Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF:- hmko pyar hua <3 24\7 pg 11 confession scene (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
superb
loved it
continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:- hmko pyar hua <3 24\7 pg 11 confession scene (Page 7)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
gr8 update dost...luvd it...ya thinking of starting a new1 too...wow...yeppieee...dnt 4get to pm me la...
this update wow...simply gr888888888...such a cool family...luuuvvv them...thnx 4 d pm...tc :)

..anshita..

IF-Dazzler

..anshita..

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
woaa...arjun police officer...
suprb update...their family planning fr their marriage?
update next part soon n m waiting fr ur new ff...:)

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
plz update yar!!

arnavkhushi_rox

arnavkhushi_rox

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

heylo peeps i have started new ff  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1734070 i have made another id --arohimehta-- and i will continue my oder ff wid that id and this 1 wid this id confusing eh because this id is having issues and can't pm ppls so will pm from oder id its --arohimehta-- i wil post chapter 9 soonBig smile

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavkhushi_rox

heylo peeps i have started new ff  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1734070 i have made another id --arohimehta-- and i will continue my oder ff wid that id and this 1 wid this id confusing eh because this id is having issues and can't pm ppls so will pm from oder id its --arohimehta-- i wil post chapter 9 soonBig smile

ok will wait for chapter 9 - pls pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

punam2712

srujana1

Groupbie

srujana1

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
o!dey r stuck in jungl! waiting for d romantic nok jhok...plz update soon

arnavkhushi_rox

arnavkhushi_rox

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

hey guys hows ya all so here 'em i with chappy 9 yaar pwease ebivn tell me ur names so i xan call u guys with ur names Wink her i go

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- CHAPTER 9:- WHT ,ITS MY FAULTOuchCry\JUNGLE MEIN AKELE EmbarrassedShocked  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- it was afternoon me n shefu was in the cottage and arjun was out

shef:wow!!!arjun look hawt in unifrom

aru:what u think that dumb look hot

shef:yes,look dun lie from me

aru:shupp

shef:well em going out she ran out side and started to talk to arjun bth were laughing talking arohi heard gigles she went to window and started to see arjun smiling and laughing and a smile appeared on her lips  arjun turned his face towrads aru nd saw her smiling at him he raised his eyebrow arohi blushed and went away arjun also smiled and stated talking again when a car stopped near there cottage arjun picked his gun and rushed there but when he went close he saw billu and makrand in it 

arjun:y r u here

billu:sir send us 

makrand:and yeah he said u have to stay here for 2 days more becuase the weather is not good it can rain heavily anytime and he want arohi save ...

arjun:damn,i can't stay wid dis crazy gal

arohi came running :No, i will not stay here i want to go out of here ryt know ryt know means ryt know

arjun:shut up !!!dun shout its sir command and i have to listen hi

aru:but he is me dadu i want to go home home home ...arjun catched her hand and pulled her closer and keeps his hand on her mouth by seeing this shefali started smiling and billu and makrand was shocked both stared in eachother eys when the heard ahem ahem bu sheflai they were too close and parted away not making eye contact wid each other...It was night every 1 was out playing truth or dare                                                     it was arohi's turn know shefali asked him truth ya dare she said truth shefali asked did u ever feel something for the person who u left arohi glared at shefali then arjun she was confused what to do she replied : i dun need to feel for the person who i have left behind and they role it again and it topped on arjun:dare billu:do some shayiri for arohi arjun thinked for a while and arohi was confused and arjun strated grinning very hard making arohi confused what he is upto :

'tujhe dekha to yeh jana sanam'                                    

arohi started blushin taht what he is up to and arjun started to grin                                       

he started laughing pretty hard just saying the word bandar  ohh okkk

'tujhe dekha to yeh jana sanam'                                                          

'bandar duniya mein nahii hote kum'

every one started laughing except arohi she  said:shut uo u monster gawd em going to run away from here she was so angry know and went inside after shefali came and arohi said:2morrow we r out of here

shefali:wat...aru>we r going to run 

shefali:kya i will not go

aru:dekho agar tum nahi ayi to main akele chali jayongi showing her knifeLOL

shef:ok kkk i willl come

This is it please press like button and comment Big smile will update umnl 2morrow Embarrassedi know it was short but i am not getting tym will update soon wid big part beco the next will be awsomeEmbarrassedlol and that shayiri my frnd suggest lol i laughed too after reading itLOL

xxx arohixxx

Edited by arnavkhushi_rox - 19 July 2011 at 3:18pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89aimy123srujana1MsFuzzybear69sakmhlovesilverleavesartashane1kritz4evermysticloverarunsunita_gmaparna4karanika.vrshn.lazyblues...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisis

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.