Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Did Karthik do the right thing? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Should Karthik be guilty for what he did

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
67 [74.44%]
23 [25.56%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

joiningnow

Groupbie

joiningnow

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
He should have insulted her by saying that she is psycho, useless... in revenge of insulting her sister or should have broken the engagement but slapping a girl or anyone is not right. No one has this right. In country's like Canada and USA even parents dont have right to slap their children. There will be action by police for this. and if adult is slapped, person who is slapping can be sued.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Karthik do the right thing? (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal_4

IF-Sizzlerz

payal_4

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

ClapStarkarthik did the right thing by slapping that  psycho nutcase !!!oops natasha !!!LOL karthik should have slapped her 3 times ektas stlyeROFLROFLROFL!!!!

ya he did the right ...    Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyiavivakirk

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
a big yes

-optimist-

IF-Rockerz

-optimist-

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Is that Poll to ask abt slapping or for today's epi ...I mean saying sorry ??Confused

I vote for yes out of confusion...LOLLOL

Slapping and violent behavior is definitely not acceptable no matter what others do...SmileIts definitely against his family values...I know Nuts is very nuts case LOLLOLbut still slapping was wrong moveEmbarrassed

Apart from that today Karthik was outstanding...he was feeling sorry for his own behavior as well as feeling bad for his family's damage too...Smile

joiningnowAbhiAni

monikameghan

monikameghan

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
You have two different questions?  I got confused. 

For the Question,

DID Kartik Do the Right Thing- Yes he did the right thing by slapping Natasha.  She was way out of line.  She said things about his sister without knowing how she is and she made fun of Kartik and Middle class people in front of her friends.  She used a very bad language too.  That was way out of line.  He should have slapped her 2-3 times for that.

Should he feel guilty for what he did?  He should not but he will.  His sanskars are such that even though what natasha did was unforgivable but he would apologize for his actions (Slap).  But he should definetely not need to be feeling guilty over it.  C'mon he has slapped her many times before, she never was as offended. 

shivani003avivakirk

love_girish

love_girish

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
definitely yes. when ram asked how would you feel if i hit priya then karthik should have said that he would never get that chance as karthik's sisters are intelligent enough to not call someone's sisters bachalan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Nothing justifies physicial abuse between a couple.
Words can be used too. It's not necessary to raise a hand
No matter what happens, raising a hand is never done

He should have just borken the engagement and walked off

Just my opinion

Yuks

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
the thing is hitting anyone is wrong. esp hitting a girl.  karthiks actions werent right at all and i really wish he hadnt hit natasha.

but i think we have all been thinking the same thing from the day we met natasha...why doesnt someone just slap her lol.  i just wish it wasnt karthik.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.