Serial Blasts in Mumbai ...History repeats !!! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
it has had to happen coz the politicians are also involved...no wonder why kasab is given a royal treatment...sad this is gonna continue :( hardly one can do anything
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: utfracks

I know Ishuu! It's so depressing ! :'(

I know Rachu... It's pathetic to see the state of this place.. What the heck do "intelligence agencies" do???? Just give statements after the incident happens? 😡
Today is Kasab's birthday?Man I don't understand why this guy is still alive,what the hell is wrong with this government?They can't collect enough evidence that Kasab's guilty,jokes.
The ruling party's general secretary addresses Osama as "Osamaji",Kasab is treated nicely,I wonder what will happen next.
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

I know Rachu... It's pathetic to see the state of this place.. What the heck do "intelligence agencies" do???? Just give statements after the incident happens? 😡

Our Government sucks!  And the most disturbing part, it happened close to where my classes are. I mean by luck I wasn't there. But come on yaar, it's enough to scare the hell out of someone that it could've been you over there!
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: niddzz

even i was thinkin the same thin...!!!
wondering if kasab knos his own birth date...!!!
first it was only aaj tak displaying the news abt his b'day but later all the news channels started flashing the news abt today bein his b'day...!!!

CNN IBN confirmed that today isnt Kasab's birthday
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: utfracks

Our Government sucks!  And the most disturbing part, it happened close to where my classes are. I mean by luck I wasn't there. But come on yaar, it's enough to scare the hell out of someone that it could've been you over there!

Yeah, it does... They have time for everything but the security of people.
Oh thank god you're safe... Yeah, it could've been anyone, cause it's so easy for these people to plant bombs in this country.
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Yeah, it does... They have time for everything but the security of people.
Oh thank god you're safe... Yeah, it could've been anyone, cause it's so easy for these people to plant bombs in this country.

I've been at home since a week since I've injured my leg and can't walk, so luckily I wasn't there. But seriously why do people target Mumbai each time? Oh I know why. Cause the Government doesn't do ANY damn thing even if the terrorist is caught!
luv_virmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

my heartfelt condolences to all the people who lost their lives in this horrific bomb blast... may their souls rest in peace...

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My heartfelt condolences to all the people who lost their lives in this horrific bomb blast.Allah ..plz give them patience.
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My condolences to the people who lost family or friends. May you find the strength to cope. And those who have been injured, I hope they recover soon.

This is so sad :(