Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Haha ur mother's hilarious...my mum would never be that bold and say all that!

Actually, whenever I watch anything I like with my mother, I have to work VERY hard to keep a straight face, (warna woh kahegi, itna hans kyun rahi hai?) and then when I'm alone I let it all out and squeal and go HAYYEEE!

Haha totally ! I always keep a stern face when i watch this show with my mom and whenever she isn't free to watch, i'm grinning and squealing like an idiot in my room.😆
Happy_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣LoL 🤣
I thought my mum was the only one who did that!!! but know I now all mums are the same. When I am with my mum i watch the show in total of 5 minutes and when I am alone it takes me 45 minutes to finish an episode.😉
palak_lrl_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same here, whenever i watch the show with mom she goes on isn't it it a lil slow, the story hasn't moved and a few times when i am drooling over arnav she gives me a strange look.
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
even my mom thinks so...she's like u gals are crazy (me n my cousins!)😛 what's there in this drama to head over heel fall in love with!! according to her its a unrealistic kissa of a alienated arrogant chap, who always roaming in 'space'😆 and a 'Jalebi' maniac stubborn kiddo🤣
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anks-

even my mom thinks so...she's like u gals are crazy (me n my cousins!)😛 what's there in this drama to head over heel fall in love with!! according to her its a unrealistic kissa of a alienated arrogant chap, who always roaming in 'space'😆 and a 'Jalebi' maniac stubborn kiddo🤣

space...hahhaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣