Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
O God... Hope Everyone Ok...My Prayers Know 4 Mumbai
vishwavyas thumbnail
The terrorists are sick in the end! We dont kill innocent people in their country dont kill in ours. We dont plant bombs in your country dont in ours. First 2002,then 26/11 now 13th July-which was kasab's bday as well. Did they do this on his bday to get revenge with India for getting kasab? Its crazy! Idiots who should go back to their own country. If I am feeling this angry sitting in london what would it be like in India? This needs to stop.Edited by vishwavyas - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh my God

why all this terrorism , why cant the world learn to be peaceful w/each other?!

The USA was on High terror alert now Mumbai is...

Edited by NaiiNa1 - 12 years ago
Anupam kher's tweet was an attack on hrithik's anger frustration tweet...for some time...the two actors can be seen a war on their tweets..dunno what happened wrong with these actors...

anyways...i think what happened in ' a wednesday' is soon gonna happen...one day a common man shall rise and target these politicians first...only then we can have some relief from this bloody attacks
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
God , Its hilarious how people jump to conclusions and just blame anyone when nothing has been proven. 
Whats the point of swearing and hoping for others to die and then saying 'R.I.P those who died.' 

Anyways, hope families have the strength to cope with this. May no innocent be blamed and all those innocents harmed may R.I.P. 
asad.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
These attacks will decrease if corruption will be less in india. Cause i think some indians they might be politicians or other citizens are helping these terrorist to bring the explosives in our country. Other wise how could they bring these deadly explosives from other country to our country. We know that they cant bring these explosives from our border. B.cz in our border we hav our military force. We see this every week that many terrorist had killed and some jawans (army men) also died. So, its clear that no one can step in our country through our border.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So sad to think that people who lost their lives in the blast had no inkling that it was their last day on earth...What's the point of killing innocent people? The people planting the bombs do they have any hearts or a little bit of love for their fellow  human beings?
Praying for peace and strength for the people who lost their loved ones
medicare12345 thumbnail
Three bomb blasts shatters Mumbai
medicare12345 thumbnail
Three blasts rocked Mumbais crowded Zaveri Bazar, Opera House and Dadar Kabootarkhana areas on Wednesday evening, killing 10 and injuring at least 100 people..
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's happening again and again and again.

Will this ever stop? What are the people behind it going to achieve by targetting the people?

When i broke this news to some of my friends, the immediate reaction was not 'what!!!'...their reaction was 'Oh no, not again'...it  shows how frequent it has become.

This is no more surprising...we feel that a blast in Mumbai is a common happening. It shows that the higher-ups have failed to prevent terror attacks and people have also learnt to live with the fact that the  elected representatives cannot prevent it. One of them has even publicly admitted it. (No offence meant)

What about the terrorists? They keep attacking Mumbai thinking they can shake up the country, but the ultimate victims - the general public have grown tougher too. They have learnt to move on thanking their stars that they are alive at the end of the day. No one has the time to be scared and stay indoors fearing their life.

What have the terrorists finally achieved by this? Why can't they see sense?

It's absolutely depressing.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago