Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

My Story with BHPH (Page 2)

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
I must appreciate you for the enthusiasm you have shown for trying to  bring back  BHPH2
RiaClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxRiaKapoorxxshilparoxx

xxRiaKapoorxx Senior Member
xxRiaKapoorxx
xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

I must appreciate you for the enthusiasm you have shown for trying to  bring back  BHPH2
RiaClap

Yaar, saach bataon? This enthusiasm for BHPH 2 is in all YOU guys too. I know deep in your heart, you all were unhappy when it ended, and you all wanted more. Main toh bas,... uss ehsaas ko phir se jaagane ki koshish kar rehi hoon.

Tum log toh hamesha se yahan teh,.. hamesha se BHPH ko pyaar karte aaye ho. Main toh bas abhi aayi hoon yaar! Its only been what,.. 2 months since I first introduced myself to BHPH?... Honestly, no show has ever touched my heart like this one,.. and no jodi has ever had such an effect on me as AB's jodi. Toh, maine socha,... ek baar try karke dekhna hi padega. Agar mein yahan akar, IF ko join nehin karti,.. aur bas yeh EK koshish nahin karti,... toh mere jo pyar hai AB ke liye, voh unkaha rehjata.

If we send them lots and lots and LOTS of mails together,..main janti hoon ke voh AB ko jakar zaroor kehenge,.. ke unke fans unse aab bhi pyar karte hain. At least AB will realize. Bas. Main yehi chahti hoon. I want AB to know that there are fans out there who still watch BHPH episodes over and over,.. only for them and their fantastic show.

We will show SONY how much we loved BHPH. And how sad we are that it was given an undeserved end. And they themselves will tell us they are heading to make BHPH 2. Aur jab voh din aayega,... humari, aur iss forum ki jeet hogi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_loveshilparoxxanasuya43

shilparoxx IF-Dazzler
shilparoxx
shilparoxx

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Anasuya aunty aap sach ke rehe ho!WinkClap
It's very lucky to have a member like, Ria di in our presence!!!Tongue A newcomer like Ria di is ALREADY trying to get our AB back together!!! WOW!!Shocked Clap Thumbs Up Great enthusiasm Ria di HugWinkThumbs Up
Your welcome for my post Ria diEmbarrassed all for youBig smileHeart
Yah, I agree with your idea. We will have to get a lot of members, and we will try our best.
Di, try posting the same idea in the IPKKND forum teek hai? There's more people there than here... sorry if you already have posted something like that in the forumConfused.. I haven't see itConfused

take care

p.s...
ek baat hai jo mein kehna chathi hoon pehle se... Now that Ankita is in the show Preeto, and Barun is doing IPKKND, those shows will go a long way. Meaning, they will go on for many months, and most likely many years. Again, meaning, that if we get BHPH2, we will get it after  many years. I hope you all understand where I'm going right?Confused
But again, as Ria di is saying, we can get an interview of Ankita and Barun. That's also great!

thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

shaz2009 IF-Rockerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I actually came across this post of yours in the Iss Pyaar ki kya naam doon forum and thank God I did take time out to read it as I wanted to see what baat hamari pakki hai was all about.I have started watching it from the beginning and have watched a few episodes in the last 3 days and my I am really loving it.
                 I really cannot believe that Barun has made such a transition form a care free,childish,irresponsible person in BHPH to a serious stern angry young man in ISPKKND.His characters in both these serials are poles apart and Barun has done a brilliant job in carrying it off.As for Sachi I just love her,she has this natural devine beauty with a child like innocence which is quite rarely seen.I also love the mama and mami especiaaly the relationship between Sachi and mami it is so heart touching,I actually cannot remember crying so much while watching a serial this drama is so emotionally nerve touching that it always manages to make me cry  especially with the background music that goes so well with all the emotional scenes.From what I have watched so far I really cannot see how Shravan is going to fall in love with her as he is looking for ways to break off his marriage with Sachi as he loves Tara but obviously he will fall in love with Sachi with time,cannot wait to get to those bits.One more thing forgot to mention I also like the way they have portrayed Shravans relationship with his bhabi as it is very hard to come across a dewar bhabhi relationship which is so sweet and loving in this day and age.Last but not least I would like to thank you for this post cos if it was not for this post I would never have known about this beautiful drama which I wish was still airing.Anyway now I will back to the drama to see what happens next ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avishinzxxRiaKapoorxxpal_love

xxRiaKapoorxx Senior Member
xxRiaKapoorxx
xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

I actually came across this post of yours in the Iss Pyaar ki kya naam doon forum and thank God I did take time out to read it as I wanted to see what baat hamari pakki hai was all about.I have started watching it from the beginning and have watched a few episodes in the last 3 days and my I am really loving it.
                 I really cannot believe that Barun has made such a transition form a care free,childish,irresponsible person in BHPH to a serious stern angry young man in ISPKKND.His characters in both these serials are poles apart and Barun has done a brilliant job in carrying it off.As for Sachi I just love her,she has this natural devine beauty with a child like innocence which is quite rarely seen.I also love the mama and mami especiaaly the relationship between Sachi and mami it is so heart touching,I actually cannot remember crying so much while watching a serial this drama is so emotionally nerve touching that it always manages to make me cry  especially with the background music that goes so well with all the emotional scenes.From what I have watched so far I really cannot see how Shravan is going to fall in love with her as he is looking for ways to break off his marriage with Sachi as he loves Tara but obviously he will fall in love with Sachi with time,cannot wait to get to those bits.One more thing forgot to mention I also like the way they have portrayed Shravans relationship with his bhabi as it is very hard to come across a dewar bhabhi relationship which is so sweet and loving in this day and age.Last but not least I would like to thank you for this post cos if it was not for this post I would never have known about this beautiful drama which I wish was still airing.Anyway now I will back to the drama to see what happens next ...

Aww!! Im so glad I got you interested in BHPH!!! And I am really glad you are enjoying the show so far. Let me know how you like it! I agree with everything you have said. The show tells its story in a very heartwarming way, which is why I think anyone can start loving BHPH after watching just one episode. Barun is a brilliant actor,... he portrays his character of Shravan with great perfection, and is now playing a completely opposite character in IPKKND with the same perfection. Only a true artist can carry off such shades, and Barun is such a true artist.

Enjoy every episode and every scene of the show, dear,.. because its truly worthwhile!! I guarantee once you get to the end, you will crave more. :)

<3Ria

Edited by BarunAnkiLuv - 19 July 2011 at 9:58pm

Go to top