haaye Arnav toh kamse gaya n langda shama dar gaya

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hello hi bye-bye...kya epi tha...πŸ˜†...

Arnav n khushi scenes...

dis 1 is for for ASR ...

tera zaraa sa bho dola jo imaan tu saala kaam se gaya...

tera dil jo hua beimaan tu saala kaam se gaya.

haaayyyeee the entire Arnav-khushi scene was so dreamy...

the way he pinned her to wall...den said softly...

"
maine tumse kahan na mujhe sachme nahi patah tha ki yahan ki haalat itni khrab hai"...

but the hold ws tight...dat too fr long...till khushi actually calmed down...evn got a bit scared...n dn looked at her wrist which ws tightly fit in Arnav's fist ...😳😳😳...

the way she fell unconscious he hold her head so carefully..pampered her face wiped d tears off...was mesmerized by her beauty n d closeness  he hd bn experiencing for d 1st time...

n den lifted her in his arms...  so easily as if she ws flower light..
...wid ease he walked towards d car...may b 1st he thought he wud mk her sit behind but changed his mind as he wanted her to b seated next to him..πŸ˜†...haaayyyeee......

he kept lookin at her even when he reached home...her head rested on his shoulders...n he seemed to have absolutely no problems with it...infact der ws a constant smile on his face..😳😳..i think he felt heaven wid her bein so close to him......

while payal n buaji wer throwing questions on him ..all his attention was on khushi...how to rest her on bed...will she b okay etc etc...
...loved d way he carefully kept her on d bed...she clutched his shirt...awww...😳😳😳 ..

payal " aap hi hai na Arnav singh raizada...haath bhi matt lagaye khushi ko..aaj khushi ki jo haalat hai uske kiye aap zimmedaar hai...aap kyun iske peeche pade hai ...kabhi usse baarish mein khada kar dete hai...kabhi usse itna zyaada kaam karate...aur aaj yeh haalat kar di hai iski..kya beegada hai isne aapka...aap yeh sab isiliye kar rahe hai na taaki yeh toot jaaye...bas aur ehsaan matt kijiye hum par...." ...waah payal too gooddd...dono behne kitni milti-julti hai...πŸ˜†

den comes buaji " haaayyyeee re nand kissorrr...aap honge maalik apkaa office maa..par humri betiyaan ko kuch bhi hua..toh nand kissor ka saugandh aapka Baanddd bajaye naahi toh humra naam madhurima naahi..."...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

n aapna ASR kept wid his eyes down wid guilt ...heard it all quietly widout loosing his cool....coz he knew he was on a faulty side...he still cud hv given a tight reply to both payal n buaji ...but he dint...jus fr khushi...

he couldn't leave the place...not widout confirming if khushi was fine...the guilt...care..affection..love...responsibility was evident on his face..😳😳😳..he felt even more guilty dat he hd hurt her not only mentally but physically as well...he kept lookin at dat bleeding wrist of hers n remembering how harsh he had being to her...his eyes spoke volumes.....wen he saw her regaining her consciousness he was relieved......only wen he sat in his car he realized dat d broken bangle had hurt him too...ouchhh......but dt wasnt giving him pain nymore...😳😳😳

ASR (Barun) you are simply superbbb......

sanaya looked ...⭐️⭐️⭐️

mamiji " arre humka lagat hai ki arnavv uu ms kashyap se milne gaye hai...hello hi bye bye..kahi bhaag kar saadi karne toh nahi gaye...runninh running mairaggeee..."...

"arre anjali betiyan abhi dil ka baat apno se naahi toh ka phornor se kahoge
..."...tooo goooddd....

ab aayi baari apna langda tyaagi ki......i mean shyam ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

when arnav heard payal sayin ke hum shyam babu ko phone karte hai...arnav stopped ...no not coz he thought sumthin fishy abt shyam or he knew him ...he stopped i guess coz he thought whoz dis other man in khushi's life....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i laughed out loud when i saw langda shyama ws all....and jus jumped like a kid as soon as he saw arnav n his car..🀣..🀣..🀣...

as alwaz...super excited for the comin epis...

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice post, i was waiting for it, πŸ˜†

Edited by -Fragrance-- - 12 years ago
differs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your emoticons!!!

I'm lovin it! 
❀️
❀️

and 'langda shyam' 🀣

Edited by differs - 12 years ago
IshyMishi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dude hats off to you and ur emoticons...
They are too good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Adits.. I was waiting for your post...😊
Today so many topics were there, I did not noticed yours...
Truly todays episode was awesome!! full of Arhi scenes and emotions..πŸ˜›
Your title of post is so good.. cracked me up...🀣
and liked the song you choose for Arnav's condition.. Tu saala kam se gaya..😳🀣

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Adits- Hugsss...itne saare dil phek emoticons ..achi baat nahi hai ...itna drool karna bhi ...bad for yr health🀣...Ooops forgot to say the most imp thing ..Awesome Post as always Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
anpa2485 thumbnail
Am not new here but am a silent reader. Ur take on each and every episode is too good πŸ‘ and funny πŸ˜†.
-veena.shona- thumbnail

d whole epi ws ArHilicious😍

n ya, Arnav to gaya kaam se😳

Langda Shyam🀣🀣

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: veena_rocks

d whole epi ws ArHilicious😍

n ya, Arnav to gaya kaam se😳

Langda Shyam🀣🀣

veena yeah d epi ws awesummm...😳😳😳...full of arnav -khushi...haaayyyeee...

Originally posted by: anpa2485

Am not new here but am a silent reader. Ur take on each and every episode is too good πŸ‘ and funny πŸ˜†.

oh dats so sweet of u...u came outta ur silent mode to comment on my post...glad u like it..thanx ...😊😊😊

khalida4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was freaking awesome...Loved it to the depth n deepest...But for me today the show was stolen both by Barun n Sanaya...The way Arnav cared for Khushi...Was just unexplainable...N Sanaya...The way she acted as if she was going to faint n fell on his arms...Wooohooo...Yaarrr can't write anymore...I m just speechless for todays' epi n the leads acting...Mwah...Hats off for their  superb acting...Loved it to the bits...