Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

   

os:love is beyond all conventions(love pg 16) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 20

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Joined: 21 May 2011

Posts: 17832

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
priyal,
 
i wish you always get bored so that we, readers, can get good updates like the one which u have given us now
 
thanks dear - please update whenever u get time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "os:love is beyond all conventions(love pg 16) (Page 8)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonkmh

IF-Sizzlerz

moonkmh

Joined: 10 April 2011

Posts: 19532

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --priyal--

Originally posted by moonkmh

Aww,too cute di.
Actualy u r a cute gal dats why ur story is itself cute. I luv it. Arjun aru both r such angels,i cn imagn lil arjuhi.
Totally cute,adorable n swt update.



aww m blushing madhu
thnks for liking mujhe nhi laga tha mein is os ko ache tarah define kar paungi ya nhi
kunki mujhe pata hai teenagers ko define karna next to imposible hai

adult arjun arohi ko define kar sakte hai as unhe humm t.v pe dekh chuke hai but chote bache we can imagine dere faces too so mujhe nhi laga tha kissi ko itna pasand ayega


di,m seriously tellng u its vry gud. Ya i knw its vry hard,bt u r gr8 in dis. Mujhe wo notebuk ka convo itna pyara laga ke pucho mat. The whole atmosphere of class n d benches d student evrythng was flashng in my eyes. A big hug di.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

--priyal--

IF-Dazzler

--priyal--

Joined: 02 January 2011

Posts: 4106

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

priyal,
 
i wish you always get bored so that we, readers, can get good updates like the one which u have given us now
 
thanks dear - please update whenever u get time


hahah aisa mat bolo hamesha bored heheh mein apna gussa ff pe nikalti hun or apna pyaar os mein daal deti hun lol
mere bore do type ke hai ache or bure
aj acha walla bore ho rahi thi
hehehhe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhisis

--priyal--

IF-Dazzler

--priyal--

Joined: 02 January 2011

Posts: 4106

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

Originally posted by --priyal--

Originally posted by moonkmh

Aww,too cute di.
Actualy u r a cute gal dats why ur story is itself cute. I luv it. Arjun aru both r such angels,i cn imagn lil arjuhi.
Totally cute,adorable n swt update.



aww m blushing madhu
thnks for liking mujhe nhi laga tha mein is os ko ache tarah define kar paungi ya nhi
kunki mujhe pata hai teenagers ko define karna next to imposible hai

adult arjun arohi ko define kar sakte hai as unhe humm t.v pe dekh chuke hai but chote bache we can imagine dere faces too so mujhe nhi laga tha kissi ko itna pasand ayega


di,m seriously tellng u its vry gud. Ya i knw its vry hard,bt u r gr8 in dis. Mujhe wo notebuk ka convo itna pyara laga ke pucho mat. The whole atmosphere of class n d benches d student evrythng was flashng in my eyes. A big hug di.

awww madhu thnks a big hug too u too and a sweet kiss on cheek

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Joined: 21 May 2011

Posts: 17832

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
priyal,
 
ache or bure, dono me hum readers ko fayda ho jatha hai - ache gusse pe tum os likthe ho, bure par ff - hum log ko kuch na kuch mil jata hai naa - we are happy for that priyal
 
thank u dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--priyal--

moonkmh

IF-Sizzlerz

moonkmh

Joined: 10 April 2011

Posts: 19532

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --priyal--

Originally posted by moonkmh

Originally posted by --priyal--

Originally posted by moonkmh

Aww,too cute di.
Actualy u r a cute gal dats why ur story is itself cute. I luv it. Arjun aru both r such angels,i cn imagn lil arjuhi.
Totally cute,adorable n swt update.



aww m blushing madhu
thnks for liking mujhe nhi laga tha mein is os ko ache tarah define kar paungi ya nhi
kunki mujhe pata hai teenagers ko define karna next to imposible hai

adult arjun arohi ko define kar sakte hai as unhe humm t.v pe dekh chuke hai but chote bache we can imagine dere faces too so mujhe nhi laga tha kissi ko itna pasand ayega


di,m seriously tellng u its vry gud. Ya i knw its vry hard,bt u r gr8 in dis. Mujhe wo notebuk ka convo itna pyara laga ke pucho mat. The whole atmosphere of class n d benches d student evrythng was flashng in my eyes. A big hug di.


awww madhu thnks a big hug too u too and a sweet kiss on cheek

di a kiss on cheek 4m me too. N plz dnt thank me. M so happy wid dis os. N ff ka update expect kar rahi hu.

moonkmh

IF-Sizzlerz

moonkmh

Joined: 10 April 2011

Posts: 19532

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis


priyal,
ache or bure, dono me hum readers ko fayda ho jatha hai - ache gusse pe tum os likthe ho, bure par ff - hum log ko kuch na kuch mil jata hai naa - we are happy for that priyal
thank u dear

u r ryt. Jo v ho hamare pacho ungliya ghee main hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhisis

--priyal--

IF-Dazzler

--priyal--

Joined: 02 January 2011

Posts: 4106

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

Originally posted by --priyal--

Originally posted by moonkmh

Originally posted by --priyal--

Originally posted by moonkmh

Aww,too cute di.
Actualy u r a cute gal dats why ur story is itself cute. I luv it. Arjun aru both r such angels,i cn imagn lil arjuhi.
Totally cute,adorable n swt update.



aww m blushing madhu
thnks for liking mujhe nhi laga tha mein is os ko ache tarah define kar paungi ya nhi
kunki mujhe pata hai teenagers ko define karna next to imposible hai

adult arjun arohi ko define kar sakte hai as unhe humm t.v pe dekh chuke hai but chote bache we can imagine dere faces too so mujhe nhi laga tha kissi ko itna pasand ayega


di,m seriously tellng u its vry gud. Ya i knw its vry hard,bt u r gr8 in dis. Mujhe wo notebuk ka convo itna pyara laga ke pucho mat. The whole atmosphere of class n d benches d student evrythng was flashng in my eyes. A big hug di.


awww madhu thnks a big hug too u too and a sweet kiss on cheek

di a kiss on cheek 4m me too. N plz dnt thank me. M so happy wid dis os. N ff ka update expect kar rahi hu.

meine
toh aj hi kiya hai ff ka bhi dekh le

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.