Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

main khushi ke bare main nahi sochte hai!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
today's epi was nice. it was full of arnav thinkin abt khushi!Smile but im juz frustrated wit shyamAngry hw can he tell bad abt arnav when he is a person frm dat home. hmm the guy is a dangerous one. the way he pulled d doc wz really nt gud and he is so apt to be a villianWink  and nt only dat even khushi is thinkin abt arnav!Big smile dat prt was nice. i really loved d prt where arnav mentions khushi's name two times. dat was d bst dialogue of today's epi. 1. nani hume khushi ke bare mein nahi baat karna chahiye. ofho! mistake i was able to see dat expression in his faceLOL o teri ki maine kya kaha!LOL 2. di mein khushi ke bare mein nahi sochte hai. and dis tym he was frustrated wit himself. omg i alwys thinkin abt her!! wat to do? dnt wry arnav babu dse r signs of loveLOLWinkLOL yeh toh shuruvaat hai ab aapko bahut sochna hai! and ya in d precap i think khushi is makin chapati or sumthin cz she was throwin d chappati lyk item up and dwn.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fareehasiddiqueshantellbrownMMBG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "main khushi ke bare main nahi sochte hai!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.