My Story with BHPH - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Anasuya aunty aap sach ke rehe ho!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
It's very lucky to have a member like, Ria di in our presence!!!πŸ˜› A newcomer like Ria di is ALREADY trying to get our AB back together!!! WOW!!😲 πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ Great enthusiasm Ria di πŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ
Your welcome for my post Ria di😳 all for youπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ
Yah, I agree with your idea. We will have to get a lot of members, and we will try our best.
Di, try posting the same idea in the IPKKND forum teek hai? There's more people there than here... sorry if you already have posted something like that in the forumπŸ˜•.. I haven't see itπŸ˜•

take care

p.s...
ek baat hai jo mein kehna chathi hoon pehle se... Now that Ankita is in the show Preeto, and Barun is doing IPKKND, those shows will go a long way. Meaning, they will go on for many months, and most likely many years. Again, meaning, that if we get BHPH2, we will get it after  many years. I hope you all understand where I'm going right?πŸ˜•
But again, as Ria di is saying, we can get an interview of Ankita and Barun. That's also great!

thank you
I actually came across this post of yours in the Iss Pyaar ki kya naam doon forum and thank God I did take time out to read it as I wanted to see what baat hamari pakki hai was all about.I have started watching it from the beginning and have watched a few episodes in the last 3 days and my I am really loving it.
                 I really cannot believe that Barun has made such a transition form a care free,childish,irresponsible person in BHPH to a serious stern angry young man in ISPKKND.His characters in both these serials are poles apart and Barun has done a brilliant job in carrying it off.As for Sachi I just love her,she has this natural devine beauty with a child like innocence which is quite rarely seen.I also love the mama and mami especiaaly the relationship between Sachi and mami it is so heart touching,I actually cannot remember crying so much while watching a serial this drama is so emotionally nerve touching that it always manages to make me cry  especially with the background music that goes so well with all the emotional scenes.From what I have watched so far I really cannot see how Shravan is going to fall in love with her as he is looking for ways to break off his marriage with Sachi as he loves Tara but obviously he will fall in love with Sachi with time,cannot wait to get to those bits.One more thing forgot to mention I also like the way they have portrayed Shravans relationship with his bhabi as it is very hard to come across a dewar bhabhi relationship which is so sweet and loving in this day and age.Last but not least I would like to thank you for this post cos if it was not for this post I would never have known about this beautiful drama which I wish was still airing.Anyway now I will back to the drama to see what happens next ...
Originally posted by shaz2009

I actually came across this post of yours in the Iss Pyaar ki kya naam doon forum and thank God I did take time out to read it as I wanted to see what baat hamari pakki hai was all about.I have started watching it from the beginning and have watched a few episodes in the last 3 days and my I am really loving it.
                 I really cannot believe that Barun has made such a transition form a care free,childish,irresponsible person in BHPH to a serious stern angry young man in ISPKKND.His characters in both these serials are poles apart and Barun has done a brilliant job in carrying it off.As for Sachi I just love her,she has this natural devine beauty with a child like innocence which is quite rarely seen.I also love the mama and mami especiaaly the relationship between Sachi and mami it is so heart touching,I actually cannot remember crying so much while watching a serial this drama is so emotionally nerve touching that it always manages to make me cry  especially with the background music that goes so well with all the emotional scenes.From what I have watched so far I really cannot see how Shravan is going to fall in love with her as he is looking for ways to break off his marriage with Sachi as he loves Tara but obviously he will fall in love with Sachi with time,cannot wait to get to those bits.One more thing forgot to mention I also like the way they have portrayed Shravans relationship with his bhabi as it is very hard to come across a dewar bhabhi relationship which is so sweet and loving in this day and age.Last but not least I would like to thank you for this post cos if it was not for this post I would never have known about this beautiful drama which I wish was still airing.Anyway now I will back to the drama to see what happens next ...

Aww!! Im so glad I got you interested in BHPH!!! And I am really glad you are enjoying the show so far. Let me know how you like it! I agree with everything you have said. The show tells its story in a very heartwarming way, which is why I think anyone can start loving BHPH after watching just one episode. Barun is a brilliant actor,... he portrays his character of Shravan with great perfection, and is now playing a completely opposite character in IPKKND with the same perfection. Only a true artist can carry off such shades, and Barun is such a true artist.

Enjoy every episode and every scene of the show, dear,.. because its truly worthwhile!! I guarantee once you get to the end, you will crave more. :)

<3Ria

Edited by BarunAnkiLuv - 12 years ago