Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

haaye Arnav toh kamse gaya n langda shama dar gaya (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

d whole epi ws ArHiliciousDay Dreaming

n ya, Arnav to gaya kaam seEmbarrassed

Langda ShyamROFLROFL

veena yeah d epi ws awesummm...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...full of arnav -khushi...haaayyyeee...

Originally posted by anpa2485

Am not new here but am a silent reader. Ur take on each and every episode is too good Clap and funny LOL.

oh dats so sweet of u...u came outta ur silent mode to comment on my post...glad u like it..thanx ...SmileSmileSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "haaye Arnav toh kamse gaya n langda shama dar gaya (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khalida4u

khalida4u

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Today's episode was freaking awesome...Loved it to the depth n deepest...But for me today the show was stolen both by Barun n Sanaya...The way Arnav cared for Khushi...Was just unexplainable...N Sanaya...The way she acted as if she was going to faint n fell on his arms...Wooohooo...Yaarrr can't write anymore...I m just speechless for todays' epi n the leads acting...Mwah...Hats off for their  superb acting...Loved it to the bits...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taheravadits7

taherav

taherav

ok first of all gr8 emitocons!!!!! they just put an extra zing to all the comedy that went on in the show today!!

omggg!!!! arnav was touching her..i mean actually touching her...Wink woaahh yeh larka toh bahut quick minded nikla...the minute he got a chance he didnt let it go...and by the looks of it no one is complaining...even our khushi wasn't...bahut aaram se uske godh mein aaygayi...didnt even let go of his collar that quickly...LOL

lolll and buajii and her band bajaofying expertise...arnav's expression (my analysis) was like listen lady not in the mood right now to get started with u too...but let it on for another day...i am pretty good at it myself..LOL

btw i dunno if anyone realised this fct...but how on earth did arnav know where khushi lived???Confused i mean i dont think so khushi has ever told him...ok so there was aakash who once dropped her but doesnt look like he may have told arnav where she lived...and by the looks of khushi tonight she definitely wasn't in a position to tell him anything!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Originally posted by differs

Your emoticons!!!

I'm lovin it! 
Heart
Heart

and 'langda shyam' ROFL

thanx dear...n yeah langda shyama...suit karta hai na..???...LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by -Fragrance--

Nice post, i was waiting for it, LOL

thanx ya...Smile

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hawww.. Nice post and the emoticons rock... Blushing

adits7

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=taherav]ok first of all gr8 emitocons!!!!! they just put an extra zing to all the comedy that went on in the show today!!

omggg!!!! arnav was touching her..i mean actually touching her...Wink woaahh yeh larka toh bahut quick minded nikla...the minute he got a chance he didnt let it go...and by the looks of it no one is complaining...even our khushi wasn't...bahut aaram se uske godh mein aaygayi...didnt even let go of his collar that quickly...LOL

it ws sooo gooddd...Day Dreaming

lolll and buajii and her band bajaofying expertise...arnav's expression (my analysis) was like listen lady not in the mood right now to get started with u too...but let it on for another day...i am pretty good at it myself..LOL

exactly he ws so mesmerized dat time to evn think beyond khushi..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

btw i dunno if anyone realised this fct...but how on earth did arnav know where khushi lived???Confused i mean i dont think so khushi has ever told him...ok so there was aakash who once dropped her but doesnt look like he may have told arnav where she lived...and by the looks of khushi tonight she definitely wasn't in a position to tell him anything!!!

yeah he had sent his driver to her place..so off course he wud know her address coz he must hv explained it to his driver while sending him ...

nyway as long as v get an awesom epi...some minor things can b ignored...LOLLOLLOL

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khalida4u

Today's episode was freaking awesome...Loved it to the depth n deepest...But for me today the show was stolen both by Barun n Sanaya...The way Arnav cared for Khushi...Was just unexplainable...N Sanaya...The way she acted as if she was going to faint n fell on his arms...Wooohooo...Yaarrr can't write anymore...I m just speechless for todays' epi n the leads acting...Mwah...Hats off for their  superb acting...Loved it to the bits...

yes both barun n sanaya wer superbbb...i liked hw ASR hd less dialogues today n more of expressions n emoting thru eyes...n undoubtedly Barun did fab job...so did sanaya...ClapClapClapClap...

khalida4u

adits7

IF-Sizzlerz

adits7

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Adits- Hugsss...itne saare dil phek emoticons ..achi baat nahi hai ...itna drool karna bhi ...bad for yr healthROFL...Ooops forgot to say the most imp thing ..Awesome Post as always

rdpoo ...Hug...happy to c u here...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile...n dt drooling wala emotis r all fr tryin to depictin arnav's emotions mre clearly...LOLLOLLOL.

thanx ya fr lkin my post...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.