Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Waves.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nan08

nitzieee πŸ€—

totally enjoyed this wacky n crazy creations of Vampire PriDa story from your end ... just went on a giggling bout wen saw the red-eyed Pri πŸ˜† .. he was totally drooolworthy in his bad act looks πŸ˜

loved the coloring n the special effects.. fabulous editing that fits the scenes n lyrics wellπŸ‘πŸΌ .. 

thankss for the most entertaining return gift from u :)

Edit:  Btw Congratsss!!!  on becoming a goldie n also on your gallery πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

Thanxx nazzz...πŸ˜ƒ @ Red eye Pri- 🀣 I only knows how much fun I had wen I was eiditing dat part...I was like *tsk tsk Nitzzieee kya kar rahi hai...ppl gonna laugh at it*

Pri...ahem he is droolworthy alwayzzz...Day Dreaming Thank god u like it...I was nt sure how ppl vill take it...πŸ˜• but happy everyone like it somehow...πŸ˜›
..Waves.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...San-Yo...

you know whaTT Nitz..you are crazy.. seriously you had this in your mind long time before..upp😳..errrπŸ˜•... i remember you talking last year about  making something crazy, and is it this one?

Pri a Vampire.. yeh well.. could have sort of imagined πŸ€” that but you..ummm.. ehh, what to say..such nutty fruitcakes can be served by you onlyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Well, here you me go on your vm now😊...

Pri with his sexy wicked vampire look and making innocent Damz falling for him.. the story folds really well with perfectly fitted scenes to IT.. and the ending? that bite.. he did really.. ehhh, i see that part kinda cute but you cracked me with the endingπŸ˜›...

Wicked Prithvi, besides everything in this character.. i loved this wicked  side of him and his looks were killer in this.. beyond doubt he looks the hottest vampire...YOU DID AWWESOME JOB..

@ Song selection... very well.. though i dont like this song but it completely fits in with the story and goes tooo very well with the scenes.. gr8 choiceπŸ‘πŸΌ..

Superb coloring, Brilliantly done with Effects and  editing ... you are truly pro now, you know that.. so what if i am making any request from you? seriously i am serious now 😊😊😊 (that's my serious innocent face)

Once again.. thanks alot for the return gift.. and nutty your are superb in vm making.. love ya and hugs...
Take careπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Sannnuuu ur calling me crazy...😑 well tumhi ko follow karke mein aisi bani hoon...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› Thanx sooo much for liking it...I guess I already rlyed u reg dis post...so tnx again...!!

@ Request - anytime...but let me remind ya...I suckk at requests so...so go ahead on ur own risk...πŸ˜‰
..Waves.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShInG_DeViL

wao yaar superb vm...totally loved it...

amazing work...keep it up :)

-Baz

Thanxxx Bazzz...πŸ˜ƒ
..Waves.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: darknite

mind blowing work nitzee... πŸ‘

Great talent.

Thaankuuu so much dear...😊
Edited by crazypridaholic - 12 years ago
..Waves.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: gauchalover

niki tumhare effects to kamal ke hai hehe

love it totally
but i think it was more Prithvi vm haha
 i must say u make mindblowing vms the effects u put on ur vm made me crazy :)
one thing that i notice in ur vm is that u have a very sharp mind
yar share with me lol
well done

Sonnniii...πŸ˜ƒ m glad u like my vm...😊 Yeah d main focus was on Pri...!!
Me n sharp mind...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Kash aisa hota...πŸ˜› @ effects - hmmm m glad u like d effects...it takes lot of time to actually use those effects n all...n m nt creative n all so it takes little more time wen I make vm's...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by crazypridaholic - 12 years ago
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nitz πŸ€—
Wonderful VM ... ooo Pri a Vampii...*hot* *hot*