SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Waiting for the next part eagerly...
where are you..?
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
great update..so sorry for ate comment..!
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
looking forward to read it ASAP
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part
continue soon
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesum ff..u r gr8 writr..do cmplt dis ff don't lev it incmplt..udate soon..do pm me..plz plz update
kunabz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just read ur ff its awsome plz update it soon
Meher_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Waiting for next part update soon
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@sejal719: Nyc story!!!!😊
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waitng for de next prt
Rarepearl thumbnail
Hey Dear,
i just happen to come across your ff yesterday n believe me i'm just hooked to it. i read all da parts. you write really well. i've loved da whole of it. the start was soo good, i mean Ridzi coming back to India, meeting Armaan for da first time and den all of a sudden her marriage scene. i feel that it was wrong on the behalf of their parents to force dem for da wedding, although it was good in the long run but still dey shud hav given dem the time needed. Ridz being guilty of putting her family thru all da pain was so sad, the family over did it, dey didn't hav to be rude, dey cud just ask her to get married, n here Armaan the great blames all on Riddhima. his words on their first nite made me cry, i mean, ok he wasnt willing for dis wedding but still so wasn't Riddhima, dat didnt give him an edge to lead her. he was being so mean to her at the breakfast, saying dat he hoped da apples kept her way from him. no wonder Ridz felt bad, anyone wud. it was so sweet of Ridz to have tolerated him widout complaining & taking care of his family. i adore da bond Rahul & Ridz share. She is so thoughtful & caring about this family dat she wants to bring all of dem together as a happy family, n she accomplishes dis widout any greed. Ridz having feelings for Armaan but Armaan is so egoistic dat he wud neva consider his feelings. his accident changed a lot. the way Armaan spoke to her dat her dad wud get married to another guy if he died, was so insensitive of him. he takes dat to be a joke or wat? n den how cud he just burst out at her after his confrontation wid his parents. n look at him, he says he's regretting marrying her, i cud feel Ridzi's pain as she was thinking dat things are changing between dem but his words are so harsh dat dey always break her heart n yet she never complains n keeps doing things for others. she's a pure blessed soul. n now how cud Armaan ask her to stay back after yelling at her, he didn't even apologise, n i think it's Ridz's fault too, she never makes him realize his mistake. i hope she gives him a tough time now after returning back from the meeting.
cud i plz ask you to add me to ur pm list for da ff. i'l send u a buddy request, so plz do add me in, i wud love to read more on how wud Armaan's reaction be on seeing Sid, as already ddin't like his name.

thanx,
Nimra.