Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

.::Saathiya Written Update 13th July 2011::.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content of the Post to Members Only
---

*Saath Nibhaana Saathiya*
-- Written Update ~ 13th July'2011 --
-- Episode - #320--
---

Part1
Episode Begins with Rashi is Seeing Gulaal On the TV. Urmila is eating Things. Rashi tells Rashi to give the Remote. Add has come in the Daily Soap. Mani comes at the Door. Rashi Bhabhi. Rashi wraps herself In the cloth and opens the Door. Mani asks about the Try. Urmila tells Rashi,Tell her to Pack this Kurmura For me. Rashi tells We have to Stop this Party. Rashi notices Something On Kokila's saree. Rashi is shocked. Urmila Looks at the Stain and Drops More things On it. Both are shocked. Rashi tells Mummy Kagdi's saree.

Gopi is Sitting Amongst Few teachers. she greets them saying Hello. They ask her ; Her name. She gives the Answer  They are asking her questions. Gopi doesn't answer them as she is scared. Kokila in the corridor says, No idea weather Gopi will Open her Mouth as she is So Scared to speak to unknown people. Hope she opens her Mouth. Hetal tells her Don't worry ..

Gopi is just looking at them with tears in her eyes,she tells them, "I just want to Learn to read and write. I don't have any answers to ur questions. I don't know weather will the household divert me. Nor i know I will like to study amongst. I want to study. Because , because of me a member of my Family would loose her Life and I don't want to do this Mistake again." All the 4 guru's are amazed

Part 2
Hetal tells Jigar and Parag I am scared its being a long time.

A Teacher/Sir says, Ok we Know why do u want to Study, But that Doesn't mean We will give u admission. We will ask u few letters and numbers Which Students Studying in 1st std should Know. The Guru Writes Hindi Alphabets and Gopi is able to read the 1st 2 letters that is A and E (In Hindi) .She reads even " A " in English. But after A She couldn't read and tears just roll down her eyes In Embarrassment. All the Teachers/Sirs  Just Look at her

Urmila and Rashi are trying their Best to remove the Stain. Rashi wipes it in Hot Water. but nothing happens. She shouts at Urmila. Urmila tells I didn't know anything. She goes and removes a Powder and Puts it on it and rubs it.

Gopi stands Up, One Sir tells She cannot Understand Letters Only nor can read then how? The Principal tells Her to come with him. Both come out.

Kokila asks When can Gopi come to school? The Principal says  Sorry Mrs Modi I don't think we can give her the admission. All are Shocked.

Part 3
Parag tells Just because Gopi is elder? The Principle Says yes and No. Principal tells She doesn't have any Knowledge. Kokila tells She is Smart she can learn everything. The Principal says U can talk but U don't know the Letters. Gopi tells that she will Try her best. Principal tells I cannot do anything. She cannot get the Admission U will have to Make a Private tutor and make her learn the Alphabets. Gopi tells Principal cannot i get a Chance to study. Is there No Place for us? The Principal tells the Name. Kokila tells I have heard about it. She won't be able to Study and About this School I know she will be able to cope up. The Principal says Sorry I cannot help U and leaves. Gopi tells Maa ji talk to him I want to Study. She keeps Insisting Everyone have tears In their Eyes. Gopi is Still insisting. Kokila tells her to come. All go.

Rashi see's the saree and tells Why did u have to put bleech the colour has spread. The Door Bel Rings. Both are scared. Mani comes and tells Courier has come. Rashi tells Urmila to keep quite and sit. She goes.

Jigar tells Don't worry U will get the Admission. Kokila tells No Jigar, This cannot happen I don't want My Gopi bahu to be given Wrong Aims. I did this for u. and I think its high time u learn that U are very elder and this won't effect u. U are a very Understanding and sweet Bahu. Parag tells Kokila lets go. Kokila tells Come Gopi. Gopi turns to Maa Saraswati..

She tells Maa everyone tells its not my age to study and i feel its right. But Maa My Maa ji tells Though i am Uneducated I am good in everything. Maa I cannot study that will always Irritate me. She prays that she will keep herself strong. She see's that the Om(Sign in hindi) is not made proper with the flowers Gopi makes that Proper,the Principal is seeing all this and comes to Gopi. The Episode ends With Gopi looking at the Principal

Om Symbol -

Precap
 Rashi asks What happened in school? I know u must have given Right answers. Kokila tells her to Shut up and Listen.

Do Press the LIKE Button For Appreciating!

Sorry Sorry and Sorry If there is Any mistakes..
And Damn Sorry If i missed Out Something.
Mods Please Make this Sticky 
Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 13 July 2011 at 8:05am

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*snehasanjanaazminamcutiemilizombieahcirchhedamrvlsmedhsradhiisbdesai302hausafhottie2508pragyakumaroinkoinkmonicaydrpallavigoelsmile365daysparbhudayalsdavispunjapinky_1863shiny3kalgirlsweetybambierajjotsandhyanand17rsingingSajimokBlacksexyspicybccltvfreaqhimani88shantellbrownivanta29archie76kamuralident4ukwebbelahutaA HUGE FANnanda_gopaSun-LovePavitraJia1zanabegrgattusinipillaiashasangeetasexyheelssunshine33-Maahii-Sabu0211shmuupieKamalikaGm001ramonamluvabhiya9-Ripal-SpothookedonGeetnikita_ghtjaswargikoinahilastminmusic_mastiChaudhrytm_Nancy_christiandior.rusha4003-Khush-smithasrksimibrar1990kaka.lgbablinishaPN_luvs_ArjunsandyukswasthiHi_Friendssimi_1sejal719--Divzfan--nithyamkv-Anaya-Jess.*Piku*nivedithaMissArshi-sanwpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".::Saathiya Written Update 13th July 2011::." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shajnaii

shajnaii

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
thnx a lot Riddzzz...

again they r trying to put our hopes up...

there's no AHEM Scene today???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Amazing update but kind of boring episode.

Hope Gopi gets the admission by tomorrow, I don't want them to stretch the school matter too much.

BubblyR

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
not again 

no aham

BubblyR

hookedonGeet

Goldie

hookedonGeet

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
thanks, I must say I actually cried for Gopi.  I am glad here in the western world itsnot like that and that you can learn whatever your age.

But I would love to be the first one in the queue to kick the butts of rashi and her mother

BubblyR

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
No Problem

@Shajnaii : Yea No Ahem today * relief for me though * Pinch

@Sonia : LOL I agree, They are Stretching this Admission thing Though I don't feel the Episode was Boring. Wink
@Ayesha : yaa..Again No Ahem ROFL

@hookedonGeet : Hmm.. I agree..

shajnaii

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

BubblyR

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I am glad i live in US .. to where you can learn at any age...  AND NO AHEM  why was urmil in it every epi...  Just hate that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shajnaiiBubblyR*Piku*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top