Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This is so sad. Why would anyone do this to innocent people? First Karachi now Mumbai! May Allah give patience to all the families. My heart goes for them. All the brave person who lost their life may rest in peace.
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
@divya4salmanyk Its become soo repititive!!! mumbai is targetted every bloody time!!! sorry for da language bt its all frustation😡

Edited by Shona93 - 12 years ago
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg. Why does stuff like this even happen??
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is so depressing i don't know when will terrorism stop i don't understand what happiness they get by killing innocent people but God is still there he is seeing everything he will never spare this heartless terrorits for their  wrongful deeds
Rest in peace those who lost their life in this unfortunate incident and my condolences for their family
Edited by DisneyDudette - 12 years ago
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is so freakking sad..I wonder why Mumbai is being targetted every time ? Mumbaikars be strong.We can face this..! I hope the people who have died their sould rest in peace and the people who are injured get well soon :(

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

this is a failure to india... they shud hav killed kasab off...like he's reali gna leak out info of his team...he hasnt dne it so far...i dnt gt wts tkin thm so long..this is a big n impt case, the court shud put evrythin else aside n put this case fwd n make a decision quick...their delay is costing mre lives...

they need 2 improve their investigation teams n find out who is the traitor tht is involved becos i stil believe ppl within the country helped in the blasts tht kasab was involved in to...hw cn u explain his entry with all tht dangerous stuff without a traitor being involved... ders always sum1 involved within the country tht helps it happen... india needs 2 catch thm traitors n punish thm...
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its so horrifying for us who live here!
thers no guarantee if you will be alive here the next day!
crores of rupees are spent behind kasab, and here the common man is dying instead!
sucks!
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i ges this is getting over the head now...
i mean what was their fault... who died??? who are injured???
why target those???
and why always mumbai??? firstly WHY any place??? forget mumbai!

network jams, ppl cant get to their relatives, ppl feeling the earth shake... ppl hearing the sound of the bombs... why!!
and those who are at home... cant even eat properly wen there are ppl infront of them dyeing...
this is sooo bad😭
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

i ges this is getting over the head now...
i mean what was their fault... who died??? who are injured???
why target those???
and why always mumbai??? firstly WHY any place??? forget mumbai!

network jams, ppl cant get to their relatives, ppl feeling the earth shake... ppl hearing the sound of the bombs... why!!
and those who are at home... cant even eat properly wen there are ppl infront of them dyeing...
this is sooo bad😭

trust me!
the worst after the lot was network jam!
the worry for your loved ones was killing more!
it was terrifying ðŸ¤¢
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: elizaa

its so horrifying for us who live here!

thers no guarantee if you will be alive here the next day!
crores of rupees are spent behind kasab, and here the common man is dying instead!
sucks!

no offence to any1...

dnt u think the security of india is not as strong as it shud have been???
apparently.. the police were expecting something around the 11th (5th anniversary of 7/11 train blasts.. remember?) and ya,,.. ofocurse... qasabs bday today...
i mean not only the police.. citizens shud also be alert na?? wen can we get out of this???
hoping that our relatives and parents.. working in the target areas would be fine... nuthin would go wrong... wen everything is wrong out here...