Save RBO ~~ Get an Extention~All Contact Details~

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok guys..

I am making one topic were we can talk about our game plan.

Firstly we are going to try to save the show..
Secondly if we can't .. how can we get an extension!??

Post all the links that you are posting your comments in.
Let make sure our voice is heard.. we have given our love to this show.. they can't as simple as axe it.

I will collect all the links and keep editing the main topic and keep it updated.

Game Plan:
--Keep posting on StarOne Website regarding RBO .. and how we are disappointed and ask for an extension.
--If you have access to any of the cast or crews email address .. write to them. Please donot bombard their FB walls with your comments (that is not cool).

Keep posting other gameplan points with links and I will edit this list.

Thanks.

PS: all topics on this subject will be closed and routed to this on!

-----

Call these numbers: Anyone that can call.. and ask for extension until we get 400 episodes!

Phone Numbers: (Calls welcome from 10 or 11 p.m upto 4 or 5 p.m IST with lunch break between 1 p.m to 1.30 or extends up to 2 p.m )

+91(ISD callers)  +022 (STD callers)6722 7777 (Operator)
+091(ISD) +022(STD) 6630 5555 (StarOne official)

Email Address:

Facebook accounts (please don't bombard personal accounts and keep writing on their walls):

Addresses:

Star India Pvt Ltd,Masterpiece,Marol Naka, Andheri Kurla Road,Andheri (East), Mumbai 400059.India. 

PH: +91 22 6722 7777 Extn 8309 FAX: +91 22 2859 6801,Email: [email protected]

Ms. Anjali Noronha,Manager,Star India Pvt Ltd,Masterpiece,Marol Naka, Andheri Kurla Road,Andheri (East),Mumbai 400059.India

PH: +91 22 6722 7777 Extn 8324,FAX: +91 22 2859 6801.Email: [email protected]

Websites:

*********************** Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Now dat we have got a article of our fav show ending , i plead you all to do either of the below two things or both

a.  Send Msges or mails or post on the FB walls of the following people, asking them to avert this decision and bring back the theme of RBO to d gujrathi flavour as it was before or atleast extend the ending of RBO to september and end all d shows together.

b. To the above given email ids and to YP's FB acc, please send them requests to cast KT and YM in their new show. 

PS: Please i want full contribution..If u guys really want RBO to continue or atleast wanna see ur fav stars again..please consider my request and jump into action as soon as possible instead of lamenting over the split milk!!

[email protected]@beyonddreams.in

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank You Veenator !!!!!

Gosh ..
Feels like I am losing a Major Part of Me :((((((((((((
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shalineee.. 🤗
I don't even know how to feel :(

Lets make the best of the last few days .. enjoy. .and hope we get the 400 epi extention..

Now i know what SWJ meant in her status.. and i got it right away.. i never comment on her status and that is one time i did.. :(
Edited by -Veena- - 12 years ago
sarah_zeen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We need to undertake all the possible steps to save the show or atleast for the extension of the time limit.. Mail them as many as possible.. Keep placing your requests in star one pages & keep commenting in the articles regarding rbo..
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thaaanks Veena🤗 I am feeling miserable😭😭😭😭😭   but nothing is impossible.. let's make ourselves heard.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
veenz:)

till d time rbo is there
 no kat kat please
 lets enjoy every episode
 every shanak scene every moment wid them
 lets enjoy d old gold days on this forum ...lets just enjoy  RBO  all over again please

these days aint gonna come back so live it to d fullest
 every epi will b super special now...please lets just not talk abt d tracjks n d highs n lows n just simply enjoy shanak n rbo...a humble request to all
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
doing it di .. 
atleast the extension! :'(
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

veenz:)

till d time rbo is there
 no kat kat please
 lets enjoy every episode
 every shanak scene every moment wid them
 lets enjoy d old gold days on this forum ...lets just enjoy  RBO  all over again please

these days aint gonna come back so live it to d fullest
 every epi will b super special now...please lets just not talk abt d tracjks n d highs n lows n just simply enjoy shanak n rbo...a humble request to all

Karish ðŸ¤—
lets do it guys!...lets make the last days ultra special! 
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I knew this was gonna happen but like this? 😒 Shanak had just started to get a purpose in their life and now this! Gosh someone plz tell me this is a lie!

Can someone call on the numbers and ask for confirmation! If possible does anyone know what's the code to dial an indian number from UK? Im so depressed right now! I need confirmation!