Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Never ever compare americans with indians when d world trade centre was blown u c d consequence nw afghan n pak d war on terror by US they just blastd it in india bloody politicians wil hav a long session on it n blame d oppositn for it or just b quiet n tel d countrymen to show solidarity
Angelic_J thumbnail
R.I.P those who lost their lives and I wish speedy recovery to those that are hurt.

May god punish the ones responsible for killing innocents. I have no words to explain the disdain I feel at the moment for these monsters that harbour so much hatred in their hearts towards mankind.
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

@prathamesh and my jkr.. i agree... the constitution needs a change...
i mean cmon.. it was written like 70 yrs ago... when the country was poor... ppl had recovered from shocks... and the constitution was correct then..but now... times have changed... india is developing.. we need better control of everything... including population... we need new rules, new discipline, new everything.. we cant just run like this... being puppets in the hands of politicians...

the lokpal bill was passed BCOZ OF THE YOUTH... becoz the YOUTH were supporting anna hazare sir... widout the youth... nuthing could have been done... youth needs to wake up now... it is high time

Ya Stuts WE R THE FUTURE CITIZENS OF INDIA AND UNFORTUNATELY OUR FUTURE IS NOT SAFE. HUMME HUMARE ISS DESH KE FUTURE K LIYE ANNA JI KO SUPPORT KARNA CHAIYE...AND Constiution needs to be moulded with changing time
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anu93

Ya Stuts WE R THE FUTURE CITIZENS OF INDIA AND UNFORTUNATELY OUR FUTURE IS NOT SAFE. HUMME HUMARE ISS DESH KE FUTURE K LIYE ANNA JI KO SUPPORT KARNA CHAIYE...AND Constiution needs to be moulded with changing time

yup.. it needs to be... we have changed.. ppl have changed... and everything needs to be changed wid time
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

@prathamesh and my jkr.. i agree... the constitution needs a change...[BR]i mean cmon.. it was written like 70 yrs ago... when the country was poor... ppl had recovered from shocks... and the constitution was correct then..but now... times have changed... india is developing.. we need better control of everything... including population... we need new rules, new discipline, new everything.. we cant just run like this... being puppets in the hands of politicians...[BR][BR]the lokpal bill was passed BCOZ OF THE YOUTH... becoz the YOUTH were supporting anna hazare sir... widout the youth... nuthing could have been done... youth needs to wake up now... it is high time[BR]

i strongly agree with u yaar v need a change like d slogan of US presidnt during elections
v need corruptn to b curbd n politicians like kanimozi to rot in jail
mahalaxmik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The pain and terror never stop for those who live in Mumbai. Please stop ravaging the city I love in this way!!!!!

My heart hurts to think about all those innocents who lost their lives!!!!!

When will this stop?????
-Stutz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

i strongly agree with u yaar v need a change like d slogan of US presidnt during elections
v need corruptn to b curbd n politicians like kanimozi to rot in jail

i dnt know much bout politics... except that it is something.. if given aa chance.. i wud rather not know!😆

but i can surely say that we need to feel secure wer we live... be it mumbai, be it delhi, be it hyd, or be it INDIA... citizens have the right to LIVE... and police... the DUTY.. to protect this right

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My condolences to families that lost loved ones in this mindless violence.

I don't live there any more but Mumbai will always be my hometown - born and raised there and familiar with each area that saw violence in the past few years.

These senseless killings of innocent people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time breaks my heart and makes me lose faith that this world will ever find peace when terrorism is the only way to make a point.

God bless the people of Mumbai!
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mujhe lagta hai anne wale waqt mein phir se revolution hoga terrorism ke khilaaf apne desh ke  astitva ke liy...Whats ur opinion guys?
-Stutz- thumbnail
anu... lets c... tu ready ho jaa meri jkr!

btw... i m feeling so relaxed now that i have spat out my frustration