Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Sumona plays Ekta in reel life? - Article

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Ask Sumona Chakravarty, who plays Natasha Kapoor in Bade Acche Laggte Hai on Sony, about rumours that her onscreen character is inspired by Ekta Kapoor and she says, "If people are finding similarities between Natasha and Ekta, I take that as a compliment. But the only similarity between the two is their workaholism. The psycho part of the character has nothing to do with Ekta. Ekta is a queen in real life."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Sumona-plays-Ekta-in-reel-life/articleshow/9211798.cms

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

agniisingh008ridhithakurShaiqMadiha-Swetha-Ashima_Mishalpriya555-Ramya-Alisha.bbbcccamieeanizorSakshi_Deewanidebby_11sejal719*dewdrop~pearl*-Preeti-Angelic_JSilentsoulnycsweetie_Invincible_shanti05

ram92 IF-Dazzler
ram92
ram92

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

i doubt thatLOL thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Queen??!! Tongue
_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 sharing

i m still confused as wat is article abt????Does it mean EKTA and SUMONA r similar wen it comes to Obsession towards work or ...
i mean all actors even d leads of show r damn professional and SAKSHI shot for engagement wen she wasnt feelling well too den howcome only SUMONA resembles EKTA???????????

ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Well I think its the other way around...the psycho part sounds more like Ekta LOL as only a psycho like her can come up with the kind of storylines and characters which her serials generally depicts LOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 July 2011 at 9:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.lifeztufscinerdhalifax004bbbcccFishfishSakshi_Deewani

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Workoholic  by   doing the character if that is what they mean then she is driving everyone NUTS

She is suppose to be a designer but no signs of her in the show , she is only throwing tantrums and her character needs to be reformed ASAP

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccDimdim.

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
OMG I'm speechlessROFLROFL
Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Nats____ workaholic?? ShockedShocked seriously?? how n when?? i hv never seen her working... i hv only seen her proving herself 2 b da most superior n insulting others!! so can anybody explain da definition of workaholic to EktaDead da other similarity... hmmm dat might b trueROFLROFL

Edited by Anamika163 - 13 July 2011 at 10:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeztufbbbccc

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index