Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Do things really happen for a reason? (Page 2)

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 2:24am | IP Logged
same thing with me . for the past few days , i have been very depressed . everyday i feel like crying . i have separated from my best friend. i keep getting this feeling of loneliness and helplessness. i don't even know the reason . even my parents and my friends say that i have changed . i just don't know what to do.

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Hey tishy,

Hug Hug
First of al have trust in yourself. You will get through this. It's just a phase of life where god tests us. Just believe in him. He will be there for you all the time and i am sure his is w/ u now too.

Yeah i agree that there are some times where everything in life goes wrong. I have had one of those worst yrs few yrs back , where i thought god hates me , and all the worst things in the world are happening to me. They all got atleast a bit better now . At that time i thought i can't take this anymore, i was upto the point where enough was enough. but i had trust in god that he would take care of me and bring me out of that situation and he did

Sweetheart talk to someone, be it a friend, counselor ,or any one here on this forums (we r all here for u) u trust. Believe me talking it out w/ someone is such a relief than bottling up all your feelings inside. Don't keep it all inside, share the burden w/ some one else; it makes u much more relieved

and remember things will get better. You will get out this situation. You r just passing through a period of darkness bur remember that there there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

now smile and remember things will get better. We r all here for u

-love

Hug
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Problems are there so that you can face them. They are here to make you stronger, not to break you. Each problem has a thing to teach you. You learn from them some very important lessons of life.

There is a difference between a line that is bent and a line that is broken. If the line is bent, move around it. If the line is broken, mend it.

No matter how many people are by your side today or tomorrow, this is only your journey in life. Live life in a way that when you look back, the road you travelled makes you happy and proud. Wink

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 6:54am | IP Logged
u will have to go through many ups and downs in life....in life u will have both happy and sad moments.dont worry tishy everything will be alright..the smile on ur face will be back soon.we all are with u.
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged
hey tishy cuty
well dont worry , see life main we always some accross good and bad situations
we cant really be hapoy all the time
if we are we are exteremly lucky
manier times we ger irritated that why me any ...but dont worry
all probs will end soon and  you will see happiness verywhere
i pray to god for ya and he is very kind to allod us and willisten to us and uy will be completely free without any tensions .
just as an advice
whenever ya feel deprssed or something ,,,dont let the negative energy get over you
keep an posiive attitude and sere how things change
i hope u will fel better and listen we all are there for ya
now we are so close .
i hope you comeout from the cnat take it anymore patch soon
and say give more and more happiness and love coz thats what yoiu will get
take care
enjoy and have fun relax
and also keep smilingSmile
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Hi Tishy Fishy, I am sorry to hear that you are passing through a difficult time. I can't add much more to the wondeful things people have already said! All i will do is share something which helps me when things aren't going exactly the way i would like them to be.

This world is a huge drama. Don't get upset by scenes of sorrow and tragedy.

as k_fan says, keep smiling. If you ever need someone to talk to I am here...after all we are friendsSmile

kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged

that was so sweet guys ...

i love you all ...

its so nice to read the posts of kindness from our frineds

Go to top