Uttaran

ram hi rakhe

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nep3

IF-Sizzlerz

nep3

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Today episode is just brilliant and dialogues are " dialogue's of the year" such as ...

Aapke jhuth bolne ka talent mind blowing hai.( even tappu liked it) kitni safai se jhuth boltin hai aap.

Main ab tak hairan tha ki aapki awaj sunai kyun nahi di. Aapke bina to ye kahani adhuri hai.

Jaisi nani waisi natin dono ko hi sach se parhez hai.

I love rathod nani tappu talk. Bhagwan bachye aisi bahu aur nani se kisi ghar ko..dono jhuth aur ladai jhagda me mahir hain. Koi jeet nahi sakta..

Now I hope they don't do anything to DNA..i am really getting fed up with this jhuth , mystery and love triangle.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniacbrkh96ichhveedivy609sourojSmritiKathaanna44

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ram hi rakhe" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

souroj

IF-Dazzler

souroj

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
The pyaar pyaar dialogues of TRAP were a bit boring but Rathod rocked. He took gud class of TAPNIClapClap.
I am confused. Does Nani know the baby is Rathod's but she is still defending Taps
or she believes that her gulab jamun can never lie to herROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609nep3

nep3

IF-Sizzlerz

nep3

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

The pyaar pyaar dialogues of TRAP were a bit boring but Rathod rocked. He took gud class of TAPNIClapClap.
I am confused. Does Nani know the baby is Rathod's but she is still defending Taps
i think she was suspicious about tappu long time before.. that's why she used to ask her tappu beta aap mujhse kuchha chupa to nahi rahi hai.
bechari nani ko kya pata natin ne kya gul khila diya.LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

yeah rathod just rocked.. but except for gaurav's acting the rest of the people seemed soo lazy and unemotive..Shocked and am hating this director now.. Angryhas he/she changed.. cant imagine such a dhamakedaar event being shot in such a dull and unexciting style...ShockedShockedDead kuch mazaa hi nahi tha. vansh death exposure was far far better

hope gaurav remains.. he is the only one, who is worth watching as an actor and characterEmbarrassed

Edited by IisBliss - 13 July 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajjupranita1202Jenishazzsourojdivy609

ichhvee

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nep3

IF-Sizzlerz

nep3

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

yeah rathod just rocked.. but except for gaurav's acting the rest of the people seemed soo lazy and unemotive..Shocked and am hating this director now.. Angryhas he/she changed.. cant imagine such a dhamakedaar event being shot in such a dull and unexciting style...ShockedShockedDead kuch mazaa hi nahi tha. vansh death exposure was far far better

hope gaurav remains.. he is the only one, who is worth watching as a actor and characterEmbarrassed
its becouse they are not going to expose her fully... they are too good in jooth and sajish. i have a feeling it won't come out until last episode.AngryAngry

Jenishazz

Goldie

Jenishazz

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nep3

Originally posted by IisBliss

hope gaurav remains.. he is the only one, who is worth watching as a actor and characterEmbarrassed
its becouse they are not going to expose her fully... they are too good in jooth and sajish. i have a feeling it won't come out until last episode.AngryAngry
But as per article, it has to come out.  Hope the whole truth comes out soon.

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
So true ... ONLY Rathod / GC rocked yest ... Both his dialogues and acting was above par ... The rest were just doing time-pass there Sleepy 

Daddaji tells " Wait , Taps let him tell the truth " it seems LOL LOL Why does B-zoo vasis trust this lady so much what good has she done to them till nw Silly Then Taps answers referring Veer ROFL ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.