•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
The Kalakaaris that Urmila thinks of is absolutelylike she has an answer to every situation πŸ˜• I was just wondering,think of that person from the creatives who actually plots and writes all these kalakaris πŸ˜² He/She would be such a real life KalakarπŸ˜†
Originally posted by smallwonder

The Kalakaaris that Urmila thinks of is absolutelylike she has an answer to every situation πŸ˜• I was just wondering,think of that person from the creatives who actually plots and writes all these kalakaris πŸ˜² He/She would be such a real life KalakarπŸ˜†

That's absolutely right.πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Plz Urmi sack him/her so Gopi can employ him/her she in desperate needπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† off a good writer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by smallwonder

@Bold.. πŸ˜† I agree.. Soo Manu Kalakari's Only a BIG Time Kalakari will know na πŸ˜†
🀣 good one there! 

He/she is probably as mean as Urmila as well and goes about fooling other actors on the sets. Haha πŸ˜‰
🀣 really!!! urmi's schemes are ingenious...the brain behind it must be a real kalaakar πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Definetly totally agreed...πŸ˜† Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
So funny πŸ˜†

I would hate to get on the wrong side of Urmi's CV!