Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Ask Sumona Chakravarty, who plays Natasha Kapoor in Bade Acche Laggte Hai on Sony, about rumours that her onscreen character is inspired by Ekta Kapoor and she says, "If people are finding similarities between Natasha and Ekta, I take that as a compliment. But the only similarity between the two is their workaholism. The psycho part of the character has nothing to do with Ekta. Ekta is a queen in real life."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Sumona-plays-Ekta-in-reel-life/articleshow/9211798.cms

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

agniisingh008ridhithakurShaiqMadiha-Swetha-Ashima_Mishalpriya555-Ramya-Alisha.bbbcccamieeanizorSakshi_Deewanidebby_11sejal719*dewdrop~pearl*-Preeti-Angelic_JSilentsoulnycsweetie_Invincible_shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sumona plays Ekta in reel life? - Article" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ram92

IF-Dazzler

ram92

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

i doubt thatLOL thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

Fishfish

IF-Dazzler

Fishfish

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Queen??!! Tongue

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 sharing

i m still confused as wat is article abt????Does it mean EKTA and SUMONA r similar wen it comes to Obsession towards work or ...
i mean all actors even d leads of show r damn professional and SAKSHI shot for engagement wen she wasnt feelling well too den howcome only SUMONA resembles EKTA???????????

ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Well I think its the other way around...the psycho part sounds more like Ekta LOL as only a psycho like her can come up with the kind of storylines and characters which her serials generally depicts LOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 July 2011 at 9:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.lifeztufscinerdhalifax004bbbcccFishfishSakshi_Deewani

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Workoholic  by   doing the character if that is what they mean then she is driving everyone NUTS

She is suppose to be a designer but no signs of her in the show , she is only throwing tantrums and her character needs to be reformed ASAP

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccMithuu

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
OMG I'm speechlessROFLROFL

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Nats____ workaholic?? ShockedShocked seriously?? how n when?? i hv never seen her working... i hv only seen her proving herself 2 b da most superior n insulting others!! so can anybody explain da definition of workaholic to EktaDead da other similarity... hmmm dat might b trueROFLROFL

Edited by Anamika163 - 13 July 2011 at 10:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeztufbbbccc

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.