Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
are we related from another birth?? πŸ˜› why are you always this kind to me? and why is it that every word you say, touches my heart so much and makes me want to listen to you and believe it?
i take all the compliments ... and give you back loads of love and gratitude in return...  thanks a ton lady ...

aww.. and i am sorry about, the last bit, lemme know if there is anything i can do make it up to you... for now ...πŸ€— is all i have ...😳

Originally posted by: mohini4u

Niharika, Niha -

I read this OS, and then I watched the episode. And it felt like I was living the first part of your OS, watching it live. I got this uneasy ethereal feeling and realized, it felt like Deja Vu because it was! The resemblance was uncanny! If CVs read this, be sure you creeped them out πŸ˜†

But most importantly, I watched the precap and I was like WHOA! Yeh bhi hoga? You are one perceptive soul lady! Loved your style of writing, your details, the pouring emotions, and the clarity of your thoughts. The way you described the flashbacks were incredible. It made them even prettier than they were originally! Keep writing never stop. You have a gift.

Your OS played a big role in making my already emotional heart fall over the edge this morning. That's a sign of some powerful writing.

-Mohini

-honeydew- thumbnail
Hey ya !! thank you very much πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: angelic shaz

awesumm os totally lovedd  it !!!!!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Dee, a romantic soul like you not watching IPK is a sin!! i wud say start watching ASAP ... and darling thanks for the compliments ...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: dtri

Princesss πŸ€—

Whoa you already wrote an OS on Arnav and Khushi? WOW! It was beautiful. I guess this was a continuation of yesterday's episode? I don't watch so I wouldn't know. But regardless, it was very well written and very touching. I could imagine Barun acting out everything you wrote.

superb work darling... keep getting inspired 😳

-honeydew- thumbnail
haha !! well it was partly supposed to be funny as well, cos i wanted him to tease her about it later when things get better between them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks for liking it πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: sparikh

That was funny...I'm sure it wasn't supposed to be but...loved the emotional part as well!

KKG pulled him up...strong Woman!

-Sona

-honeydew- thumbnail
Hey !!!  Thank You very much πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: 26javey26

Love it!!! Every bit was magical

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

thank you very much!! i enjoyed writing it, hope i did justice😳  and didnt go outta character anywhere 

yes u did..and nooo of course u didntEmbarrassedπŸ˜†
-honeydew- thumbnail
Thanks Mahi πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Good work!!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Thank God for that then ...🀣

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

yes u did..and nooo of course u didntπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Niha, i'm a silent member of this forum but after reading ur fiction, i couldn't resist myself from commenting... superb work.  it was really awesome. loved every single words... thanks a lot for sharing... πŸ‘
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful and speechless. The way you wrote it and the end , was the cake.. I really wish it happens like this, but god knows which path the CV's are planning to take this show.