Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

mistyi

Goldie

mistyi

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Okay so we all know that karthik slapped nuts but I was kind of unsure if he did the right thing by doing so? Well according to me if I was karthik I would have done the same or broken the engagement. What do you guys think?

EDIT: LOL just realised that I posted two contradictory questions. I meant to ask if karthik did the right thing by slapping natasha. LOL

Edited by mistyi - 13 July 2011 at 11:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssman1aisha.damorLuvserlizzie1765nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Karthik do the right thing?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
ClapStarkarthik did the right thing by slapping that  psycho nutcase !!!oops natasha !!!LOL karthik should have slapped her 3 times ektas stlyeROFLROFLROFL!!!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Numayaaisha.damorLuvsersweet7863mistyifrenz4uram92shivani003Sakshi_Deewanianitaraniasenarani-lucki-AquaMermaiden-Dabulls23

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
for broken their engagement yes he did the right thing.

but Slapping her is absolute wrong...he shouldn't have slapped her.

coolgal123changumangu123mistyiFishfishshivani003

Cuhrazy.Anisha

IF-Dazzler

Cuhrazy.Anisha

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
slapping a girl or anyone for that matter is not really a wise thing to do for a sensible person...there r other ways to handle such situations..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123mistyi

ricflairt

ricflairt

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuhrazy.Anisha

slapping a girl or anyone for that matter is not really a wise thing to do for a sensible person...there r other ways to handle such situations..

what abt she tried to expose his body to her friends , was that right , if karthik did the same with nuts what would u say, he should have kicked her

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damormistyiram92lizzie1765shivani003Sakshi_Deewani

mistyi

Goldie

mistyi

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
I guess it's not okay to slap someone till a certain point, but once that limit is crossed you should tell them to back off. Like what nuts did in the party degraded his self respect and she was showing him off like he was a thing or an animal. And if you think about it he tried to tell her to come with him and keep quiet but then she went onto his family and calling priya ugly and all which I thought was a bit too much.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765shivani003anitaranirani-lucki

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

i admit that slapping a girl is not right, but if that girl is perverted and psycho at the sametime she truly deserves to be slapped !!!! ROFLnatasha or whatever they call her is completely idiotic Censored

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damormistyishivani003Dabulls23

ram92

IF-Dazzler

ram92

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
he did the right thing. bohat acha kiya.Thumbs Up

Luvsermistyilizzie1765shivani003Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.