Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Sumona plays Ekta in reel life? - Article (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
LOL too funny. Thanks for sharing!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sumona plays Ekta in reel life? - Article (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

1111joan

1111joan

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
From what i have read over the years about EKTA, is that she is too demanding and when she loses her cool can throw things around...she seems to have thrown even her cell phone in a fit of anger...I think that is what there are comparing about NUTS and EKTA.

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Is this suppose to be a joke ROFL
Ok Kekta is a bit on the Silly when it comes to her serials that goes leaps and bound as well as filled with ridiculous tracks but if anything Kekta is a real model for women and young girls that they can make it to the top.
I mean I have seen her temper but Ekta is a smart, savvy, business woman while Nuts is just plain psycho Wacko 
There is no relevance between the two unless the person who wrote this article and the person who came up with the character knows that Ekta is an obsessive crazy fatal attraction type of girl.Ermm 

Edited by fuzzyface - 13 July 2011 at 11:57pm

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharingLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.