Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Dan Radcliffe tells GQ (UK) that Rob is a "sex symbol"

Daniel also admitted he doesn't think his fans view him in the same was as 'Twilight' devotees do Robert Pattinson because they have seen him grow up on screen.

He explained to the British edition of GQ magazine: "There's more of a sexual energy behind 'Twilight' fans. Because people have mostly grown up with me, they tend to think of me as an older brother kind of figure. Whereas I think Rob is the sex symbol. And also, I guess, he's out there more than I am, going to parties and things.

"I think everyone goes to more parties than me, so it's not really a big competition."

source

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saiba007teri_susanminahil1997Angel-Jot.bd670816aishwaryagayenluv_winchestersepiphany.-Frozen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dan Radcliffep: Rob is a "sex symbol"" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
aww i love them bothh daniel the sweet cute harry i will miss himmm and robb the sexyy mind numbing drugg huh

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Some one who understands the reality. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saiba007radtiluvOriginals-Frozen-

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Now, this is graciously true. Geek

Robert Pattinson is subject to all the drooling, Radcliffe is a subtle figure and his HP image will be fixated even after the end of the series. He's right. 

Thanks for sharing! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvOriginals

AishMinoz

IF-Sizzlerz

AishMinoz

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
aww..so cute of him...luv 'em both...

thankz 4 posting

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Theyre Both sex  Symbols for meeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishwaryagayen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.