Koi mujhe Samjhta kyon nahi- Gouri's pukar

varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys- This is Dr. Gauri . 

I used to check out this forum regularly when we were in Mumbai but for the last ten days could not do so... Aaj jab computer mila toh what do I find?...Arre there has been more Dhamaka here in this forum than in the Badi  Haveli. ðŸ˜›

In fact there is a whole thread dedicated to me butchering me. Let me make one thing clear- Arrey these creatives na- they have totally spoiled my character. 

Why did I want to come tot he Haveli in the first place? I thought The creatives will also make me a true bheendini of the Haveli  and dress me up in those gorgeous costumes that Saasuma, Taaisa and Anandi always wear. 😆But no- The creatives insisted I should stick to transparent single colour sarees . And didn't they realise I had arrived with only one small hand bag? How am I  supposed to pull out a new saree everyday ? Imagine my plight- I had to ask Makhan kaki- I mean Makhan kaka's wife to loan me some sarees.😭 

Yeh sab creatives ki chaal hai. I mean when Anandi is flitting around the house in colouful ghagra with an equally colorful chunni , Jagat ka nazar kahan jayega? . Jagat being jagya... I mean Jagya being Jagdish... I mean Jagat being the two faced, two timing creep that he is- obviously his attention is beginning to wander one more...

Aur -Gehna I mean- jewellery-  ke bare mein pucho hi mat. All thru the car ride from my village to jetsar I could only think about the heavy  kundan- worked necklaces, the matching earrings and the maang tika which they always wore, but yahan aakar ...After a lot of pleading the creatives have allowed me to wear some plastic chains and earrings which the young Anandi used to wear- ( the make up boy Sonu told me ,haan)

And the make up, have you guys noticed?   Arre this household is suposed to be sad, angry disappointed and what not...but God!  make up mein koi kami nahi... Saasuma.,  Anandi's  beautiful eye-liner lined eyes...the perfect skin tone...😉 I was wondering jab ghar mein itna tamasha ho raha hai, even then saasuma does not skip her make up...Shaayad Baapusa ko contro mein rakne kay liye.😳

Wow I could have never afforded this kind of make up in Mumbai..I think a make up -wali comes to the haveli everyday...after breakfast -when the menfolk disappear from the scene, and Anandi keeps Dadisa engaged with her adrak wali chai and foot massage... that's when Saasuma and taaisa also disappear into a room to get their facials done. And when they are done Saasuma keeps dadisa company while Anandi disappears to get her face fixed. ðŸ˜† Wonder how they deceived Dadisa for so long...But you know , looking at Dadisa's perfectly plucked eye bows.. may be she wasn't fooled after all.

By the by, Anandi and me have become best friends - see the way we managed? She also gets to stay in the haveli, I have also managed to get money from the haveli...  The only  person being fooled is Jagya/ Jagat/ Jagadish...Arre Ungliyon pe use nachaa rahe hain hum  SO Guys.. take a chill pill...