Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I mean seriously guys...I really wanna hit him with sumthing...He's such a ridiculous guy!!!!!!

Marrying one sis and keeping eye on the other one!!!!!! Yuck!!!!!Angry

The way he luks at Ishmeet...seriously makes me wanna puke!!!!LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

linee6Ishrafan11maris08jmoyee200snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Booby Singh is sooo damn disgusting!!!!" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
 I feel  Preeto  will come to know  about Bobby singh intention in the later episodesShockedShe will stop the marriage between Meeta and Bobby singh.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sehar mehrotra

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
ya...that guy is so disgusting and that chachi is further more!!!

just found out from another site whose articles are not allowed to be posted on IF...preeto will meet Bobby Singh's ex-wife and get to know his truth...she will bring her to the Sodi's house so that she can tell the truth to the whole family...

Edited by ash91 - 13 July 2011 at 12:03am

sehar mehrotra

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

ya...that guy is so disgusting and that chachi is further more!!!

just found out from another site whose articles are not allowed to be posted on IF...preeto will meet Bobby Singh's ex-wife and get to know his truth...she will bring her to the Sodi's house so that she can tell the truth to the whole family...
Yeah I read it tooo...but like a typical daily soap...the ex-wife will palat from her words and would not accept anything!!!!!

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
 yes plz cvs booy singh ko to jail me jana chahiye...Angry Cry Save Ishmeet...Cry
 Just disgusting Chachi she is women ???? Angry

sehar mehrotra

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
i hate bobby singh such a stupid guy...better someone stops marriage hope preeto comes to know abt bobby singh and stops the marriage..Smile

sehar mehrotra

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Given the sort of loser Jasmeet is, I don't think it matters what is exposed about Bobby.  His ex-wife could come and explain why they're no longer together, and it just wouldn't matter - Jasmeet would still want to marry him, no matter what!!!  That's also part of the reason Ishmeet is not saying anything.  And according to the referenced article, since Bobby's ex wife won't say anything either, leaving Preeto looking ridiculous, nothing will happen, unless Bobby demands Ishmeet instead of Jasmeet.

Only thing that might stop this marriage is if someone else, like Pankaj, steps in and says he wants to marry Jasmeet.  In that case, she, being the despo that she is, may agree to dump Bobby.  But not otherwise.  Other outcome - following Bobby's marriage to Jasmeet, Pankaj may marry Ishmeet and nail Bobby for trying to hit on her, or the other sisters.

And since the night is over, shouldn't Bobby have left their house by now?

Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 July 2011 at 3:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sehar mehrotraash91

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Quick get me a gun loaded with bullets; better still get me an AK47.

come on line up chaachi and Bobby singh.
Close your eyes.
 say your prayers,
 any last words is not allowed.

Ready steady shooottt!!!!!!!!

*Phew* thats the end of both these slimy gutter rats.

Wish I could do it in person.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100ktms.Vrish.ash91sehar mehrotra

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.