New FF Live.Laugh.Love.Update, Page 35 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey ...
The start was amazing ...
Premeers first meeting was beautiful ...
Loved it ...
Will love to read more ...
Plzz add me to ur pm list ...
Update soon ...
plz continuee and add me to the pm list plz

hey!that was great.
premeer first meeting was so cute.πŸ˜ƒ
hope he see her again.
i luv to read the storise baced on premeer.😊
please coutinue soon and all the best.πŸ‘πŸΌ
and plz add me in ur pm list.
hey that is nice...
continue soon...
Edited by Sukrutha - 12 years ago

Originally posted by sadhz

wow...another ff...
nice start...i really loved ph 1st meetin😳 ...
plzzz do update soon  n add me to d pm list
Heyyy, yes another one πŸ˜† aww thanks i liked it too πŸ˜³
yup going to update in a few hours hopefully and done 

Originally posted by Pumpkinn

Hey ...
Heey πŸ˜Š
The start was amazing ...
Thanks glad you liked it πŸ˜Š
Premeers first meeting was beautiful ...
Loved it ...
Will love to read more ...
Thanks, lol and glad you found it good and yeah going to be updating in  a bit 
Plzz add me to ur pm list ...
Update soon ...
yeah i have already done that and will update in a bit πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by rhtpkcm

plz continuee and add me to the pm list plz
Hey yeah i will and i have done😊

Originally posted by deshdeewani

hey!that was great.
premeer first meeting was so cute.πŸ˜ƒ
hope he see her again.
Heyyy πŸ˜Š did you think? glad you liked and yeah don't worry he will be seeing her very soon 
i luv to read the storise baced on premeer.😊
please coutinue soon and all the best.πŸ‘πŸΌ
and plz add me in ur pm list.
yeah i love reading premeer stories too, thanks yeah i will continue and i have added you to the pm list πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Sukrutha

hey that is nice...
continue soon...
Heyy thanks glad you liked it and will update in a bit 
 Heyy guyss πŸ˜Š glad to see that you liked the ff im surprised at the reaction didnt think id get this much..anyway back to the ff here is the next update πŸ˜ƒ

He pulled in to the car park and went into the office. his staff all greeted him as they all knew who he was, he greeted them back with a smile and went to his cabin that his dad had made for him. He went in and sat on the chair and that's when he saw 'her' through the open door. she had her black hair open, and she was talking to someone. Prem sat admiring her waiting for when she was going to come to the office.  She looked at him and they both stared into each others eyes, she looked at him and her pink lips turned up into a smile. He smiled back and before he knew it there she was gone again.  Prem 'Damn!, Don't worry Heer sooner or later you are going to come before me' he said with a smile on his face while playing with a paper weight.

He was sat on the couch reading a magazine when he heard her talking outside. Heer 'Haan, you go to the lounge and put the decorations up, and i'll stay here, we have to get all this ready by tomorrow' other girl ' okay i'll go now, bye'. Prem' that's it, this is the moment' he thought. he quickly got up and went outside and saw her standing near the wall near his cabin he quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her inside the cabin with him and closed the door. He pushed her against the wall.

She looked at him with her big doe eyes, he looked down at her. Heer 'Preeem yeh kya karahe ho, some one will look' Prem didn't say anything he just  looked at her lips, she saw him and she slowly put her hand around his neck and his hands on her waist. taking this as a sign he slowly went down and grabbed her lips into his, the kiss deepened and Heer played with Prems hair. they got out of the kiss and Heer laughed and hugged him. Prem' Did you miss me that much?' Heer looked up 'Of course i missed you this much and more' she said while putting her hands wide apart to emphsise how much she missed him . He laughed and nuzzled his nose with hers.

Heer 'I can't believe that its been two years, couldnt you have come earlier?' she said while walking to the window, Prem followed her. Heer 'You don't know how much i missed you, everytime i went to your house i would always miss your presence' Prem 'And thats why you didn't go alot' he said while putting his hand around her waist and her head on his shoulders. Heer 'Yes, prem thats why' she said while kissing his cheek. 

She turned around in his arms and put her hands around his neck. Prem 'But, now you have to come everyday because now i have returned baby' and with that Heer looked at his lips, and brought his head down a little more with her hands behind his neck and kissed him. this was what she was waiting for, ever since she saw him at the traffic lights she wanted to run up to him and hug him and never let him go. She pulled away from the kiss, Prem 'Heeerrr'  he pouted Heer giggled she pulled his cheeks Heer 'Aww preem don't worry you'll be getting loads of these from now on. His face lightened up Heer 'But now i have to go back and do the decorations for tomorrow. Prem 'but i can help you'  He said with a smirk. she undersood, Heer 'yes you can help me ' she while pulling his nose 'not distract me' she said with a wink and off she went. He stood there realising how much he missed this and was lucky to have his Heer in his life. he followed her and together along with some mischevious moments they did the decorations and then they went home with Prem dropping off Heer. 

Heer got out of the car, while Prem opened the door for her. He put his arms around her waist Prem ' you do know that you can come mine' he winked Heer ' I do, but Prem you are forgetting something' she said while playing with his shirt buttons. Prem 'what?'  He said with a confused face. She giggled into his chest 'Your mom and dad live there too' she punched his chest playfully. he lifted her head up. Prem 'Oh yeah' he said with a pout. Prem  ' Soon i won't have to drop you off you'll be coming with me' Heer' As your wife' she said with a big grin.  and with that he kissed her so deeply that he poured all his two years love into it. She pulled out of the kiss and blushed. Prem 'What is this, my Heer blushing woah' Heer ' Preem, cherish it, it'll only happen once in a blue moon' she winked. He laughed and kissed her cheek. Heer 'I should go now, see you tomorrow' she kissed his cheek and off she went.

Sooo how did you like it?
was it good?
comment, like or do both πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sweet_girl234 - 12 years ago
awesomeee part lovelyyy waitinggg for next asap 
Edited by sweta2005 - 12 years ago

LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY PART!!!!!!!!!😊

Aww.. i was really thinking heer was there but it was only prem's dream or what???πŸ˜’..and then heer was there OMG😲 they already knew each other ...

i loved all the prem and heer parts... i love this heer who is mischevious, bold...

the part was really very awesome...😊

DO CONTINUE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍

Edited by zigzagway_sadi - 12 years ago
Originally posted by zigzagway_sadi

LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY PART!!!!!!!!!😊

Aww thanks

Aww.. i was really thinking heer was there but it was only prem's dream or what???πŸ˜’..and then heer was there OMG😲 they already knew each other ...

heer was really there, prem was not dreaming lol and yeah they do, i didnt want to go through all how they met and everything i just wanted to go straight to the point 

i loved all the prem and heer parts... i love this heer who is mischevious, bold...

yeaah she is very bold both of them are 

the part was really very awesome...😊

DO CONTINUE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍

thanks you and yeah ill continue very soon hopefully

Thanks for the the lovely updateee πŸ‘
really loved the Prem and Heer's❀️ rommance and this shows how much they misseed each otheer
continue the great work and please update soon.😍