Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Did Karthik do the right thing? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Should Karthik be guilty for what he did

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
67 [74.44%]
23 [25.56%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Ok topic maker ur questions for the poll are contradicting each. First you are asking if Karthik did the right thing and then you are asking whether he should feel guilty about what he did??? Confused

Iam guessing most ppl are voting yes for saying he did the right thing cos a psychotic nutcase like her totally deserved it. She was definitely pushing her luck.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765avivakirk

Miracle_lover Senior Member
Miracle_lover
Miracle_lover

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I think Karthik did the right thing I mean its about time somebody slapped this psycho girl and also put some sense into Ram's head so that he can open his eyes and not blindly do w/e Natasha wants. Even though I believe that hitting a girl is not an option to solve situations but come on she is not normal so, somebody needs to teach her some lesson and Kathik did that since her family failed to do so.  Now she can learn to live in a civilized society like a civilized person. Even though I doubt she learned her lessons

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765shivani003Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Yes and Yes to both But big fat NO to feeling guilty abt slapping Nuts Nat.

He did the right thing by slapping someone who has no respect for herself nor for any one around her.  For anyone to expect or demand respect they must have self respect.  natasha acted very cheap and made vulgar comments about Karthik's body and hotness.  As if he was some trophy she wanted to carry along although he was from middle class.  She not only mocked middle class but insulted his sister and called Priya names.

So in short Natz deserved the slap she got and than some.  Glad Kartik broke the engagement by walking off her office leaving that psycho untamed cat screaching for him.  Good riddens Karthik.  U made us all proud..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 July 2011 at 11:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

aisha.damor Senior Member
aisha.damor
aisha.damor

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
ya he did d rite thing... she is totally a nut case... Confused

mistyi

Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
He loves his sister! I think he was right but honestly that nuts doesn't deserve him at all!Disapprove

mistyi

frenz4u IF-Dazzler
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Slapping a woman like this is wrong though . . . but Nutz deserved that slap and Karthik did the right thing

mistyi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index