Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emjae thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lets all play along...he is the boss...he can get the home address of his employees easily. 

Not every painstaking little detail has to be shown...this blooper is nothing compared to Khushi's magic hair that seen to straighten itself. 
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As discussed in another post ... U remember just last episode he sent files and tyoewriter to her house so he should have know the address 😊
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
my mom noticed and i wuz like " he is the boss who cares!"
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL I noticed that me and my sis were talking about it, but I guess we just have to assume that he got the address detail from someone and then took her LOL. x
Sadia.khan thumbnail
😆 Gr8... 
Thanks for sharing...
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya  its true i also was thinking does he know where she lives but he must be having details about the employers 
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ishikaek43

As discussed in another post ... U remember just last episode he sent files and tyoewriter to her house so he should have know the address 😊

good point ðŸ˜Š
amnasmily96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i noticed one more thing.. i dont know how i noticed that... but when he held her hand it was below the bangles but in the next scene it was above them... ðŸ˜³
IronyDied thumbnail
Originally posted by: amnasmily96

i noticed one more thing.. i dont know how i noticed that... but when he held her hand it was below the bangles but in the next scene it was above them... ðŸ˜³

but if he had hold her wrist he couldnt have pinned her ..and i tried on my little sis🤪🤣
it can happen like i hold her hand but after i pinned her against the wall it was her wrist in my hand🤣..well i actually did that🤓🤣
IronyDied thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi755

good point ðŸ˜Š

yes exactly😃..