Members Lounge

Do things really happen for a reason?

Tishy_Fishy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

so many things are happening in my life all at once. and it seems like nothings going right. i cant say what it is, but it involves my family. i cant even tell my friends. i totaly feel like braking down. for the past week i've been crying on and off. and its getting to the point when im saying the utmost stupid things....it feels like i cant take it anymore.

and little things just make it worse. Do things really happen for a reason? or will it just get worse? i dont no but it feels like im getting to the point when i just cant take it anymore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Tishy...

First think always belive in your self and your loved one's.

Things to happen for a reason and I belive strongly that what ever happens may be for some good reason. We never know the reason...we have to find it. The truth always remain hidden.

Also remember..if you cry, their is no solution..so you have to remain calm and think what you can do to improve the suitation and do good deeds and belive in yourself. When you are calm..you will have better thoughts flowing in your mind and your heart is fresh and your body will be ready to accept challenges.

If you feel like sharing, feel free to PM me..

Take care and we all are here for u and the best we can do is atleast ease your pain...

Love you..

🤗

spike thumbnail

Hey Tish,

Crying over a situation won't make it dissappear or even lighter. It's ok. everyone has ups and downs in their lives. The smart one's are those who learn to get the hang of it and get out of it. am i guessing u're one of them? 😉

problems will occur in every family. Believe me, i have been thru more than just a lot. a friend of mine has been thru the worst imaginable situation. But neither of us has given up.

I know there are times when we feel the pressure's too much. we can't take it anymore. the wise thing to do is not to crack, because every dark cloud is followed by some light that will relieve some of the hurt.

Everything happens for a reason. When i think of why something has happened, soon I know it is for a good reason. God watches over us all u know. Just His way of testing you. So take up the challenge and fight it, don't let it break you down. 😊

u wanna talk about it privately?

mike123 thumbnail

Hey Tasha keep ur cool. U are a strong girl and i dont expect this from u atleast. I know situations get worse at times and at a point u just see darkness and nothing else. But remember that after darkness there is sunrise. Remember that everything happens does happen for a reason. It happens for ur good. It teaches u a lot of things and u do rememeber those things when u are happy. It's just a testing period for u and it will pass off. So please keep ur cool and wait for sometime. Please do not loose this battle of life. Right now patience is the key for u. Just wait n watch and everything will be fine for sure.

So remember to keep ur cool and keep the fighting spirit within u on. This is just a passing phase and SUNNY DAYS WILL BE BACK AGAIN IN UR LIFE.

Give a smile now........ 😆

ritu thumbnail

Tishy,

Life is a do it yourself kit without instructions.

Selina thumbnail

Hey Tish,

There are a lot of moments in life that make it seem like nothing is right, and make you feel like life is way too hard. But think of the happy moments you have shared with your family. Keep in mind, that this difficult time will pass. And your life will be back to normal. It is okay to take out your frustration by crying. And if you every need a friend to talk to. We are always here for you.

Love,

Selina

PS: You will get through this difficult phase of life. Just keep faith in yourself. 😊

Sand thumbnail

Hey Tish, I can understand what you're goin through. Always keep the faith. Tough times come and go and they teach us so many things and in the end, they make us stronger. We may not understand the reason for things but I do believe that if God gives us difficult moments, He also gives us the strength to face those moments. If you feel like everything is going wrong, just take a deep breath and say a prayer. He will always be there for you.

Feel better, k? and if you need someone to talk to, we're all here for you... Take care of yourself.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

No,everything does not happen for a reason.There is no reason for a five year old to have cancer,no reason for a newly wedded wife to become a widow on her first night,No reason for an illiterate woman with five kids to become a widow and then be torn into pieces by greedy relatives for a mere piece of land,No reason for five beautiful innocent children to be hacked to death,killed cold bloodedly one by one by their own mother so that she could be with her boyfriend,No reason for a brilliant girl of 16 to be raped brutally even while she is bleeding to death by the fatal blow on her head by her own trusted servant who still roams scotfree,No reason for an entire family of six to be tortured beyond imagination and slained brutally in their bed,along with a 3 year old kid .........It only happens to teach us that we are humans who have to overcome obstacles no matter what they are and just as there is no reason for a huge gaping hole on the highway which the motorists have to face,our life is the same.He who learns to negotiate those pitfalls becomes a very good driver and is always ready for whatever his destiny has in store for him........

A few things happened in my life which I could have done without.They left me no wiser,gave me misery and grief to all.But I negotiated the bend.We all need to negotiate the bend.

What you must be going through must be very painful.Crying helps to get the load off your chest,but it does not give any solution.

Just tell urself that no matter what,you are a surviver.And if you need a shoulder,tell me and whoever else you feel you can confide in.You will feel better,strong and there definitely will be a better tomorrow.

All the best.And though it might be difficult for u to beleive,we are there for u.Trust me.

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
same thing with me . for the past few days , i have been very depressed . everyday i feel like crying . i have separated from my best friend. i keep getting this feeling of loneliness and helplessness. i don't even know the reason . even my parents and my friends say that i have changed . i just don't know what to do.
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey tishy,

🤗 🤗
First of al have trust in yourself. You will get through this. It's just a phase of life where god tests us. Just believe in him. He will be there for you all the time and i am sure his is w/ u now too.

Yeah i agree that there are some times where everything in life goes wrong. I have had one of those worst yrs few yrs back , where i thought god hates me , and all the worst things in the world are happening to me. They all got atleast a bit better now . At that time i thought i can't take this anymore, i was upto the point where enough was enough. but i had trust in god that he would take care of me and bring me out of that situation and he did

Sweetheart talk to someone, be it a friend, counselor ,or any one here on this forums (we r all here for u) u trust. Believe me talking it out w/ someone is such a relief than bottling up all your feelings inside. Don't keep it all inside, share the burden w/ some one else; it makes u much more relieved

and remember things will get better. You will get out this situation. You r just passing through a period of darkness bur remember that there there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

now smile and remember things will get better. We r all here for u

-love

🤗