Debate Mansion

Serial Blasts in Mumbai ...History repeats !!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 3 Page 27

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

May god help those in Mumbai! And may god give brains to those who do such things, injuring there own species: HUMNAS!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-samruthaKyunkiImafanavivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Serial Blasts in Mumbai ...History repeats !!! (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Are we ever gonna send out a strong message that we cannot be taken as a soft target ?Whats the govt doing ...busy in projecting Rahul Gandhi as the next PM?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya04samrutha--Anushka--KyunkiImafankhamosshhh

.MohitzPari.

IF-Sizzlerz

.MohitzPari.

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
this is really horrible and disappointing...this needs to stop!! I hope all the IFains and their family are safe! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithsamruthaKyunkiImafan

kawal_tak

IF-Sizzlerz

kawal_tak

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Damn! :( this is so sad :( This world would have been such a better place without these terrorists :(

Rest In peace :( I feel sad for their families :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samruthaKyunkiImafan-Alina-avivakirkpickachu

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I just created a topic on this in the chit chat section. Didn't know one was already created.

But this is such sad and terrible news. Praying for everyone living in Mumbai right now. My prayers/condolences go out to all those that have been injured and/or died. :(

Ugh this is so bad! But India is one strong country and they will get through it. I hope those terrorists are caught ASAP and serve their punishment SOON!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KyunkiImafan

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I seriously don't get it why does India NEVER TAKE action! They are still afraid to hang Kasab!! They will still feed biryanis to Kasab than kill him!

WHY is it that lives of many have no importance against life of these terrorists!

I hope everyone whose been injured recovers soon. I hope all IFians and their families are safe.

BOMBAY its time show these politicians and terrorists that we are stronger than them!

Thanks all for posting the updated news. This really needs to stop! God please help our nation serve justice!

Edited by KyunkiImafan - 13 July 2011 at 9:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithsamrutha--Anushka---Doppelganger-

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Oh god... i hope n pray my family n friends are safe.. Cry

Thanks for sharing Poo... this is such a dark day Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Multiple blasts in Mumbai, 2 killed over 100 injured

MUMBAI: Terror struck Mumbai when three serial blasts rocked crowded areas in Zaveri Bazar, Dadar and the Opera House this evening killing two people and leaving about 100 injured in three explosions in Mumbai in a grim reminder of 26/11 when 166 people were killed.

In New Delhi, the Union Home Ministry said the multiple explosions were a terror strike and that Improvised Explosive Devices(IED) were used.

Mumbai police said at least 50 people were injured in the serial blasts.

Police said the nature and intensity of the explosions were not known but the blasts revived memories of the terror attack in November 2008 in which 166 persons were killed by 10 gunmen of Pakistan-based terror outfit Lashkar-e-Toiba(LeT).

Police said all the three blasts took place in a crowded markets and busy areas.

The first explosion took place in south Mumbai's Zaveri Bazaar, near famous Mumbadevi temple, this evening in which some people were injured, said Mumbai Police spokesperson Nisar Tamboli. The bustling market also has a number of jewellery shops.

The second explosion was reported in a taxi in Dadar area, he said. The site of the explosion was close to dadar railway station.

"We are verifying the nature of explosions. At this moment I cannot say anything more than this," Tamboli said.

The third blast was reported from Opera House in Charni.

Teams of Maharashtra Anti Terrorism Squad (ATS) have rushed to the spots.

A security alert was sounded in the national capital this evening following a series of blasts in Mumbai and police personnel were fanned across the city to carry out intensive searches and checkings.

No group claimed responsibility for the blasts, which coincided with the birthday of Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving member of a group of 10 Pakistani terrorists who attacked Mumbai in November 2008 and killed 166 people.

Kasab, born on July 13, 1987, has been convicted and sentenced to death for his role in the attacks.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics/nation/multiple-blasts-in-mumbai-2-killed-over-100-injured/articleshow/9212621.cms

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-samruthaavivakirk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top