Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So this forum is strangely quiet...tsk tsk...I didn't raise you all up like that to be silent...where are my spazzers and spammers...Did I scare you all away with all my strictness or are we wrapped up in Baba's Maya Jhaal (Trap of Illusions)?

With all this silence the Baba has too much time to channel his weird energies and tap into Runjhun's so I'm breaking the silence...since you all won't distract the Ashy-Powdered Baba I guess I will have to.

So what does the Baba have to do with cuts and bruises? He doesn't. Except for maybe if he has evil intentions he might end up with some...and Guddu won't be the one giving it to him...

Okay regarding the topic, I was wondering if today was the first time Runjhun physically hurt Guddu but cutting him with her bangles today, that too unintentionally?

Guddu in the past has constantly hurt Runjhun, but Runjhun I think has hurt him too, maybe not as much as he has hurt her, and I don't think ever intentionally, compared to the pain Guddu has given her, which has almost always been intentional.

Today's scene when Runjhun gets off the bike, her bangle breaks scratching Guddu in the process (hence my comment Man of Steel) there was two things that went through my head initially. One how hard are Guddu's hands for the bangles to break because I've worn glass bangles and I'm a klutz but no luck. Second was what was the purpose of this scene.

Runjhun gets off the bike, the bangle breaks. Guddu is a little surprised. Runjhun is concerned about Guddu's arm then apologizes that she didn't hurt him intentionally that it happened by mistake. Guddu telling Runjhun that mistakes happen and this is just a small wound and he's used to small knicks and cuts. He tells her not to say sorry to him.

I mean the scene can have so many meanings despite that of the romantic inclinations because it wasn't a romantic gesture because there was no staring or the overt touching or anything.

Is it because Runjhun apologizes? Runjhun always takes the blame and seems to apologetic for most everything. She's constantly apologizing to Mamis always blaming her lack rather than the increase of their demands. She's always made excuses for her aunts to Guddu as well. Is it to signify something Runjhun might need to change or something that might change in Runjhun?

Is it the way Runjhun hurts Guddu unintentionally? Symbolic to the future that maybe Guddu will be hurt by Runjhun in the future?

Guddu expresses that it's a small scratch, and he's used to such wounds, paired with the conversation he has with himself that he is willing to lie to protect Runjhun, does it mean that Guddu will forgo anything to protect Runjhun?

Just curious what that small scene placed so insignificantly represents, because somehow it seems to hold more meaning than any other scene today.

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haila, what a post!! Let me re-read and come back.

Edit:

Ok I am back.

I'm almost afraid to analyze this scene because of the potential that is there.  I too thought that the bangle breaking and cutting him scene was important just because of the fact that it WASN'T a romantic thing.  It was an innocent moment...or so we think.

I never take the breaking of bangles to be a good sign.  To me it almost seemed like something bad is coming Guddu's way.  Bangles can represent a married woman, right? So a bangle breaking and cutting Guddu gave me a weird feeling - like if the Baba really comes after Runjhun then he will need to get rid of Guddu first.  I don't think anything bad will happen to him but maybe something that would normally kill a person will just injure Guddu as Runjhun's bhaag will save him.  The reason I am kind of OK with this because I think Guddu having an injury now would shake Runjhun a lot.  Yes, he got injured in the accident before but the relationship then was different i.e. she knew he hated her.  Maybe his potential upcoming injury is when we see love back in Runjhun's eyes.

I didn't actually think about the fact that Runjhun says sorry but that's a good catch Wafah.  I had liked that Guddu told her not to apologize but that's a good thing for her to keep in mind in general and just when it pertains to Guddu.  She can't keep blaming herself for things outside of her control.  Maybe it'll ultimately lead to her not feeling guilty about her being a bhagonwali.
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Wafah!
You know now that you brought it up
I have been thinkin of a scenario where Abhigyaan comes back (lookin all sexy & suddenly being rich) n he does something to threaten Runjhun saying "If she doesnt marry him then he will kill Guddu blah blah etc etc..."
Then she asks Guddu for a divorce(emotionally hurtin him)
Leaving him heart broken:(

So yeah somewhere in the coming tracks I feel Guddu is gonna be heartbroken
Wafah thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaiiNa1

Nice post Wafah!
You know now that you brought it up
I have been thinkin of a scenario where Abhigyaan comes back (lookin all sexy & suddenly being rich) n he does something to threaten Runjhun saying "If she doesnt marry him then he will kill Guddu blah blah etc etc..."
Then she asks Guddu for a divorce(emotionally hurtin him)
Leaving him heart broken:(

So yeah somewhere in the coming tracks I feel Guddu is gonna be heartbroken

LOL I know a lot of people see Abhigyaan coming back but I honestly don't think he will, not to disappoint any. I think Abhigyaan served his purpose...and might be present on an emotional level but I don't think the CVs plan to bring Abhigyaan back except via talks and mentions but not present physically.

Runjhun won't ever intentionally hurt Guddu I don't think...in fact I don't think she realizes fully how much hold she has on his emotions since she's still learning slowly slowly. I think Runjhun has this innate need to have things be normal, because she's never had that normalcy in her life hence sometimes she goes out of her way. I actually liked that when she said sorry, Guddu told her not to say sorry. He doesn't want Runjhun to be apologetic. The Runjhun who he fell in love with challenged him and was brave and he wants her to gain confidence to show the world the Runjhun he saw in her, because he's seen what Runjhun can be when not badgered by her mamis and he's giving her the confidence to accept herself and giving her the space to be who she is. Which on his part requires a lot of patience and even though he might be hurt in the process is he willing to endure anything for the sake of Runjhun?

I make the thug sound like a hero...first man of steel and now this...but it's his manner of fixing the wrong he's ever done...slowly erasing the past to build a stronger relationship...hopefully they don't need an Abhigyaan or even a Neelu to do this...physically anyways...as long as they deal with it emotionally...

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Wafah. And I read it just before bedtime. Guess I may be up for a while thinking about this. 😃 Forum is too quiet today. 😕

I was wondering too if the bangle breaking and causing a bruise to G was symbolic and foreshadowing. It used to be case with BBAT and I am now constantly looking for signs in almost everything. 😆 Anyhoo, bangle breaking is not a good sign for a married woman.

I loved Guddu's reaction though, it was so sweet, very natural the way he brushed aside her apology.

It maybe that R questions G about her kundali and does not believe his intentions of hiding the truth from her. Goes to back the evil M&M's and PN leaving him emotionally hurt. Separation track before reunion.
Also -

Unsure where the tantrik baba track is going. Per that interview clip, baba will want to marry Runjhun. Where and how is that going to happen - baba will try and harm G to get him out of the way and will kidnap R and G gets physically hurt while rescuing Runjhun 😕

Perhaps I am looking at this too superficially. ðŸ˜ģ

Edit - in the time I read Wafah's post and replied, there were three other posts. I better get to sleep soon. ðŸĨą 😃
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Rani
I really liked your idea of Guddu getting into a second accident
Hot guys with bandages around their heads romancing shy girls seems to bring up TRPs (i dunno why)
As for BMB hope he gets entangles in his Maya Ke Vaash
Then I can Har Har Har at him
Wafah thumbnail
Originally posted by: rani2007

Ok I am back.

I'm almost afraid to analyze this scene because of the potential that is there.  I too thought that the bangle breaking and cutting him scene was important just because of the fact that it WASN'T a romantic thing.  It was an innocent moment...or so we think.

I never take the breaking of bangles to be a good sign.  To me it almost seemed like something bad is coming Guddu's way.  Bangles can represent a married woman, right? So a bangle breaking and cutting Guddu gave me a weird feeling - like if the Baba really comes after Runjhun then he will need to get rid of Guddu first.  I don't think anything bad will happen to him but maybe something that would normally kill a person will just injure Guddu as Runjhun's bhaag will save him.  The reason I am kind of OK with this because I think Guddu having an injury now would shake Runjhun a lot.  Yes, he got injured in the accident before but the relationship then was different i.e. she knew he hated her.  Maybe his potential upcoming injury is when we see love back in Runjhun's eyes.

I didn't actually think about the fact that Runjhun says sorry but that's a good catch Wafah.  I had liked that Guddu told her not to apologize but that's a good thing for her to keep in mind in general and just when it pertains to Guddu.  She can't keep blaming herself for things outside of her control.  Maybe it'll ultimately lead to her not feeling guilty about her being a bhagonwali.

Never be afraid Rani...do you need to borrow Guddu's dabbanginess ? ( I don't think that's a word but I'm using it for my purpose)

Yes the bangles breaking are never a good sign but ti was done so subtly that you almost missed it, is what puzzles me. Something so normal and innocent thrown in and maybe it was just a filler and we're scratching our brains when it means nothing but they needed a scene so they decided lets have Runjhun's bangle break and hurt Guddu so they have more dialogues and we have five more minutes of screen time (I think thought it was a minute or two)

We've seen Runjhun and Guddu be apologetic to each other when Jabbo ran away on Mahadevi too. I like the way you put it, Runjhun does need to stop holding herself responsible for things that are out of control. It made me think of the way the Mamas and Mamis blame her all the time for anything that goes wrong and you know it kind of sticks with her, because they've never let her move on from the fact that she owes them for taking her in. They rub it in even though she's done more than enough. Yet they continue to exploit her. Even their downturn of fate they link to her even when she shouldn't be apologetic to them for wanting to live her life as she sees fit. They've badgered her so much under the mountain of gratitude that she can't seem to think selfishly at all or for her. For Runjhun. Not for anyone else.

Guddu is the stark contrast to her. He wants her to eat with him not after or before. He put the bed in the same room so she's there with him but not forced to be with him. He doesn't ask her to be sorry, not when Leela Aunty ate his food (Runjhun apologizes here when it's not her fault, she was being polite and I know some might say Runjhun was being a pushover but she was being respectful), not when she cut him. He knows when she needs the push to do something and he knows when to pull back and I think he's walking with her. He wants her to stay with him but not because it is her duty but because she feels about him the same way he does. Guddu really places Runjhun right next to him not in the back or before her. Hopefully she will realize the difference in the way she is treated and realize and come to want and demand a respect of her own from her aunts and uncles, and realize that she no longer owes them or has to be apologetic to them for what has happened to them or will happen to them in the future.

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi guys..does seem quiet on this forum..

great posts...I also think that scene was placed for a reason..

and if Zee are involved..they just love the separation tracks..brings in high TRPs..they think..

so the BMB will be after R..in the process R will find out about G keeping the kundali secret..

she will return to PN..with the antics of the mamis...on her own..maybe then realise that she loves guddu..

I think the 'love' confession will then come into play..

MikanSakura thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi, wafah di...gues wat, m gettin really busy these days...v have a tournament in my colony...so, i got to play there till 7:30...OMG..!! m missing bhagonwali for some days...n i completely depend on your updates...!!! thanx for them...!!! nahi toh main toh mar gayi hoti ab tak...i didnt see yestrdays episode too...btw, in my opinion, the present track is not that boring too...i mean, its high time, we have seen Guddu in Action!!! so, its good...u know, thoda pyaar thoda magic...miracle baba (CVs) ki jay!!!ðŸĪŠ
btw, good topic... n ive heard...that broken bangle is a bad omen...n maybe the scratch represents that guddu will risk even his life to save runjhun from that BABA black sheep..!!! ðŸĪ”

dont u feel this story is actually too similar to the Ramayana epic??? kukkan as lakshman...the baba as Raavan...n our dear gunjhun as Ram n Sita...!!😊 m following Ramayana also, these days...
Edited by MikanSakura - 12 years ago
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gardes muttering to self:  If Zee loves melodrama, let me try my luck at it too...

Wafah,

What is Gardes' favorite mantra?  Well, children repeat after me...  Be careful what you wish for...

Good, good.

You thought the forum was quiet, just like Zee thought the show was not generating enough TRPs for them...

Ok, so let me stir up the forum...

What will follow will be one of my many dissertations towards a PhD in BBAT!

Oh wait, wait... what am I talking about?  I have to get ready for work and head on out...

Let me post my dissertation later, when I have time to analyze more and write coherently (unlike Zee intern writers under Ms. Shetty)...

Gardes mutters to self as she picks up her bag...  the suspense will build (Bond music playing to drag it out), just like Zee likes it (our CVs believe in keeping it short)...

Hasta la vista, ninas.  Be on the lookout!  I'll be baaaccckkk!

Edited by gardes - 12 years ago