Pratigya

When will we see Kriya grace the stage again

Posted: 12 years ago
Friends it has been a while since we have seen Pooja and Arhaan dance together. They are both good dancers, would love to see them perform at awards and events. SPA didnt happen but i want to see more of them, atleast in Pratigya we get to see a glimpse.

Like we have seen SGP  and Saathiya and Geet  etc couples perform.

I want our voice heard that we want to see Kriya perform too like all other tv show couples. πŸ˜ƒ After all they are the best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wat to do di.we all want to see arja performing ..they last performed in telly awards i hope...not even in spa...they are having tight schedules that no tym for rehersals...so its our decision whether e=we want show or performance...they also are humans..how can we demand ...i'm happy with yesterdays performance...hope we get to see in some other award function ......😍...

AB didnt attend spa because of his passport problem thats why there was no performance...
Edited by baba2babu - 12 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail
i agree
hope that they dance 😳
yesterday scene was cute and dance😳
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: baba2babu

wat to do di.we all want to see arja performing ..they last performed in telly awards i hope...not even in spa...they are having tight schedules that no tym for rehersals...so its our decision whether e=we want show or performance...they also are humans..how can we demand ...i'm happy with yesterdays performance...hope we get to see in some other award function ......😍...

AB didnt attend spa because of his passport problem thats why there was no performance...

agree completely with laks...
yes di..we also want their performance so badly..esp,the effect they gave us thru  a simple 2 mins performance in telly awards.😳but already they r working round the clock...so dont want them to strain themselves..but,ydays sequence was a surprise treat..they wer sooo cute!πŸ˜ƒ
true they are very busy.
I dont know how other actors work around their schedule especially geet couple, the focus of that show is soley on them.

idreeskhan123 thumbnail
agree with u we want 2 see kriya performance on stage they both are good dancers...
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes dii agree wid u wants their performance yesterday was a surprising one well other what i want to say that lakhs sis said agree wid her
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its my heartily request to both of them agree...

again we are dissappointed all couples performed except for Kriya 😭.

Anyone know why?
If cvs aren't showing enough kriya i wish we could atleast see them perform at awards or maybe even a dream sequence of Krishna that would be great . We have seen SGP and Saathiya couple perform alot this year, kriya not once πŸ˜­

lets write to starplus and tell them to include our lovely kriya too and tell pearl grey mam  too that we want to see arja perform more on awards, spl events etc afterall its her show she would promote the leads like all other shows do.  
and spa this year  i really want to see them perform. 

anyone know the e-mail to write to starplus?
fb you can send her a message there.
also sbb fb wall tell them to show  arhaan and pooja interview together , its been a while since we have had one. if they can give interviews of actors who don't act together anymore then kriya is easy for them to give interview.

what say guys is this a good idea, who is with me?
i have noticed all these shows like tb, IF all see that geet lead jodi are number one, but we too feel that kriya is and therefore love to see them everywhere. πŸ˜ƒ

What say guys is this a good idea, who is with me i hope alot of you are, Kriya are the best jodi. 
Edited by tulsivirani - 12 years ago