Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh God .
Just now return back from work and saw the news.😲   😔

Hope all the mumbai residing people  here are fine.
I was so worried when I heard the news and I was so worried for Nikki and Kool di's family as I know they are residing there, so quickly logged in to check.

Thank God.Everyone is fine.
Kool Di,Hope your aunty is also fine.
Devu, Its good to hear your mom is fine.Thank god again.

Everyone there take care and we will pray for the strength.
Hope all the families who got affected also get strength.

Howcome every intervals this happens in mumbai . these terrorists 😡 . what mumbai security officials doing on. How do those heartless fellows get the loop holes every time.😡
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
umi they parked Maruti Esteem cars full of explosives and left I think

These r the areas where I grew up , these r the roads I frequented

I have spent so many holidays at Opera House at my aunts house , roamed those roads too ...Dadar and Opera House r MY areas , My HOME ...

One feels so violated with this happening in their home areas , its a feeling so PERSONAL 

Where will these guys go by hurting so many innocents ? D silva school leaves at around 6 in the evening or 5.30 ...they wanted to target the crowd of school children that wud rush out in Kabutar Khana area as that school is on the roads 

People come there to feed pigeons near those temples in the square ...That Anil kapoor movie Parinda ...the murder done is at Kabutar Khana ...the area is shown there

Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Damn these terrorists😡
I was out of station and when i came back saw this terrible news
This is so sad Innocent people killed for no reason😡

Kool Di , Give a big hug to your Aunt and MIL , may God give them strength to face the difficulties
Relieved to know your Mom is fine Devu 😊

Nikki dear take care

Hope all Mumbaikars are safe

Such a sad day

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We shopped for so many weddings at Dadar and also Zaveri bazaar where blast took place

Zaveri bazaar is full of jewellers shops ...VERY CROWDED

No wonder they targeted there

And Kasab is still fed biryani in his jail cells 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

niki will u guys be busy now in the hospital ? Shadowing the doctors ? 

Not right now. As of now only all the interns have been summoned. Plus the other hospitals are there this time, so load will get distributed, I suppose. As of now, many are being brought here. If news comes that more volunteers are required, then I and my friends will go.

We worked in the hospital during the 26/11 blasts, helping the patients and the relatives. It was horrible that time- the ruthless terrorists had not even spared doctors and patients😡 and had attacked St. George and Cama hospitals, so all the patients and dead bodies were mostly brought to JJ only. JJ hospital was also on high alert that time. Our hostel gates used to be closed with double protection and we weren't allowed to step out, except for volunteer work at the hospital.

I was present when the body of one terrorist was brought to the forensic department for the autopsy. They shooed me out of there when the body arrived. 

Hoping and praying that things will be better. News is coming in the hostel every few minutes. I will be going tomorrow morning in any case.

Lunza, you forgot to add emergency number for JJ. Here it is: 022-23735555
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just thinking about the audacity of these people .. thinking about how they plan these "events" to time it perfectly with kasab's birthday , 7/11 anniversary ..
the ease with which they wipe out lives , the "power" they hold over us ... the ease with which they orchestrate everything .. and probably watch the entire "entertainment" on television and laugh at our helplessness ...

thinking about all that makes me wanna puke ...

(niki , i edited the post now ...)
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lunza

just thinking about the audacity of these people .. thinking about how they plan these "events" to time it perfectly with kasab's birthday , 7/11 anniversary ..

the ease with which they wipe out lives , the "power" they hold over us ... the ease with which they orchestrate everything .. and probably watch the entire "entertainment" on television and laugh at out helplessness ...

thinking about all that makes me wanna puke ...

(niki , i edited the post now ...)

The most annoying thing is they always succeed in executing their plans and we watch everything helpleesly cursing these terrorists😡
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hope all of u r fine out there...
take care of urself n ur families... 

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Mother in law is fine at Dadar, she was frightened the poor dear when i phoned , her voice shook , she is aged and has high BP , I did not want to excite her at all but whaat to do I HAD to know she was ok ...she inspite of her age goes via taxi from that area to her club every afternoon thrice a week ...we all roam on Dadar roads , we grew up there 

Thank God ur mom is fine Devu , even my sister went to Parle for getting her eyes checked by doctor , She told me its very unsafe in Mumbai

Kools, can you believe it, even I was outside at Lower Parel and half an hour after I returned the blasts took place. Was so stunned. Zaveri Bazaar, we eat there often at Bhagat Tarachand. I was even supposed to go to Dadar tomorrow (Siddhivinayak temple).

Last time during 26/11 also it happened the same way with me.  The place where Kasab was standing, near the SBI ATM, I was exactly there the same afternoon to withdraw money. We used to go to CST station as we had posting in St. George hospital. Everytime it makes me shudder- "Is baar bach gayi... but till when will this continue?" 
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Take care Mumbaikars.. Be carefull..
hope everybody is fine out their.. 
Arrghhh these terrorists,😡 planned this to happen on kasabs bday😡