Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Sumona plays Ekta in reel life? - Article (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Onscreen NUTS is like KETA ...she is workaholic..when and where...Psychotic behavior she is denying...is only similarity I found

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sumona plays Ekta in reel life? - Article (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bbbccc

IF-Dazzler

bbbccc

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
TFS...

WorkaholicQuestionDead she is more like partyholicAngry

Workaholic people don't insult people very close to their heart for their some loser friends, it is baseless article.

They seems to be trying hard to in news for no reasonConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihaDimdim.Sakshi_Deewani

-Alone-

IF-Dazzler

-Alone-

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Workaholic n nuts?????? I always see her as a psycho  who  is busy in doing her psychopathic works like suicide, cutting hands etc. How can she find similarities with ekta?

-MariaMars-

IF-Sizzlerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
LOLsss.. i wanted to say this wen this nuts character was introduced.. now comes a article.. along with the workaholic character, i'm sure psycho part of nuts is also ekta kapoor... 

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
gosh wat a news 2 hear...suprising..only workholism..is common...n i dnt things so dats d similarity..if d maddness would to tel similar..den dat..prt wuld n considered as similarr...nhi tho no mattr d character is similar..

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

TFS...

WorkaholicQuestionDead she is more like partyholicAngry

Workaholic people don't insult people very close to their heart for their some loser friends, it is baseless article.

They seems to be trying hard to in news for no reasonConfused

rite its really a baseless article..cnt belive..dey rite all such articles..havin no idea abt it...lets leave it...

ridhithakur

ridhithakur

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
as far as work is concernd then its ok but othr than that its mental

_NiShI_

IF-Rockerz

_NiShI_

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.