Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

jassi will meet purab in mauritius - Page 4

SPECIAL thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

(BTW i changed my name from LIPPY GIRL to SPECIAL)

YAY YAY YAY, my PURAB is coming back, in MY house, in MY tv, NOT YOURS. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Naa Opola,tumi aamader chakor noye.Amaader bondhu.Aar jaate shob bondhura bhujhte paare tumi koto shundor katha likecho,shei jonne tomaake bollaam english baa hindi te likhte.Aasha kori tumi kichu kharap mone korbe naa.Jodi  kaukeo kichu  nitaanto aapon ba goponiyo  likhte chaao,tahole taake private message e pathano tai beshi bhaalo.

Translation: You are our friend and that, we all,being your friend,would love to know what a beautiful thing you have written, is why I asked you to write a message in either in English or Hindi.I hope you did not mind my saying so.And if it is something very personal or private that you want to write someone,using the private message facility is the best option.😊

[/QUOTE]

ok minni .ami akta birat dakka kelam.tumi amke age boloni keno tumi bangali.aj teke tumar sate amar fight stop.maf kore daoplease. bangali hoae arek bangali ke kasto diachi.sorry vai.pleaseeee maf kore dao.tumi arman fan hoe ar jai hoe ami aj teke tumar bondu.tumi amke akon bondu hisabe na nilae o khoti nai.mone reko aj teke ami tumake amar bondur asone bosalam.😊

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Opola,that was such a sweet and touching message.You want us to become friends and I would definitely love to be your friend.And please don't apologise for anything.It's Ok.We all have difference of opinions but that can never have any effect on friendship if we are true friends.And please consider me ur friendπŸ€—

Serials keep coming and going but we are real ppl,with real feelings and real relationships and that is what is going to stay as long as we are there.😊

Isn't that so?

ritu thumbnail
Oh my god. there is a fight going on ?? cease fire now. Opola & Minnie. Its o.k. no body is anyone's servent here, either dost or dushman. BTW Hi Dushman !! πŸ˜†
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow minnie!! i never knew that u were a bengali πŸ˜ƒ

tumi kokhoono amake boloni kaino ki tumi bangali hochcho? πŸ˜ƒ ami ti eta kokhoono jantam hi naEdited by misha - 19 years ago
ritu thumbnail
Misha u wanna get another 😑 ? don't speak anything except for hindi & english
-misha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritu

Misha u wanna get another 😑? don't speak anything except for hindi & english

i wanna get another what? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and what's wrong in speaking bengali? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
bemgali bolle ki hoye? πŸ˜†
ritu thumbnail
ask minnie. She has given a long lecture on it. If you don't stop speaking bong she'll give you 2 page ka lecture. BEWARE.
-misha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritu

ask minnie. She has given a long lecture on it. If you don't stop speaking bong she'll give you 2 page ka lecture. BEWARE.

oh my god!!! i don't want any lecture . main to so hi jaoongi . ok i will stop speaking bengali πŸ˜†
Minnie thumbnail

I have no problem with Bengali. Please go ahead and post in Bengali as much as u like.No lectures,promise.

In fact, HOW about introducing marathi,malayali,gujrati,tamil,telegu,kannad,dogri,garhwali, french,german,

italian,armenian,greek,persian,turkish,brazilian,estonian,ru ssian, and every language there in the world to interact in the forum.

I'm sure everyone will love to read,understand & answer the topics with great enthusiasm.

Right?????

esndh tohe Purab fuss de ki t'eshaansh  dawaante burai ns karo pes'aur foute'

pata' itis peron bhi gro tohe fuss na fuss hiate durrai chal e' le'bh'a'dia ne itis

hope u all have a lovely time in figuring this out and answering itπŸ˜‰

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago
Minnie thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: misha

wow minnie!! i never knew that u were a bengali πŸ˜ƒ

tumi kokhoono amake boloni kaino ki tumi bangali hochcho? πŸ˜ƒ ami ti eta kokhoono jantam hi na

Awww sorry.πŸ˜ƒ No idea u were unaware.