India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

8th June Tuesday Update

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 08 June 2004 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Jassi is coming down the stairs. She is wearing this dark-brown and a very professional-looking suit. She has the make-up on which is not looking good. It's looking artificial since she has lost that innocence look of herself. Then she sees Armaan and Yana walking straight ahead a few feet away from her. Armaan is giving Yana the same bouquet that Jassi had given him. She has the flashbacks of her giving Armaan the bouquet with so much care and love and she is heart-broken at the fact that those flowers meant nothing to him. She realizes the truth then and her eyes get teary. She turns around and leaves in hurry. Since she was in a hurry she bumps into Nandu. Nandu doesn't recognize her at first but when he does he has a good laugh over her make-up. He doesn't notice her miserable and gloomy-looking eyes but certainly notice Armaan and Yana standing in front of them. Funny how you can't notice your best-friend eyes who is just standing in front of you but  can notice complete stranger standing few feet away from you. He drags Jassi against her total will toward them. Armaan is annoyed to know Nandu's presence while Yana is overjoyed to see Nandu. She takes him to see a window near them. Armaan takes the chance and tells Jassi coldly to take Nandu away from Yana. Jassi says, "Yes sir I will. I apologizes for him" And suddenly Armaan actually takes the time to look at her and sees her eyes and some thing or instincts tell him that Jassi knows every thing. His reaction is to back out and he tries his best to take back those words but poor user Armaan is too late. Jassi is already walking towards Nandu and Yana.Then Jassi sees her bouquet of flower falling on the floor because of Yana's excitement or whatever and then it is trampled and squashed by Yana's high heel. I think the same thing happens to Jassi 's heart then. Anyway she takes away Nandu from Yana and tells him to come with her. Nandu sarcastically tells her that her Armaan sir must be having business deal to talk with Yana. Jassi had enough for the day. She tells Nandu that if he wants to stay he can and she leaves him with her broken pieces of heart to calm herself.

Then we see Armaan talking with Raj. Raj asks him how things her going with Yana. Armaan replies " Every thing is going great"Raj then asks Armaan if Yana has a sister for him to date with. Armaan says that Pari is Yana's twin as they are alike in brains and both her dumb. While they are having this particular conservation Malika is spying on Raj. Raj advises that dumb women usually have the intention of getting married to men. Raj turns around and sees Malika who is suddenly very busy talking on the mobile. He says loudly "hi malika" Armaan gets the hint and his disgusted to hear the name of the person he use to love once upon a December. Any way before saying bye Raj reminds Armaan how important it is that Armaan keep Jassi with him until he gets the much awaited order as they can't take the risks. For gulmohur and Kohinoor are in Jassi hands. But Armaan is confident that today he will get that big order which will repay all his debts to kohinoor.

In another world Jassi is walking alone. It is true when somebody has said that you might be surrounded by hundreds of people but it will never take away that sense of loneliness or sadness. She decides to call her family who she knows will always love her without conditions. Billu picks up the phone. He is so happy to hear her voice. He asks her how does Singapore looks like. Jassi replies " Singapore is so lovely and clean that some times I wonder what I am doing here surrounded by so much beauty". She is thinking about Yana when she says that. Then she speaks to Amrit who excitedly tell her that her papaji has send letters to everybody in the family to tell them that Jassi has gone to a foreign country as she is the first girl to take the big step. Then it is bebe turn who tells Jassi not to worry about her old parents, as her young grandma is there to watch over them. They say bye then.

Then we see Jassi standing near a pond or a lake. It has railing around it. Nandu comes and tell her to make wish. He gives her coins. Jassi first complain that it is not a well but Nandu says that if a wish is made straight from a heart it does come true. Jassi throws the coin and wish that Armaan would get whatever his heart desires. Armaan walks in like as if he just come out of her thoughts. For the first time he notices Jassi's make-up and have a laughing fit. The laugh is contagious because Nandu also starts laughing. Armaan with out even thinking for a second tells Jassi that she looks like a JOKER. Jassi can't bear it any more and a tear slowly comes out of her eye. Armaan does notice that.He tell Nandu that Jassi is hurt. Nandu suggest that they must cheer up "their Jassi". Armaan tell Nandu to get a chocolate cake for her to cheer her up. When they are alone he tell tell her that she doesn't need make up. Jassi tell him that ugly people do. Armaan disagree and tell her in an off-handed way she is not ugly and she is above make-up. That people like her because of who she is from inside. He gives her a coin to make a wish for him and walks away. Jassi again wish that he might get all the happiness in life.

In India Raj is still looking for the love of his life. Nasreen introduces him to a model who is wearing a very bright and funky looking dress. Raj asks her if she believes in love. The girl openly admits that she doesn't & that her career means more to her. Poor Raj still hasn't found love at first sight.

In Singapore Armaan is having a confession time. He tells Jassi that if he doesn't tell his feelings to her now he never will. He says, " Jassi I am so glad to have you. To know that I can open up my heart to some one, which I can't even, do with Malika. I don't ever have to lie or hide some thing from you because I know you will understand me." His mobile rings. It is Yana telling him that she wants him to come early to meet her.Armaan of course flees and Jassi notices that.

Armaan goes to meet Yana. When she leaves him alone to get some drink a man walks in. He introduces himself as Mr. Vick ram. It turns out that he is Yana fianc. Armaan is shocked. Mr. Vickram tells Armaan bluntly in private that he handles Yana's business, as she is not very good at it. He tells Armaan that he will only make a deal with him if gulmohur makes him a share holder. Armaan has to say bye bye to his order..

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 08 June 2004 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Woo hoo...So Jassi's dear "Armaan Sir" (gag!) is getting a few nasty shocks! LOL

But, I think Jassi will try to come up with another excuse to blind herself to his faults the next episode...sigh Geek

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 08 June 2004 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Jassi seems to be totally blind in Armaan Sir's Love. Now when Armaan has realised how it feels when ur heart is broken ,hope to see Armaan sad. This would make Jassi sad. Now if doesnot realise that Jassi is sad coz he is sad then , It will boring to see how fakely Armaan is pretending to make jassi happy. 
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 09 June 2004 at 3:31am | IP Logged

i really liked this episode. I was soooooo happy to see Arman Getting Jodh ka Jhatka given by Yana(Surprising by introducing her Fiance).

Oh gosh how i really lov that god knowsBig smile.

Thx YanaClap.I need more jhatkas.Yeh dil mage more.Wink

kanchi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top