Hahahahha buas comment!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I actually liked her today, showed how much she cares for Khushi. Otherwise she's always picking on that girl.

band baja di thi arnav ki🀣 and most amazing part was that arnav actually realized that he was at fault and now he will understand that apni family sabko pyari hoti haiπŸ˜†
and bua jee..ofcourse she's a master piece🀣
I think Ill go & rewatch that scene hehehehehehe for some entertainment ^^
i just loved payal in todays episode...
        she was sooo intense n bua ji as usual funny 
And the best part was, when Payal was blasting Arnav there was serious atmosphere, but when buaji started her serious (or i must say funny) blasting towards arnav the BG music was also very funny πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by pkaur92

LOLLL true

Right! 😳

Originally posted by sash10

πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Don't laugh so much now only! Save some for the upcoming episodes because they are gonna Be hilarious! 🀣
Edited by differs - 12 years ago
Originally posted by veena_rocks

sach mein yaar🀣🀣

ROFL...😳
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

The way payal blasted off ASR was awesome & so intense... But then bua comes and ruins it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Payals scene was so confrontational & intense but of course our bua jee had to interfere..

Hahahahhaha remember nande kisore wont forgive you & the way she "threw" her choti was hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Totally ruined the serious moment hehehehhe

But it was nice to see her concern for khushi though
Yes, but it was really funny he way Payal was shouting at ASRπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and he was just standing there looking at her, it looked like he was going to cry😭😭😭. But then Nand Kishore had to interfere and spoil everything.😑😑