Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Sumona plays Ekta in reel life? - Article (Page 3)

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
LOL too funny. Thanks for sharing!
1111joan Senior Member
1111joan
1111joan

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
From what i have read over the years about EKTA, is that she is too demanding and when she loses her cool can throw things around...she seems to have thrown even her cell phone in a fit of anger...I think that is what there are comparing about NUTS and EKTA.
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Is this suppose to be a joke ROFL
Ok Kekta is a bit on the Silly when it comes to her serials that goes leaps and bound as well as filled with ridiculous tracks but if anything Kekta is a real model for women and young girls that they can make it to the top.
I mean I have seen her temper but Ekta is a smart, savvy, business woman while Nuts is just plain psycho Wacko 
There is no relevance between the two unless the person who wrote this article and the person who came up with the character knows that Ekta is an obsessive crazy fatal attraction type of girl.Ermm 

Edited by fuzzyface - 13 July 2011 at 11:57pm
Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharingLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index