzz

dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Cry Can someone give the update of 30th Sept.. I missed... cant wait to know who the killer Kkusum encounters...   Dead

Kritika20 Groupbie
Kritika20
Kritika20

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 8:18am | IP Logged

i watch the end and it goes like aryaman tells kshtij that the dmello bungalow is his and kshtij was surprised. at the same time acp and garv walks in aryaman's house and the  acp says mr. aryaman oberoi u r under arrest. then it freezes.

Smile

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 9:09am | IP Logged

This is a very brief summary.

Kusum screems seeing the smoke from cigarette..and everyone runs towards her..by then the killer has left. They ask her what happened and then she says there was someone who tried to kill her and even the other day someone was here to kill. They ask her why did she not tell them and then she responds saying since her father in law was in the hospital she did not tell anyone and sohan knows. Everybody asks sohan why did he not inform..just then they receive the call from the killer again who repeats that he wants kusum out of that house. Kumudh wants to take her mom away and while they are talking about it and kumudh says that her mom does not even remember her..kusum over hears everything and faints.

Garv, ACP, Sohan are looking for Amith Sareen lawyer..they follow him and they see him exchanging some files with someone and goes from there to some apartments. ACP, Garv, Sohan knock on the door and seeing that no one is answering they push in and to there schock they see that the lawyer was hanged. They look into the briefcase and find a file where it reveals that Dmelo house belongs to Aryaman.

Ksh*tij is asking his dad why he is tensed and he has never seen his dad drinking like that. Ayraman is about to tell that Dmelo house belongs to him, ACP Sohan, Garv come there and ACP says Aryaman you are under arrest.

Things I found weird

- Why will the lawyer killer leave the briefcase and file. If aryaman was the killer , he would have taken them with him

- All the time during investigation Ksh*tij also accompany's them and this time they don't even inform him because they all think Aryaman is involved.

sweet sahota Senior Member
sweet sahota
sweet sahota

Posted: 01 October 2004 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Do you know anyone who smokes in the serial? because that way you could be even closer to finding out who the murderer is.
Kritika20 Groupbie
Kritika20
Kritika20

Posted: 02 October 2004 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

so far i have seen abhay smoking.  i don't know about rest of them.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index