Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taherav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok first of all gr8 emitocons!!!!! they just put an extra zing to all the comedy that went on in the show today!!

omggg!!!! arnav was touching her..i mean actually touching her...πŸ˜‰ woaahh yeh larka toh bahut quick minded nikla...the minute he got a chance he didnt let it go...and by the looks of it no one is complaining...even our khushi wasn't...bahut aaram se uske godh mein aaygayi...didnt even let go of his collar that quickly...πŸ˜†

lolll and buajii and her band bajaofying expertise...arnav's expression (my analysis) was like listen lady not in the mood right now to get started with u too...but let it on for another day...i am pretty good at it myself..πŸ˜†

btw i dunno if anyone realised this fct...but how on earth did arnav know where khushi lived???πŸ˜• i mean i dont think so khushi has ever told him...ok so there was aakash who once dropped her but doesnt look like he may have told arnav where she lived...and by the looks of khushi tonight she definitely wasn't in a position to tell him anything!!!
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: differs

Your emoticons!!!

I'm lovin it! 
❀️
❀️

and 'langda shyam' 🀣

thanx dear...n yeah langda shyama...suit karta hai na..???...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Fragrance--

Nice post, i was waiting for it, πŸ˜†

thanx ya...😊
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hawww.. Nice post and the emoticons rock... ☺️
adits7 thumbnail
[QUOTE=taherav]ok first of all gr8 emitocons!!!!! they just put an extra zing to all the comedy that went on in the show today!!

omggg!!!! arnav was touching her..i mean actually touching her...πŸ˜‰ woaahh yeh larka toh bahut quick minded nikla...the minute he got a chance he didnt let it go...and by the looks of it no one is complaining...even our khushi wasn't...bahut aaram se uske godh mein aaygayi...didnt even let go of his collar that quickly...πŸ˜†

it ws sooo gooddd...😍

lolll and buajii and her band bajaofying expertise...arnav's expression (my analysis) was like listen lady not in the mood right now to get started with u too...but let it on for another day...i am pretty good at it myself..πŸ˜†

exactly he ws so mesmerized dat time to evn think beyond khushi..😳😳

btw i dunno if anyone realised this fct...but how on earth did arnav know where khushi lived???πŸ˜• i mean i dont think so khushi has ever told him...ok so there was aakash who once dropped her but doesnt look like he may have told arnav where she lived...and by the looks of khushi tonight she definitely wasn't in a position to tell him anything!!!

yeah he had sent his driver to her place..so off course he wud know her address coz he must hv explained it to his driver while sending him ...

nyway as long as v get an awesom epi...some minor things can b ignored...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khalida4u

Today's episode was freaking awesome...Loved it to the depth n deepest...But for me today the show was stolen both by Barun n Sanaya...The way Arnav cared for Khushi...Was just unexplainable...N Sanaya...The way she acted as if she was going to faint n fell on his arms...Wooohooo...Yaarrr can't write anymore...I m just speechless for todays' epi n the leads acting...Mwah...Hats off for their  superb acting...Loved it to the bits...

yes both barun n sanaya wer superbbb...i liked hw ASR hd less dialogues today n more of expressions n emoting thru eyes...n undoubtedly Barun did fab job...so did sanaya...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Adits- Hugsss...itne saare dil phek emoticons ..achi baat nahi hai ...itna drool karna bhi ...bad for yr health🀣...Ooops forgot to say the most imp thing ..Awesome Post as always

rdpoo ...πŸ€—...happy to c u here...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...n dt drooling wala emotis r all fr tryin to depictin arnav's emotions mre clearly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

thanx ya fr lkin my post...

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dits i wanna murder langda!!!

And im waiting for nandkisore and helo hi bye bye to meeet!!!

DREAmy scenes and LOVE the emoticons- drooling wala...exactly how i feel too hehehe
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

Dits i wanna murder langda!!!

And im waiting for nandkisore and helo hi bye bye to meeet!!!

DREAmy scenes and LOVE the emoticons- drooling wala...exactly how i feel too hehehe

geetuuu...d day nand kissor meeta hello hi bye-bye...it ll b 1 earthquake of its kind..🀣...🀣..🀣..🀣
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva_j

Nice post Adits.. I was waiting for your post...😊

Today so many topics were there, I did not noticed yours...
Truly todays episode was awesome!! full of Arhi scenes and emotions..πŸ˜›
Your title of post is so good.. cracked me up...🀣
and liked the song you choose for Arnav's condition.. Tu saala kam se gaya..😳🀣

thanx purva...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yeah d epi ws awesum n so wer arnav n khushi...😳😳😳
...n ya ASR toh kaam se gaya..khushi ne usse khallas kar diya...πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Hawww.. Nice post and the emoticons rock... ☺️