Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

I am lost after watching today's episode

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was so frustrated with the episode today, I asked someone where this show is headed.  What is the story track?  Which character is the lead of this track?

Both of us came up empty-handed...

Guddu-Runjhun:

Big whoop that they have their own place, have lovey-dovey scenes, while every young girl in the forum watching the show is making notes in her private diary about the guy she wants for a husband...  ok, ok, we got it that Guddu is a paragon of virtues in the husband department and Runjhun is headed in that direction with time as a perfect wife.

Mama-Mamis:

They are caricatures of what they were, with or without Runjhun, and need external forces like Leela Sena (army) and Inspector Singh to keep them going in the show.

Amma:

She is GunJhun protector, without a track of her own.

Jabbo-Mahadevi-Kukkan:

Jabbo's reason for abandoning Mahadevi is very nebulous, lacks oomph that I can say, ahhh!  I get it.

I know she is pregnant and am tired of seeing Mahadevi vomitting;  can we find out what are the temper tantrums for?  Sweetie pie, ever hear the adage... if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Kukkan is shown coming and going with stares;  I don't recall knowing why he agreed to marry in the first place and now I don't know where he lives - PN or Adda room - and what he thinks of Mahadevi's petulance and her shrilly outbursts.

TP/Tillu:  [Please forgive me, guys!]

CVs, now here is a clean slate with no previous stories for these 2.  Why don't you sic them on the Zee creative team to keep their "creative" juices flowing concocting "chamatkaar" (magical powers) stories for these two, Aghori Babas and more while you focus on our leads and other cast.

The new Maholla (neighborhood):

Come on CVs, while Leela Sena (army) was a funny distraction today, and the kids in the hood are cute, how long will the Zee Umeed house (with its shades of blue decor) work out for our leads to have privacy, consummate the marriage and procreate as the forum wants to see?  The rickshaw drivers of Kannuaj will go on strike having to lug the 3 Mamis with inflated egos back and forth in one rickshaw.  Where is your humanity?  Have mercy on the drivers...

Last but not the least...

Tantrik Baba:  (The boogeyman of my nightmares)

What is the story there?  I was used to seeing the CVs wrap up the story come Monday, but this Baba persists every other day to make me want my Mommy to look for monsters under my bed before bedtime.  What next?  What gives?
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gardes love your post...I am lost too...

We have Guddu & Runjhun in their own house but still not alone...Aunt Leela come in and out when ever she wants and the evil three break in ( I am glad aunt Leela comes to the rescue but still )

Jabbu-Mahadevi-Kukkan...black hole on that...First Jabbu wanted to married Mahadevi so he can lived in PN...then Mahadevi got pregnant he didn't want to married Mahadevi but got jealous when she was flirting with the Guddu hater so he still was Jabbu only with bad intentions to break up Guddu & Runjhunhe because Guddu adress the matter to him and I think Guddu never did that then the fight between Guddu & Jabbu and Jabbu turned evil and now want to kill his brother Kukkan for married Mahadevi so is he jealous...and hurt Guddu and now Guddu want to kill Jabbu his brother...so now brothers want to kill each other...Why did the CV started this track so Guddu can lost a brother and then the black sheep brother can tell Runjhun how it feel to lose a person you love😕

For the others you said it all..
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAHAHAHA.. great post Gardes.. great post! 👏 I agree, there are many loose ends tied to this show, hope in the future, the CVs work towards tying them all well so that everything makes good sense!
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rouble_lover

HAHAHAHA.. great post Gardes.. great post! 👏 I agree, there are many loose ends tied to this show, hope in the future, the CVs work towards tying them all well so that everything makes good sense!

and the sage.. is just plain CREEEPYYY! LOL!
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I totally agree with the points that you made Gardes. 

They made Guddu such a perfect husband that they almost make Runhjun look spoiled making to ask ourselves: what more this girl wants from her husband, why doesn't she at least likes him? I don't really like this new Guddu. He doesn't look real anymore.

I understand that he did wrong in the past and that now wants to make her forget all of that, but why a person has to change so much in order to make himself acceptable by an other person? If someone loves us, then he loves both sides of our personality: good and bad. If Runhjun will fall in love only with his good side, then what she will do when something bad happens in their life and Guddu may get angry again? Because in real life, people do get angry from to time to time. And I think that I missed the part where he decided to treat her like porcelain, he talks to her like he would do it with a child. I miss the real discussions that used to be between them in the April episodes.

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gardes,

You scared me with this post by showing how many loose ends are floating around each character.
I see no track, it was supposed to G&R love track ya?Are we done with that already?
MD's wedding track was thrown at in between.
Then came the BMB, before we stopped freaking a psycho Jabhu comes screaming.
There's already a hint of G&R separation/ misunderstanding looming.
I see only chaos with loud music in the background and yeah big time flooding.

May be they should bring in the story teller to give a brief in the beginning.

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This morning I received an assurance from a BBAT team member that they are aware of issues we have observed and listed in this thread and that they do not plan to disturb the basic element of the show.  The channel has extended their support towards the team.

I will not divulge more information, nor reveal the source but the fact remains that the BBAT team (and possibly the channel?) is aware of our displeasure and are making an attempt to rectify the downward trend this show has taken in recent weeks.

I appreciate someone from the team take time out to write a response to me and look forward to watching this show get back to the high standards we expect from our Creative team, without channel interference.

Only time will tell..
Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gardes thanks for the info...

I'm glad they take the time to find out what the viewers thinks and know about our dislikes lately and will try to fix it...There is a reason we all like the show and they should always remember that when they are going with a track...

Let's wait and see... 
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: gardes

This morning I received an assurance from a BBAT team member that they are aware of issues we have observed and listed in this thread and that they do not plan to disturb the basic element of the show.  The channel has extended their support towards the team.

I will not divulge more information, nor reveal the source but the fact remains that the BBAT team (and possibly the channel?) is aware of our displeasure and are making an attempt to rectify the downward trend this show has taken in recent weeks.

I appreciate someone from the team take time out to write a response to me and look forward to watching this show get back to the high standards we expect from our Creative team, without channel interference.

Only time will tell..

thanks gardes
lets hope for the best
I guess after all those rumours abt the show ending soon the creative team became confused and had no idea how to move on with the story.
Cant stand that tantrik baba;  we havent had a proper RG  scenes other than random ones  . Other than these two and kukkan every other character seemed to be going overboard

Edited by shamil - 12 years ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gardes

As you said .. time will tell...