Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: niki_09

Geet reminded me of kitani mohabbat hai ..nw wht can u sy  !!??😛

I will say that it was only u, where else they are many people who think IPKMKD is copied of Geet., I have also wat kitani mohabbat hai, and personally i find chemistry and the execution of the scenes of the lead pair much different!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nkapoor

I will say that it was only u, where else they are many people who think IPKMKD is copied of Geet., I have also wat kitani mohabbat hai, and personally i find chemistry and the execution of the scenes of the lead pair much different!

I dont think so KMH1 and Geet had similar plot nd if u dont think so then u should go nd wtch Kahin to hoga that too had same plot...
im one of the ppl who think Geet was coppied frm KMH1 and KTH...
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Guy Please! stop commenting on the post and wait for the Mod's to close it, cant believe this is still happening, can we just let it go and stop posting comments on this please.  The post has been reported lets just wait for a Mod to close it.

Its been asked already from the mods that we should not participate in such topics and just report it
Originally posted by: lazzz

I dont think so KMH1 and Geet had similar plot nd if u dont think so then u should go nd wtch Kahin to hoga that too had same plot...
im one of the ppl who think Geet was coppied frm KMH1 and KTH...

I have watched both those shows, but the similarity between Geet and IPKMKND is way too much!